We are at the crossroads

TheStormIsUponUs

Its going to be very very hard for many to accept.

The evil satanic worshipping cult that has been in power of this country/World for thousands of years is about to be no more.

You will see the likes of many of the "crooked" politicians and people with incredibly dirty hands be served justice.

The public has been kept in the dark for quite some time, to our dismay.
-Allowing those who wish to seek the answers to discover the truth.

Our society has dwindled down to have a huge population of uninformed, and misinformed people, allowing for much easier manipulation.

The more you have learned throughout actual history, the easier this will be for you.

There is no longer anything to be afraid of,
The powers that be are no more.

The Cabal, is no more.

- - -

Expect release of "new" sciences in energy, healthcare, exploration and consciousness.

We will no longer poison ourselves, through the air we breath, the good we eat, and the water we drink.

Ecosystems will be restored

Humanity will be restored.

There is much to learn.

There should be no fear of am AI takeover, that was THEIR goal, we as Americans, and people of truth and justice have collectively made this impossible.

The world is becoming a better place.

---

Last ditch effort by the powers that were will be a large-scale disinformation campaign making DJT out to look like the Anti-Christ trying to control the world.
Remember who controls the media.

There is a reason much of you have been left in the dark.

For going forward with nothing to ground you to reality would make you go crazy over Numbers and Patterns in computer code (Its a very dark place, if there ever was a "hell". I've seen it)

Please Share to Enlighten those who have slept on these issues.

Do not get lost in the rabbit hole, keep a positive faith +++

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo
youtube.com/watch?v=lhq6_jPenws
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730
hawaiinewsnow.com
youtu.be/C0QmanIVzh0
youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impossible**

Do not accept the numbers, they are enslaving to those that do not understand much of the world they live in.

Know where you are at these crossroads.

Galatians 6:7-8

Time will tell.

Comes back home

says I didn't like Asia

Kim insulted me WW3 begins

imagine being this optimistic
nothing will change. you'll live your entire life under the thumb of ZOG and their pedophile puppets, and you'll die, completely alone and forcibly attached to their VR zuccmatrix by the globohomo empire's diversity corps

basically
He'll probably say "tax reform is important and we can do it!"
> tfw it's not happening and will never happen

Go back to your containment thread you fucking mentally deranged twat

I am over 40. I can remember, though did not appreciate it at the time as much as I should have, the Reagan era. So many of you here yearn to see America made great again without ever having gotten to experience what it was during that golden age.

I have seen it all slip away. So slowly you hardly even recognize it's changing. But each new story or headline that makes you shake your head, wonder how people can be so stupid, and then chalk up to just an aberration, becomes the new norm. And your soul, like the country, dies a slow cancerous death.

With all my heart I hope for the light of truth to vaporize the murky depths of the swamp that has covered this world and condemned us to tyranny and eventual slavery.

But I think he will come back and tell us how he made good deals for America and maybe helped to stifle NK. I don't think he will tell us the cabal has been beheaded or even wounded.

I hope I'm wrong about that. But at my age you get used to disappointment and seeing all the changes only be for the worse.

That said, I cherish my profound surprise election night and will carry that warmth to my grave.

Wow buddy it's like you know exactly what they want, almost like you're being paid to spread (((their))) ideas.

Haha orange DRUMPF talking

Totally agree user. We have to stay positive no matter what gets thrown at us. I still find myself carrying the warmth I felt on election night. That day was a miracle millions have witnessed.

literally nothing is going to happen to anyone in our government. the only thing that will happen is manufactured propaganda meant to provide the appearance that government is capable of policing itself. That is all.

>it’s happening
Yeah that’s great and all, but how can I make some money back from the koolaid makers off of this?

*goes up to the mic*
>"I met some wounderful people and they have these terrific factories where they employ all the useless children that are a drain to the system and I have decided to apply this advanced busyness model in america"

+++

Inb4 it's literally nothing YET AGAIN

Since Trump's election Sup Forums has been wrong about fucking everything, it's getting embarrassing

+++

But is this out of the norm? What are the numbers typically? Can you prove that this is far and away more than we've ever had before?

U guys have been posting this for a year
Pls stop

I'm over 40 as well. I completely agree!
You said it perfectly .

DNA results came back conclusive; he is the father of Ivanka's child.

oh shut the fuck up

nothing is going to happen, just like always.

dumbass.

Today is my birthday. Is the storm coming on my birthday?

People like you will hang first.

This

happy birthday cunt

Thanks faggot.

>There should be no fear of am AI takeover

The AI just gave up.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo

I wish you could be gifted this storm on your birthday. But it's not going to happen, it never happens. It's always "expect this", "soon it will be that", but in the end it's just nothing again and they push the "soon" a bit further.

Praise the God Emperor!

I agree.
>300 'storm is coming' threads
>still no storm

>Last ditch effort by the powers that were will be a large-scale disinformation campaign making DJT out to look like the Anti-Christ trying to control the world.
Project Blue Beam-tier?

He's going to ban anime

Happy b-day. Mine's in 8 days!

When will he return?

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

cool

Same here oldbro.

dunno but this smells like a thinly veiled pizzaniggers thread so i will shitpost my favorite pasta n pic
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

happy birthday user

>literal Ronnie Raygun shills on Sup Forums
The cancer is metastasized.

mfdr

fuck the larpers til' they bleed

hell probably make a joke about rocketman and thats it
heres your (you) btw

>spooky post
>flag from country known for child prostitution/sex trafficking/forced labor

What actually be hard for some to accept is that the Jews controlling the strings on all of the corrupt pieces of shit also gave you your slave religion that teaches you to ignore the corruption, show love to your enemy, accept all negative and look forward to your carrot on a stick. But sure, keep thinking you're "woke," GOYIM.

Who gets to decide how justice is served? The justice system? Bwahahaha

I wont be happy untill we bring back hangings in the public square.

>TheStormIsUponUs

TSUU

Trump is not going to do shit to the cabal. Trump IS the cabal.

Trump has sucked jewish dick until now. "The Storm" is about taking that dick deep in the ass.

Screenshot this.

>The Cabal
Call them Jews.

too many shills at once you guys gave your flag away. At least try and seem natural

Read Q's comments first few. He states that DJT will not be making any public announcements. President needs to stay impartial. If there are announcements of arrests it will come from the DOJ. DJT will only speak if civil unrest and need to restore order.
He will be speaking about Trade deals, relationships shifting etc That is all.

If you believe that time’s under Ronnie Reagan we’re good you just want less open degeneracy and not tackling the root issues. You baby boomer cucks are going to ruin everything you can until you leave this earth

They weren't perfect, but they were a helluva lot better. He spent the communists into submission and delayed the internal rot for a decade or more. I give him that credit. No, he did not reverse the course, but he slowed it for a time. And if we're very, very lucky, that time will have been enough to deliver us who or what we need.

840 some indictmenys is old numbers. Stormwatcher tweeted update on count. Add another 240 I think.
His count does not include the 81 indictments now pending in DC

this is probably about tax breaks or some shit

well when the fuck are the going to unseal them?

t. Abdul Shekelberg

fake tweet dipshit

Chinese Scientist Claims Donald Trump is Cyrus The Great in Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=lhq6_jPenws

I wonder who the patron Saint of Memetics is? Is there a Saint whom would come close?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730

how is it fake?

Didn't Sessions just cuck out? I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Trump will put an end to the trap dilemma with a firm and resounding, "traps are gay" statement. Press junket will follow.

dat funni

Ok boys. Honolulu mega creepy happening.

>HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A man police call a "violent psychopath" left Honolulu shortly after escaping the Hawaii State Hospital Sunday morning, sources confirm.

>Randall Saito, 59, walked off the property about 9 a.m. and got into a cab.

>Multiple law enforcement sources confirm, that cab took him to a waiting charter plane on Lagoon Drive.

>Saito was deemed 'insane' by the courts after he was charged with shooting and stabbing a woman to death in 1979. A random victim at Ala Moana Center.

>At the time, his attorney and a doctor said that Saito is a necrophiliac and is a sexual sadist. The state hospital says he also lacks empathy for victims.

>The State Department of Health did not notify law enforcement that Saito was missing for about 10 hours, by then, sources say, he was on a plane which landed in Maui.

>He has family in California but it's unclear where he went from the airport in Maui.

The site sucks. But it's a major local news station.

hawaiinewsnow.com

Woah. Interesting senpai.

Yo seriously. I'm finishing breakfast but I'll be spamming it.

The guy totally smells like pg8 and mk shit. Ritual killing and eating and Fucking. Mysterious planes. Jesus Christ.

Gheyboi... Is one thicc gheyboi...

Demoralization shills?

fake user

die in a fucking fire, shill

But in reality, it's just going to be him announcing he is going to look into taxes at some point and he will make a difference, AKA nothing is going to happen, at all.

>40 years old
>boomer

Happy birthday user, I sure hope so.

>Zugzwang

Is he going to start his hormon treatment?

youtu.be/C0QmanIVzh0

Look at these fucking lyrics. Shits nuts

Will all jews be executed ? If not then it is nothing.

>Another LARP thread
Can mods do their fucking jobs and stop jerking off to blacked threads?

When is Trump announcement? People are saying it is about trade deals but he would not make a speech from the WH for something like that.

>but he would not make a speech from the WH for something like that.

Yes, he would. And does. Often.

>often
.......No he doesn't.

That pic is horrific
Looks like India or something

someone answer this. so far i've heard sealed indictments are the norm. if that's the case then less than 1000 indictments more or less would not be significant at all.

You guys have no idea how good Reagan made things for us.

We went from Carter's gas lines, terrible foreign policy, stagflation (low salaries and high prices) and shitloads of new taxes.

Some of you youngfags don't know that all Democrats are fucked. They all want to tax you to pay for activists to make life more difficult.

More racial strife, fewer jobs.
Politicians getting rich from payoffs, but writing terrible policies.
A foreign policy that leaves us a laughingstock.

Once Reagan made some changes, there were so many jobs you could take your pick.

Taxes fell and YOUNG people bought homes, new cards, had children...it really was a golden age.

He started a 25 years economic expansion. It took 8 years of Obama to finally kill the economy.

Try again dumbfuck.

ronald reagan is when it all went to shit, bro. the 1950s and some of the 60s was the golden age of America.

I dont think so

Finally somebody gets it.

Signed

Aliens

Bullshit.

Decades of people voting Democrat nearly ripped the country apart and stagnated the US economy.

You are still blue-pilled.

Keep watching television and believe everything bad in this world is caused by Christian White Males and Republicans.

That's weird that it's the first comment. Usually posts like that get (((hidden))).

thanks heteros

is that jfk's shooter?

Trump is gonna red pill the normies

We may have to vanquish the retarded scum who attack him for doing it

Trump isn't destroying the new world order, he's taking control of it, Trump is the anti-christ. The elect believe him to be a savior.

When does he come bacl

> Trump is the anti-christ.
No most certainly not. He is not beloved by all. As the anti-christ will be.

Trey Smith did a video saying the exct same thing, That Trump is a modern day Cyrus
youtu.be/xzuxTEq-plE