CBTS #328 Pre-announcement edition

→ →
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
→ →
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP → → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend → →
TEMPLATE? → →
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED → →
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
→ →

Q confirmed → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
NEW
→ →
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=oOa1Zv7nvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=QSyZe6-PpgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple
vanityfair.com/style/1999/10/pope-pius-xii-199910
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149273153#149275657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

KEENMIND IS KEEN → →

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
→ → → → → → → →

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP → → CONFIRMATION → →
Quick RD → → → → → → → →
M-Intel user → →
Saudi theory → →
Big picture → →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → → →
SA timeline → → → →

Older Event Log → → → →

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes → →
Eyes in the Skys lads → → → →
Remember our power → →
FLOW CHART → →
Podesta group implodes → → → →
Soros woos North Korea → →
SA Heating up → →
BO sleeps with CorruptSA → →
Prayer is a very real thing → →
Anons Watching the News → →
Canadian PM missing → →
SA Bombing Yemen → → → →
McCain caught by the achilles tendon → →
We're fighting for something great → →
SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b → →
40+ politicians not running >> → →
Revisit Q's → →

Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> → → → →
Epstein Island is a temple → →
Bill Cooper → →
OctBump & CIA Theories → →
SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING → → → →
CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. → →

Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men → → → → → →
GERONIMO → → → →
Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE → →
Godfather III → →
More MOCKINGBIRD → →
Amazing rundown of the FED → →
MSM doing what it does → →
DEEP DIVE JFK info → →
PedoGate in SA → →
Clinton Body Count → →
user OnPoint → →
UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF → →
Wizards and Warlocks → →
Memeishly OnPoint → →
CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS → →
Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? → →
Bankers own the world → →
ClownsInAction → →
Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist → → → →
Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. → →
Sup Forums was right again → →
Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more → →
CIA dictates 'The Narrative' → →
>Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD → →
We know about Madeleine, Podesta → →

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) → →
DHS drills & sub → →
David RockAChild hates THE STORM → →
Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM → →
The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE → →
Or I can control Alice → →
Big if Q → → → →
Q possibly got Freedom.png from → →
Pizzagate+++ → →
The Titanic was an Inside Job → → What stands in our way → →
Scroll of Truth → →
Context of KEYSTONE → →
Killary's first mentor → →
Q Orginized by signature → →
Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more → →
Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully → →
BREXIT +++ → →
Great approach to the Qmap → →
IronEagle → → → →
Lebanon Storm → →
CLINTONS ROPE SOON → → → → → →
The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions → →
FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood → →
So remove them → →
'location' of Trumps tweets → →
Reverse JFK → →
Cake is a lie → →
Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME → → → →
Sessions blocks Biden → →

Freedom.png in his latest tweet → →

Lots of memes → →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)
Occult worship
Vatican (Godfather III?)
Georgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
33 levels
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS / BR
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate
Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

Julian Assange (Hero!)
Edward Snowden (Hero!) (Snow White?)
--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA (MONEY?!?! TRILLIONS??)
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
** CERN searching for dark matter - end of world
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is connected..

MERKEL MEME

Oh MUTTI, why do the people love you so???

PRAYER TO
SAINT MICHAEL
THE ARCHANGEL

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Give us this day our daily NEW BREAD..ty baker!

Reposting

#
Just woke up ... Been following CBTS since the beginning. I read this blog last night before sleep.

Came here to ask this. Some of of the first Q’s asked where was AF1 on the night of Vegas. I’ve read the theory about the botched hit on the prince. Other than this blog article, I’ve seen (not much) about DJT meeting with the prince at the Mandalay Bay, and *nothing* saying the assasins we’re hired by Bush, Sr.

Was DJT in Vegas that night? The extraction of the prince wearing the softball jersey from the Tropicana (?) doesn’t connect the dots stated by this article.

What did I miss? Was DJT in Vegas a head-fake, or was he actually there?

In a nutshell. Good job.

She sounds like the people that demonstrate with Antifa...refuses to give you a chance to answer, and clutters it so much that you can not decipher what it is your suppose to be answering.

All 5 eyes nations should be considered the same intelligence agencies imo. They spy on eachother for eachother. They prod their respective governments towards the Pyramids goals, like a big game.

I suspect there is also a 5 eyes program for media. All countries used the Operation Mockingbird playbook. I don't think OM ever ended, and I'm sure they've gotten better at it since it's inception.

God bless the Bakers
The Diggers
And the Meme Makers

God bless everyone who is fighting to expose the truth
You are all SAMURAI!

How long does it take you to get tired of Sup Forums ?

For the patriots out there fighting the good fight, we offer up these prayers for you

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hey anons..one the Wilcock article..did he say specifically that Trump was there? Or speculative? I have it confirmed on Pence being there..but Pence may be an EVIL choad...if DJT was there HIGHLY interesting..can you confirm DW? I know you are about ;-)

more NASA Fakes: youtube.com/watch?v=oOa1Zv7nvbc

And God Bless Grandma!

Praise Jesus for the time has come!
Long in darkness but now in light
Praise be for we are set free!
And all the wrongs shall be set right.

I just come here for happenings. I'm amazed that this is still going honestly. I hope that the happenings come but so far I'm not seeing it.

2013 and 2014 were slightly boring, but then came the election campaign, and it's been amazing ever since.

At work so here is a quick prayer and praise for the baker, anonymous, Trump, and Kek.

Common argument tactic. Sessions handles it beautifully.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSyZe6-PpgM

No problem. The good lord has given me the wisdom to at least make bread, if nothing else. :)

800+ sealed indictments is a BIG STORM...

Praying+++

What if I told you that you are owned like a slave by the Vatican ?

The Vatican’s Black Robes “own and control” the Federal Reserve Bank “by proxy” through the Knights of Malta, with their various trusts and so on. They never own anything outright; they always own it through a trusted third party including the Vatican home mortgage connection.

The Federal Reserve Act was created in London by Baron Alfred Rothschild.

“After much diligent research, several investigators have concluded that there is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving the IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union. When all evidence is examined objectively, the IRS appears to be a money laundering extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961, et seq.

“The IRS is actually a private collection agency for the Federal Reserve System. It originated as the Black Hand in medieval Italy, collectors of debt by force and extortion for the ruling Italian mob families.

All personal income taxes collected by the IRS are rrquired by law to be deposited in the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. In other words, into the pockets of the Rothschilds.

The Federal Reserve Act stipulates that the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks cannot be bought or sold on any stock exchange.

The United States of America is a corporation, ruled by the British Crown and the Vatican

This is why Hitler never invaded Switzerland because this is the home of the Knights Templar Bank and this is why the National Flag of Switzerland is the Knights Templar Cross & this explains why the Swiss Guard protects the Pope.

Freemasons, nonetheless, claim the Knights Templar as their own. The entire Masonic initiation rite for the Knight Kadosh is a rite of vengeance for the dissolution of the Knights Templar and the death of the Grand Master

+++ pic related

Thank you. I made that just for complete n00bs. People kept asking "What's this thread all about" and unless you've been in it for a while, you'd have no idea. lol

The guy in the video is Jason Buff and he is a security manager at the Tropicana. Also works for Smash it Sports and plays for their softball team. He posted to Facebook and several other social media after many of his friends saw the Trop footage.

um excuse me?

i'm ronin. thx

People still don't realize they can't have their happenings pre-canned. It will take time, and will probably happen in the background.

Talking about the LLs...

Nice work BakerAnon.

You are doing God's work.

HOLD THE LINE.

BAKE THE BREAD.

CRUMBS WILL COME.

CAPTURE THE CRUMBS.

PAINT THE PICTURE.

PRAY.

REPEAT.

Anons are winning.

Does anyone actually know how the Rothschilds went from owning one jewelry store to lending money to royalty?

This is the most boring and confused ARG i've ever seen

>What if I told you that you are owned like a slave by the Vatican ?
>The Vatican’s Black Robes “own and control” the Federal Reserve Bank “by proxy” through the Knights of Malta, with their various trusts and so on. They never own anything outright; they always own it through a trusted third party including the Vatican home mortgage connection.
>The Federal Reserve Act was created in London by Baron Alfred Rothschild.
>“After much diligent research, several investigators have concluded that there is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving the IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union. When all evidence is examined objectively, the IRS appears to be a money laundering extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961, et seq.
>“The IRS is actually a private collection agency for the Federal Reserve System. It originated as the Black Hand in medieval Italy, collectors of debt by force and extortion for the ruling Italian mob families.
>All personal income taxes collected by the IRS are rrquired by law to be deposited in the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. In other words, into the pockets of the Rothschilds.
>The Federal Reserve Act stipulates that the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks cannot be bought or sold on any stock exchange.
>The United States of America is a corporation, ruled by the British Crown and the Vatican
>This is why Hitler never invaded Switzerland because this is the home of the Knights Templar Bank and this is why the National Flag of Switzerland is the Knights Templar Cross & this explains why the Swiss Guard protects the Pope.
>Freemasons, nonetheless, claim the Knights Templar as their own. The entire Masonic initiation rite for the Knight Kadosh is a rite of vengeance for the dissolution of the Knights Templar and the death of the Grand Master
>+++ pic related

All so true

If Hillary's arrest doesn't come out as a special episode of cops I'm going to be pissed.

Right now? About as long as it takes a habitual speed addict to fall asleep.

Have you guys found a good news source? Even my alt sources are spouting the same drivel (which says ALOT about them...)..who are you guys following..or are you just hunting and pecking like me? Here is what should be of interest...
-additional arrests in KSA
-anything with Iran and Hez
-Germany and UK should be coming unglued
-weird stuff from know choads..like McCain
-what is up with the Moore dealio..swamp HATES him..why?

Compounded interest.

I'd like to dedicate the following to all the anons helping to lead this fight against evil.

O My Jesus,
Forgive Us Our Sins,
Save Us From The Fires Of Hell;
Lead All Souls To Heaven,
Especially Those In Most Need Of Thy Mercy.
Amen.

>Trump secretly goes to Vegas on AF1
No. But potentially him or Pence on Janet.

>MbS extracted from the Tropican
The way they are 'guarding' him is all wrong. More likely the unarmed guy in the middle is their man.

Rothschilds are the guardians of the papal treasure. This ruse is to keep the illusion that the Vatican's hands are clean. The truth is they are the wealthiest Nation in the world. Notice Trumps recent tweet with the word SOVEREIGN in bold and use that as a guide.

Answers to Q questions pay attention to the word MOTHER in context bc he wasn't talking about Hillary specifically he was talking about who backed her financially which was the Rothschilds who are owned by the VATICAN who owns the United States and the Crown and NK, etc.

"Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse"
What is the keystone?
VATICAN
What Nation dominates all others?
VATICAN
What Nation has influence over most others?
VATICAN
What is the keystone?
TOP CENTER STONE (“Upon this rock I will build my church”) THAT HOLDS TOGETHER AN ARCH IN ARCHITECTURE

Eye of Providence.
HOLY SEE
Follow the bloodlines.
ALL LEAD BACK TO THE VATICAN
What is the keystone?
VATICAN
Does Satan exist?
NO
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
YES
Who worships Satan?
VATICAN

Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
HOLY SEE
Think slush funds (feeder).
ALL BANKS LEAD BACK TO VATICAN
Think war (feeder).
US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE VATICAN
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
ALL LEADS BACK TO THE VATICAN
Triangle has (3) sides.
TRINITY

They never thought she would lose.
CATHOLIC CHURCH IS KNOWN AS "MOTHER CHURCH"

Phwerd! I'm not expecting too many crumbs until maybe AFTER Mr. T's speech today, but.. never know. Last week there was a warning about the US.. things are gonna get shook up, and it may get ugly. #prepared

relinking caps on memetics, language, subversion of history, and some cool history stories + meme

True..kinda...you are pledged as collateral against the USA's debt...

>
> The guy in the video is Jason Buff and he is a security manager at the Tropicana. Also works for Smash it Sports and plays for their softball team. He posted to Facebook and several other social media after many of his friends saw the Trop footage.
why did he have a crew of thugs pointing guns at people?

Thank you for confirming what Inposted and said a feed days ago :)

Lord Jesus Christ
Son of God
Have mercy on me
A sinner

We should throw holy water on her, just to see what happens.

How to solve that mess?

Are you an ally of God Zigma?

Rothschild, German for “red shield.” - shield used by Roman Soldiers . Since the soldiery is the State’s most valuable resource

The appointment of Rothschild gave the black papacy absolute financial privacy and secrecy. Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church?

Jews are not the problem it is the Vatican.

“International finance and banking are NOT primarily ‘Jewish’. Many of the most powerful banking interests in the world are run by ‘Gentiles’. One of the most powerful forces in international banking is the Knights of Malta, a Roman Catholic military order controlled by the Jesuit Superior General. Sadly, even a certain segment of the ‘alternative media’ helps to propagate the LIE that ‘the Jews’ run international banking. Interestingly, one of the titles of the Rothschild banking dynasty is ‘Guardians of the Vatican Treasury’. ‘The Jews’, as a people, have been used for centuries as a ‘scapegoat’ by these international banksters and their secret societies, such as the Jesuit-controlled Knights of Malta. To label ‘the Jews’ as running banking, Hollywood, etc, is to throw out the proverbial ‘red herring’ designed to throw us off the scent of the ‘real controllers’.”

New ... old... meh.
what i want is a GOOD WORLD ORDER

He doesn't he's following behind the escort team who is moving through the casino escorting an EMT.

That's false. Buff's profile shows nothing about being a security manager or working at the Tropicana, and considering how much of his personal life and Smash It Sports stuff on there, it's evident he is not a security manager and this is disinformation.

Check for yourself: www.fb.com/jason.buff.92?fref=ufi&rc=p

Amen.

Holy shit so it's all the Vatican now?

Why are we such sheep? Also is this why they are behind the fact that the earth is flat?

Makes so much sense now.

I want on that team.

> be Julian Assange
> being sarcastic tweeting
> mentioning Vault8

+++

What is a temple?
A temple is a structure reserved for religious or spiritual rituals and activities such as prayer and sacrifice. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple
What occurs in a temple?
Prayer or Sacrifice
Worship?
Sure
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
Security - ward off enemies easier
How many levels might exist below?
Several theoretically
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Dome of the Rock? The top is gold with a crescent moon that symbolizes Islam who worships the Cult of Saturn.
Why is this relevant?
Cult of Saturn is a Satanic Cult that the Vatican, who created Islam, worships
Who are the puppet masters?
Vatican
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
Oh Epstein Island? Lets talk about the colors and symbols on there - Owl Minerva symbolizes wisdom and secrets - Blue symbolizes immortality and white purity.
When? How often? Why?"
?

You want to know who is controlling politicians through Masonry and Pedophile blackmail? Do you know it has to do with bible prophecy of the mark of the beast?

The Vatican controls the pedophile networks and blackmails the politicians and billionaires.

Jeffrey Epstein, Science Activist, Backs the Largest Catholic Organization in the US Virgin Islands
The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation was founded by science philanthropist and education activist, Jeffrey Epstein in 2000. Jeffrey Epstein is a resident of St. Thomas in the USVI. In addition to science research, his foundation actively supports education and youth initiatives across the US Virgin Islands. Jeffrey Epstein is a former member of the Council of Foreign Relations, the New York Academy of Science, The Trilateral Commission and a former board member of Rockefeller University.

chacked

A happening this big needs to be a slow crawling beast of a storm too. I've distilled this to 'Humanities guys' across the board have set up a plan to root out 'Evil'. It has to be done in a way that causes the least death and damage as possible, else failure / impatience = large deaths.

Along side the physical deaths, there is psychological damages that are nearly impossible to account for. This year has shown a lot of people how crazy the divide between Media representations vs realty is, so some people would take this pill easier than they would in the past. But for each that has broken conditioning, there's been another hyper conditioned / radicalized. Its a tough situation to wade through and I respect the task.

Thank you to everyone working towards a better tomorrow.

>Checked

The guarding photos seemed odd.

Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
>A Person is smart. People are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody /knew/ the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody /knew/ the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you /knew/ that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know

>tomorrow.

> (You)
>He doesn't he's following behind the escort team who is moving through the casino escorting an EMT.
fair nuff

FUUUUUUU!!!!! Sessions is referring questions about the dossier to the Special counsel because he can't comment on 'an ongoing investigation.'

They got in early on Dogecoin

checked
Imagine all cellphones dying

Amen !

Now my question is, is the Vatican the “GF3”, or is that still GS!?? And will the Vatican be taken down I wonder like the rest??

30 minutes of a guy rebuking blurry lights in the sky?

Nice. A pic that shows his face proving its not Bin Salman. And he is behind the armed security, not surrounded by them.

Yeah they played that one right, turns out the ovencoins I invested in were all fake.

The dossier is part of Russia election meddeling. Sessions recused himself anything Mueller is looking at. Mueller /our/ guy.

Context?

He states himself that he is a security manager in my first post.

Look at the damn jersey in the video and compare it to Buffs. Look at leg tattoos. Look at orange cleats. Watch how he is walking behind the detail. Makes no sense other then he temporarily attached to them to get to the front of the casino. Watch how they break off at the end...

In 1832, when Pope Gregory XVI was seen meeting Carl von Rothschild, observers were shocked that Rothschild was not required to kiss the Pope's feet, as was then required for all other visitors to the Pope, including monarchs. (Q question hint bc they are both equal members in the CULT of Saturn)

HOLY SEE - KNIGHTS OF MALTA +- SWITZERLAND + -CIA - RED CROSS - SOVEREIGN STATES - UN - KNIGHTS TEMPLATR - HITLER - VATICAN - SATAN - FREEMASON - TEMPLE MOUNT - JERUSALEM - WAR - SWISS BANKS - GOLD - VATICAN - POPE - CROWN - ROTHSCHILD

Notice the word SOVEREIGN he tweeted in caps

HITLER - Who supported him? An anti-semite POPE. What was the First VATICAN Council? Pope was dogmatically declared infallible in matters of faith and morals. What made GERMANY different? POPE imposed the Reich Concordat would mean formal recognition by the German government of the Pope’s right to impose the new Code of Canon Law on Germany’s Catholics. VATICAN - HOLY SEE (eye) - SWISS - RED CROSS - KNIGHTS OF MALTA - KNIGHTS TEMPLAR - KEYSTONE - FREEMASONS - UN - SOVEREIGN STATES - What is a TEMPLE? What goes on in a MASONIC Temple? Where does CIA get their MONEY? Are they permitted to act on American citizens or only foreign interests? Where does NSA get their MONEY? Military Industrial Complex - Why so many wars? Who benefits? Follow the money.

MUST READ - vanityfair.com/style/1999/10/pope-pius-xii-199910

he deleted it

fun fact... even the queen has to get permission and be escorted by the mayor of 'city of london' to cross those lines...

also who guards the vatican?

KEEP THAT TRUTH TRAIN CHUGGIN

WOO WOO

And if the Roth’s child goes down, what will happen with all the banks they own and the Federal reserve? I have seen talk of going back to gold standard. Talk of GCR/RV... now don’t know if true or not.

Reposting since a new thread started. Did anyone ever post the password for the Longcat zip file in #308? These threads are going too quickly to see it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149273153#149275657

Y'all I am on edge!!! This popped up while watching Sessions....bout shit my pants lol

OH HELL! That rep is spilling the beans on the DND! LOL!

Who guards the vatican? Swiss Guard.

Congressman Jordan going hard after the dossier...

Sessions: " 'Looks like' is not enough to launch a special counsel"

>33

checked

blue & white
greek flag also blue and white
blue meander on white marble
blue spirals
pederasty in ancient greece
that ancient greek boy who was so beautiful he was the favourite boytoy of elites of Athens they deified him and James Alefantis used pic of this deity's statue as profile pic....

>Y'all I am on edge!!! This popped up while watching Sessions....bout shit my pants lol
happens every tuesday, right?

Fug