Investing Tip for Anons

Canada is legalizing recreational weed in 2018!

There are 243 companies currently trading on the OTC stock market involved in the cannabis industry.

Jeff Sessions was sued yesterday to make medical marijuana legal in all 50 states( it's stops seizures in epileptic patients).

Even the big alcohol companies are piling in!

morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/TDJNMW_20171031558/mw-update-corona-beer-parents-move-into-the-marijuana-business-is-a-smart-one.html

I made $12,000 yesterday in profit. Yes, 12 K in 1 day.

Go forth and invest in the biggest growth industry since the semiconductor.

Other urls found in this thread:

otcmarkets.com/home
seekingalpha.com/article/4121718-243-marijuana-stocks-focus-seeking-alpha-marijuana-portfolio-institutional-ownership
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/12/colorado-girl-sues-jeff-sessions-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-nationwide.html
marijuanaindex.com
smallcappower.com/?s=Marijuana
youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
quotes.morningstar.com/chart/stock/chart.action?t=TWMJF®ion=USA&culture=en_US
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country
finance.yahoo.com/news/3-reasons-marijuana-stock-gained-132100084.html
newcannabisventures.com/cannabis-companies/
money.cnn.com/2017/11/10/investing/canada-cannabis-weed-tax-stocks/index.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-14/amid-marijuana-boom-cost-data-leave-analysts-dazed-and-confused
foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/11/12/this-marijuana-stock-is-best-international-play-on-market-right-now.html
chicagotribune.com/business/columnists/reed/ct-biz-constellation-marijuana-investors-robert-reed-1109-story,amp.html
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/14/pot-initiatives-predicting-next-15-states-legalize-marijuana/860502001/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycommoney-topstories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am in europe how can i invest in it ? where did you invest and can you post screenshot of your 12k plz ty

otcmarkets.com/home

DUDE INDEX FUNDS LMAO

seekingalpha.com/article/4121718-243-marijuana-stocks-focus-seeking-alpha-marijuana-portfolio-institutional-ownership

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/12/colorado-girl-sues-jeff-sessions-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-nationwide.html

HMMJ

marijuanaindex.com

is this the site where you put ur money in ?

I'm looking to invest about 20k with my parent's financial adviser who would use a diverse portfolio , is it actually worth investing in weed? The gov can't give a date as to when it will be legal but there are so many stupid stoners here that it's gonna be a massive business

i dont trust financial advisers , you lose money they still make their comission

smallcappower.com/?s=Marijuana

To invest you must have a brokerage account. Vanguard, fidelity, TRowe Price, Schwab, and most banks can open one for you.

Go support big pharma's take over of marijuana, be part of the problem.
Awesome sauce.

This guy is a family friend and is only going to take .4%. I just want a passive income whilst i'm in college and have decent savings

bitcoin
5 percent of that 20k in bitcoin
it will soon become your biggest asset

To avoid financial advisors open a self directed account in your 401k, IRA or taxable brokerage account.

It would be better to hold these stocks in a Roth IRA where the capital gains grow tax free

>I'm looking to invest about 20k with my parent's financial adviser who would use a diverse portfolio , is it actually worth investing in weed?

no.

>I should be charging you money for this advice

This is not big pharma. Most of these stocks companies are just starting out and trading below 1.00 per share. Do your research.

sigh buddy .... when it comes to family not you cant even count on family

if youre 20k is just disposable then ok , but if it isnt and its all your life savings then gl ,but would be better to invest in something more physical and real

did you ever watch wolf of wallstreet, rewatch that scene with leo and mchoney in the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I

never trust someone else with your own money

this scene

Not worth investing in weed?

quotes.morningstar.com/chart/stock/chart.action?t=TWMJF®ion=USA&culture=en_US

Check the chart in this link.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

finance.yahoo.com/news/3-reasons-marijuana-stock-gained-132100084.html

Why invest if you can grow it and make tax free shekels out of thin air?
I grow my own and the only reason I'm not selling is because I don't want to spend decades being a man whore in Russian prison.

>wanted to buy bitcoin in 2010 but didn't want to risk 300 bucks which would now be 3.1 mil.

I've been watching closely, and may consider this.

20k is a fair amount of my savings. For more physical assets I'm looking into metals, and possibly bitcoin.

weed is too risky. the market is young.

most people invested will have nothing soon. only so many seats at the table and most companies - despite being listed - wont be at that table. investors will lose their shirts.

The greater the risk, the greater the reward

help me out dude how to proceed and invest in it? how much money did you invest in it for it to return 12k yesterday? my dad just sold his house and looking to make investments

>imagine paying people to lure suckers into investing
>what would that look like?
>would it happen here?

because it did. don't get sucked in.

everytime i think i want to buy bitcoins the price drops i dont even.......

if canda legalizes weed i will buy stock in the companies as long as its all legal , but i would be investing it myself not using financial guy. have you gone over his past portfolio earnings? have you spoken to other people he invests with ? if you check all history of scammers it always starts with family friend

Invest on anything but weed.

Food tourism etc...

So far we considered canada the "special" brother, but they proved to be ahead of the curve so far.

>financial adviser

>Basing your financial knowledge on a fucking movie

no offence but why should i take a meme flag seriously?

newcannabisventures.com/cannabis-companies/

he makes my parents about .50% a month returns. I'm having a meeting this Friday where i'll be looking into his proposed portfolio. The weed business is too uncertain right now, i'm going to personally invest next year if it looks profitable

money.cnn.com/2017/11/10/investing/canada-cannabis-weed-tax-stocks/index.html

L.C.B.O. is going to be opening dispensaries. Current employees have been asked to submit interest.
Weedman is delivering

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-14/amid-marijuana-boom-cost-data-leave-analysts-dazed-and-confused

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/11/12/this-marijuana-stock-is-best-international-play-on-market-right-now.html

If you could only invest in one stock which would it be?

Shoppers have a posting for a weed brand manager

chicagotribune.com/business/columnists/reed/ct-biz-constellation-marijuana-investors-robert-reed-1109-story,amp.html

Best pot stock

make sure to ask how he gets paid. Ask what is assets under administration are. Ask typically is his minimum to invest with him is. If he has been in the business a long time, ask yourself, why the fuck would he mess around with a kid with $20k.

t. financial advisor

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/11/14/pot-initiatives-predicting-next-15-states-legalize-marijuana/860502001/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycommoney-topstories

The liberal government is going to fuck over any private pot business. I'd say its pretty risky to invest. In Ontario anyways

What about the other provinces?

Can we get some input from other Canadian's about their knowledge on legalization of recreational marijuana?

the government isn't saying when it will be legal but aiming for next summer. the LCBO our liquor stores in ontario will have 150 dispensaries at first

Make a real gamble and invest in US company: HEMP

They have the only hemp processing plant in the US currently, and if it legalizes... O.O