Secret Santa Thread

its technically the weekend for me

tfw have all my items delivered and a duplicate for myself

Waited until today to order stuff so I could make sure I was getting things that seemed like good gifts instead of just whatever I found first.

It's been hard thinking about these things over this whole week, but i think my assignments will like them.

Now i just need to get them shipped and buy some wrapping paper.

Still waiting for my assignments.

>Get notifications from Amiami, Madarake and CDJapan that my orders are shipped
Woo time to monitor the tracking numbers every second of the day until they arrive!

I hope you get them soon user!!

I don't mind the waiting, but I hope my Santa isn't asking for anything that might require SAL shipping first. It's way too late for that now.

I had to pass on a few items that would have been great but only ship SAL. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with what I got. It's still a very torn feeling, isn't it?

>editing a card base
>Paint.net crashes and I haven't saved ever

FUCK.

Also waiting for some responses from organizers before actually buying gifts.

>found a gift my assignment would really like
>estimated arrival: November 30th-december 27th

fug

>emailed santaloli a week ago to ask something
>can't order shit until I get a response
>still nothing

They're still sending out the assigments, and that naturally is the highest priority.

Still don't have my assignments, but I guess I'll go shopping for generic card supplies and goodies today.

Has anyone been assigned JB from ohio yet?

zalgo-kun from CA, please update your list before I bite the bullet and complete the order I have on hold at cdJapan

>One of my assignments lives 30 minutes away.
What do.

If I undervalue my package in the UK from £160 to £10 what are the risks involved?

HAND-DELIVER

Ask them via santaloli if you want to deliver the present in person. If not same as before.

Same. Santafaggot's posts in a thread earlier this week has me really worried assignments are going to get shuffled around. I don't want to spend any money until we get the ok that assignments and the issue with people not marking their emails as updated lists have been sorted out.

I am looking at his address on Google street maps.

No assignments and initial not posted. Guess I got blacklisted and grinched at the same time.

Just got my assignment and bought the first bits, will be getting other stuff next week when I'm not pathetically broke. I'm so hype now, I hope my user doesn't grinch me.
Hi YB from Germany, thank you for having a non-shitty wishlist.

MW from Canada, shopping has begun for your gifts. Get ready.

I feel your pain in having a waifu without much/any merch.

Just wanted to let SH from FL know you've got a santa and I've already bought nearly all your stuff. I hope you'll like it!

Same here.
The fag and the loli hate us, doesn't they.

>One letter off from me

Damn. Funny enough, I'm sending that same dude a card.

I just wanted to let you, yes you, personally know that I won't post your initials but you'll still be getting your gifts so don't worry.

By default maximum insured value is £50, if it gets lost or damaged it will only be covered upto what you have told them (£10) or the max default of £50.

Thank you user.

But I love them. Why do they hate me?

Everytime someone says "I got your gifts", as in plural, I know it's not me because I'm on the poorfag 10-25$ bracket. That's only one gift if I'm lucky.

>Card assignment links their MAL
>Less than 100 shows watched, 1/3 of them are specials/movies

You're lucky I'm too nice to make mean cards.

Maybe you did something bad this year, user... remember, Santa(s) are always watching you.

>plan on going to visit book store to buy arts and crafts material
>it's All Saints' Day so they may be closed

Fucking christianity.

>he doesn't know I'm about to spoil the fuck out of him
It'll be a christmas miracle, just you watch.

To RN from CA a majority of your gift has been ordered and on its way to a forwarding service.

If you're here, since the address you listed is a P.O. box or something how quickly would you be able to know that something has been delivered to you? If I were to send a perishable baked good would it be go bad before you were to get it?

>cards assigned
Who's ready for some shitty drawn waifus?

AA from IN I just bought you some gifts!

>Those satanic trips
I want to believe you, but now I can't.

As long as it is Made With Love(tm) there are no shitty cards!

You didn't see my cards from last year then.

Hey, MP from NY. I'm going to make the fuck out of your Christmas.

So my assignment just put "please don't buy me a gift, i don't want anything, just wanted to buy someone else something."
What do I do?

>tfw one of your cards is lewd and the only print shop in town has no self-print and mostly hires normie girls

Send them something fun

I definitely am.

Damn, you already ordered and received your gifts? I haven't even received my assignment yet.

Send him something really cheap or handmade, or just a card I guess.

Send him your love for being such a cool guy.

Send him love cookies.
Or maybe he lives with his parents and don't know how to explain where those gifts come from, so... if he said so, better not send things to the poor boy.

Yeah, at least send the guy a card, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

I-if it's S from FL. Hi. A Card would be fine. I love you.

Is today the day? Probably not!

I don't know what country you're from but buy one of those gift boxes of cookies or chocolates or something that you'd hand round to coworkers/distant relatives and draw him a Yotsuba card.

This will be the day we've waited for.

I finally got mine and got the worst assignment I've ever had. List is fucking long, it actually takes the fun out of it and now it feels like a fucking task.

And here I though getting a fellow buyfag would be fun.

Anyway, once I finish studying this list and nitpicking it, get prepared to be notgrinched, user cus I still love you and have to deal with it

Is it a list of actual things, or just a list of shows he likes?

I know how you feel. Not getting my assignment is putting me in despair.

Today will be the day, for sure!

AC from AL half your links aren't working, so I'll make due because I'm a fellow Osomatsufag Please don't be mad at any of the inaccuracies.

Trips confirm.

Still waiting for assignments here, I'm already getting worried about how autismal I plan on making the cards.

Are you me? I was looking at those same links just now and having the same problem. Anyway, good luck fellow osomatsufag, hope they don't get mad at me either.

Got initials posted twice, one asked about baked goods so I'm assuming that's my giftee.

/ss/ is not only a nice Sup Forums tradition, you also learn valuable lessons from foreign countries! For instance, today I learned that Ireland's postal system makes no sense. Do you guys really don't use street/home numbers, or did my user just forget them? Also, there is apparently a place called Cum there. JB, I shall try to find you something nice!

>Do you guys really don't use street/home numbers, or did my user just forget them?
Depends, if you're not in a city or large town you probably don't have a house number. It's grand like, the post people know you.

Also I didn't believe you about the town name so I googled it and now I'm having myself a sensible chuckle.
Of course it's in Mayo

I'm sorry.

There are some really weird city names in the world.

I see, that sounds pretty nice actually.

I wonder if I should send my user some fitting cookies...

My favourite is Muff in Donegal. They have a diving club.

Are the assignments sent out yet? I haven't gotten mine.

Most have been but they're not all sent out at once. You should get yours soon, I bet. I just got mine a few hours ago.

Are model kits alright with people? They're pretty fun, but I feel as if I'm sending someone a chore.

I want to participate but I don't even know her e-mail ;_;

I'm still waiting for mine.
Let's be patient together, user.

You can participate next year, don't worry.

You're too early to sign up, check back in 11 months.

I think someone had a stroke on number one.

Don't forget about Eromanga

I live near Dildo. It's a quaint little town.

I love them but then again I explicitly stated so. I'm not sure about sending them to people that haven't said anything about them.
Maybe something small as a side gift like an SD gundam to get people into the plastic crack.

I like them, but i understand not everyone likes them.

Depends on the level. Something like a HG Gundam, anyone could snap together with a nail clipper and utility knife at worst. Those candy toy plamo for stuff like sentai and transformers would probably be fine too. I'd hesitate to give a MG kit unless they said they're into them though.

It's a sentence condensed into a word, so it's cheating a little. Welsh is still a mess of a language, though. Seeing the signs only in English when crossing the border is nice.

You could at least write something.

I haven't done any and didn't mention them, but I'd be alright with getting one as long as it wasn't too difficult for a beginner.

I think they're a fun way to spend an afternoon or drag it out for a few days. If they didn't request one just make sure to send an x-acto knife along with it.

>make sure to send an x-acto knife along with it
Can you ship those? Seems like it might cause trouble with customs

Fuck my life. ;_;

>The church of Mary in the hollow of the white hazel near the fierce whirlpool and the church of Tysilio by the Red Cave

That name is fucking awesome.

Writing is overrated.

>suruga-ya will definitely take at least a week to ship the stuff to my forwarder
I always regret not going with manda. But manda is such a pain to browse.

They just changed the layout too, it's a bit of a mess.

I hope my anons enjoy stickers on their cards.

Huh maybe this is me, is it in SD? because if so then the place you would be sending it to is a suite and I would get notified almost immediately and would go pick it up.

Yes.

>none of these are towns on the River Piddle
I will always laugh at the piss river and its many puddle towns. Doesn't help that it's not far from a giant dick drawn in chalk.

Avoid ones that require glue, and try to limit the amount of painting. You can make a simple kit on your bed with a cutting board but when fluids are involved not everyone has spaces in their house to make mess.