So Sup Forums i met a girl online in an anime chat and we have been texting on whats/a/pp for like a month now on a...

So Sup Forums i met a girl online in an anime chat and we have been texting on whats/a/pp for like a month now on a daily basis. I can tell she enjoys it a lot. However i asked her out like 4 times now for an offline meetup and she always said no because she had some other plans already

So do girls expect that you keep on askng them out even though youve already done so multiple times? Or will she actually ask me out at some point? I dont wanna get on her nerves. Its just weird that she never takes initiative. Im almost 30 and havent had a gf yet

She's fat.

fuck off and take your garbage cowtit whore with you

She's not into you or just doesn't want to be in a relationship, she enjoys your conversations and company but that's about it. I'm sorry to be that guy who destroys happy feelings but that's the gist of it. If she was into you, she would have been more pro active or at least more responsive to your advances.

Cut her off and move on. Get fit, learn to be comfortable around people, learn to be happy being single so you can be picky and find the right girl for you that is most definitely out there. The being got part isn't for getting girls btw, it's to make you happier and feel better about yourself. Trust me, feeling good and proud in your own skin does wonders for happiness.

And next time, when you're interested in a girl, make it clear within the week, flirt often and don't hide your sexual desire. Obviously don't be an artist about it, but hinting and alluding towards it does the job just fine, or you could go with a more comedic and crude approach which also works fine.

Regardless, move on be happy and put some effort into finding a woman and you'll get one just fine. Don't listen to the crabs in a barrel here, even if you're ugly, getting fit, choosing the right hairstyle and practicing general hygiene works wonders, everyone with a bit of effort can become a 6 or a 7. Just relax and do you senpai.

*being fit part isn't for girls it's to make you happier about yourself

Oh and don't try online dating ever. It rarely ever works, and websites like okcupid, tinder, and plenty of fish, cater towards the woman.

Think of it like the millions of sperm trying to get to the egg. There's way too many guys and too little attractive females, so the woman can have their vain pick or stay on the site being single forever. Either way it's a waste of your time for the most part.

Just trying to be helpful to a fellow user who reminds me of how I used to be

Kill yourselves.

She's a dude. And not a cute trap. He's a bara.

>3dpd
>blog thread
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

This. Enjoying being single works wonders. You stop caring about the filthy fucking 3DPD and you commit full time to your waifu.

man youre even worse than the doing it for free janitors

youre not even getting hotpockets for your policing

>Im almost 30 and havent had a gf yet
Kill yourself, loser.

Hahaha but seriously, where the fuck is loli spammer?

>defending blogposting normalfags
>defending 3DPD
Fuck off

I routinely talk to 16 year old girls via Facebook. Never tried dating one, although I always make them call me onii-chan or otou-sama.

>caring about the board is somehow bad
kill yourself soon

>Trying to have relationships with 3DPDs

> So Sup Forums i met a girl online in an anime chat
That doesn't make this Sup Forums-related, fuck off.

samefag

Why the fuck is this thread still even up, have the mods abandoned us? I wouldn't be surprised if OP was a faggot mod himself actually.

fag

>defending 3DPD
>defending blogposting
Seriously, get the fuck out. You think only one person hates this shit? You're one of those "Sup Forums is all normalfags" shit spouting retards.

>first one is a new IP
>defending 3dpd blogging
stop posting