i.imgur.com/dOLUPaM.jpg
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
files.catbox.moe/pap6dz.png
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png
files.catbox.moe/2eysnn.jpg
files.catbox.moe/bezbti.jpg
files.catbox.moe/3n643q.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- something simple similar to this imgur.com/a/9lsDk but redrawn with Rias

- holding the game case for Pokemon Sun & Moon and looking really excited
my.mixtape.moe/ndbwxu.jpg

- wearing the same swimsuit as Mio Kusakai (from Keijo)
imgur.com/a/QQBsv

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please.

I would also like for something a bit special, it's probably too hard but... would it be possible to have a drawing like this youtube.com/watch?v=OAvafn7Y9qw of my beloved?
A kind of sketch/painting on the beach? I really like the style of that video but it seems rather hard to do...

Though, if you want to do something else that's alright too! As long as it's not too sexy or offensive.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

I would like to request Mai Natsume pole dancing with her spear; maybe similarly to how she's in these images: i.imgur.com/cmy5XTn.jpg
Or in one of these poses: i.imgur.com/3CeYUkR.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai cheerfuly doing a thumbs up while there is a massive explosion in the background: i.imgur.com/DgGzhPN.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Eureka as the Two of Swords tarot card, featured to the right.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Anything stylish would be lovely as well.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Wearing this catmaid outfit:
imgur.com/a/2TTWk

Or being comfy/sleeping in bed/couch. Can be pov too, if you feel like it, or not. Without headphones, please.

Or putting on thighhighs:
imgur.com/a/jVfv5

Or wearing a hoodie or sweater, and pantyhose, and maybe even a scarf with her general clothes, looking super comfy and cute.

Anything else cute/cutelewd/comfy is also fine.

Please and thank you!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Doing the Tawawa challange (my.mixtape.moe/ceiqje.png).
-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her standing under an umbrella as it's raining
-her wearing a miko outfit
-Anything cool with her in her Armadura armour imgur.com/a/DfIGw

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting catgirl Shion hapily playing in a pile of leaves or Shion dressed as Shion from Anitore
Anitore Shion ref: imgur.com/a/wnVFr
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Mamimi and my SI sleeping under the bridge in Mabase

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- Dressed as Yuuka Kazami

- In a sexy nurse outfit.

- Walking the Nintendo Switch Dog.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Nintendo Switch Dog: imgur.com/f4bs4yN.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Yukari wearing a dress made of autumn oak leaves.

Hello! To celebrate the Cubbies winning the World Series, I'd like to request Hanako as a baseball pitcher in a Cubs uniform! (refs: imgur.com/a/gxMZ2) Of course, anything lovely is also fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba getting headpatted by a disembodied hand.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rin wearing an "I Voted" sticker.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a race queen please, preferably wearing thigh high boots please:

u.pomf.is/btofbo.jpg
u.pomf.is/kxwhec.jpg

Also requesting AI wearing a cute shell bikini, like one of these designs:

u.pomf.is/qbtgxu.png
u.pomf.is/mltmaq.png
u.pomf.is/btbxrk.jpg

Or taking a relaxing bath in this extravagant horizontal shower:

u.pomf.is/lrxguk.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little topic suggestions:
>Dressed as a ninja - you're free to interpret that how you'd like
>In naked apron
>Catching leaves in a comfy autumn outfit, possibly with SI
>As per each season, cosplaying as your favourite character this season!

And remember, the most important part is having fun!

Requesting Cyan:

-drinking a hot drink in a comfy outfit outside
-resting on a radiator to keep warm
-dressed as Aireen from Show by Rock!! (imgur.com/pPnx6ad)
-sitting on a ball, butt view, looking over her shoulder. Wearing either a school gym outfit, bunnysuit, or whatever you'd like

Or something else that's cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Good afternoon. Requesting please Orihime, as a teacher, or an astronaut, or ordering one of each from the ice cream shop, or wearing glasses, or wearing these earrings imgur.com/a/IfmBZ Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Hibiki wearing an oversized scarf and holding holding part of it out towards user.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit from Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like.
Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

Amu Hinamori in the IM@S Sailor swimsuit, but with her Palm Tree Top hairstyle. Flat chested. I only need the front side. Barefoot and her giving a smug cool looking smile.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request this week, I'd like to see her in casual clothes, looking happy, sharing a large parfait with Deedlit from Lodoss. ( )

For a solo request, Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref : imgur.com/a/HZC63 )

For something cutelewd, Musashi again but in a lewder version, or wearing only bandages hiding her private spots while blushing (ref : imgur.com/a/3EUgZ )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hullo WWD

I'd like to rest my Noir
Almost anything is fine

Please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Tsukimi as a cute elf girl having a carefree stroll through a forest.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, a POV picture of her saying or doing something yandere to the viewer. (Heart-pupils are always nice) Then (optionally) revealing it was just a prank.

Or, something a little sillier: I'd like to see her dressed up in a tacticool way (Preferably while still keeping her braids). Some examples: imgur.com/a/qbW1W

Or, I'd like to see a re-drawing of this with Madotsuki. i.imgur.com/jmWrmas.png

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia dressed as Queen Ophiuca from Megaman Star Force (i.imgur.com/t3zIdTE.jpg).

Or anything lovely of Miia in her traditional bedlah, or any kind of bedlah (i.imgur.com/JG03Wii.jpg), like her cosplaying Pullum Purna (imgur.com/a/5zrXY).

Or something cute like Miia using a black marker to try and put a beauty mark on her cheek, under her eye in order to enhance her sex appeal.

Really, anything nice is fine by me. Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the comfy winter clothing below, doing cute winter activities like drinking hot chocolate, warming up by a fire, cuddling with user, baking cookies, walking through a gentle snowfall, or anything like that. Lewd stuff is also fine.
>Clothing Reference: imgur.com/a/5GEpC

Or, something which focuses on Kobeni's lips with her hair down, like her leaning up for a kiss, her applying lip gloss, or eating or drinking something.

Or, a joint request with Tamaki with the two eating cake together.
>Tamaki Reference: i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg

Requesting Kiririn looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Alternatively, I'd love to see her cosplaying Laina from Show by Rock, or even better, a couple's cosplay with my SI as Cheety with her.
Laina/Cheety ref: imgur.com/a/VhqWl
SI ref: imgur.com/a/qqu0P

And as always, any other ideas are always greatly appreciated! Just nothing too lewd, please. Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Hi!, I'd like to request my beloved Samus interacting with the viewer in any sort of way such as, waving hello, giving a thumbs up or blowing a kiss. Perhaps her with her arms open ready to be embraced with a hug would be nice too. As for clothes I think anything would be fine.

Id appreciate anything else you would like to draw as long as its thoughtful. Seeing someone take the time draw for me is enough. Have a nice day!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea, something of her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• I'd still like something of her in her 'Darkness Pulsar' outfit: imgur.com/a/CesCX
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI. Ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Been spending nearly all my free time practicing and learning new stuff in the newest Blazblue so I'd like to request my waifu clutching on to a pillow and pouting at how I'm ignoring sleep and spending time with the game than with her. Wearing her pajamas or her lingerie would be fine.
i.imgur.com/kxEulRO.jpg

A follow-up to this might be her content that beneath the covers when I'm finally back in bed.
i.imgur.com/29AuUvM.png

Alternatively, her cosplaying as Nine or Izanami to win back my attention
imgur.com/a/PjKJZ
imgur.com/a/nR09V

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please
If you want something specific this week, how gently scolding user to sleep earlier and to take care of his health better.
Or maybe something dressed in the style of any of the outfits in this link: imgur.com/a/teT7z
Thanks in advance!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess being cute wearing this dress: i.imgur.com/74A5Bbu.jpg or an edit of this gif to look like her: i.imgur.com/Jwsh3o2.gif

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a super cool weekend!

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:
-Mai in her pajamas and with her hair down sleeping and having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. More references: imgur.com/a/dmavw
-in an apron as in the ref, holding a bowl and a ladle and trying to cook something while looking at an open book on the table
-training with a pair of dumbbells while sitting on an stability ball, preferably while wearing an sports bra and shorts like in the third image of the second row from the left
-in winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman. Clothing reference
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2217379

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Since it's already been close to a year since I first saw Totty, I decided to finally join the thread and start requesting.

Requesting my POV of Totty sharing a piece of his strawberry short cake with me. Remember that the outfit can be anything you wish or design, I'd especially like it if you add femenine touch to the outfit. Those that can only draw girls are welcomed to draw him crossdressing like in the reference. Anything else that's cute is great. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other, trying on different lingerie and asking the viewer which he prefers, or using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, lifting her shirt up to reveal her stellar midriff. Slight underboob is fine, as well.
a.pomf.cat/gsxbzm.jpg
imgur.com/a/K8UAx

Optionally, in preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see her wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

It is my anniversary next week So I would like to request come cute anniversary things with Aigis.

Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBo
POV of her receiving a ring i.imgur.com/kfqdce4.jpg (embed)
Just My SI on any form of date with her or from a POV angle if you want
Her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed, while I am looking semi confused
Any other SI interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
SI: imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

This Wednesday will be Kuranosuke and my 3rd anniversary. As a celebration, I would like to request a scene of Kuranosuke and I at our wedding, in a suit and dress (I'm okay with either him in a suit and I in a dress, or us both crossdressing, whichever you prefer). Here's a reference for what I look like: i.imgur.com/sFYTdkt.png

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Natsuki wearing winter clothing like a (offshoulder) sweater or a fluffly scarf + coat.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Good afternoon, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka, sitting outside enjoying some coffee, or anything autumn related. Anything else nice or handsome of him is always appreciated, thank you.

Hello everyone.

Requesting my darling Tsubaki:
*Trying on a ponytail (or letting her hair down) and asking how it looks
*POV threatening a pillow fight
*in evening wear, ready to go out to dinner

Or, whatever cute ideas you yourself may come up with! I'll appreciate them just as much!

Have a good weekend.

Requesting *Hyun-ae in cryonic sleep in cryostasis chamber

or outfit swap with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Hello everybody, good weekend!

With the election day just around the corner I'd like to request my dear Freyja practicing pure galactic democracy at a voting booth and voting for Lady M!
Secondary request: Freyja wearing some cozy fall clothing and taking a stroll in a a nice fall setting.

Also drawfags- don't fret with the colors! If you don't feel like coloring, line art is just as good because it gives me a chance to color my waifu and spend some quality time with her!

Thanks!
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1477686557309.webm

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- barely waking up in the morning, sleepy with bedhead hair
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)
- falling asleep on my SI's lap or waist and giving him a slight hug
- wearing only an open soft coat or hoodie. Or a full winter coat outfit if that's more acceptable
- sunbathing on a beach towel next to Alolan Dugtrio or being startled by the short haired one as the other two look confused (i.imgur.com/ZHPJhi1.jpg)

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Inori wearing striped bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/lqel1L0.jpg
Or wearing Chicken-chan hat i.imgur.com/QYIzCFn.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Posting for Hikagebro

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make a joint-request with Tharjafag, with Hikage wearing Tharja's outfit, and Tharja wearing Hikage's shinobi uniform.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba with Blue Eyes White Dragon card. imgur.com/a/9kBFG
Or something Halloween related
Or outfit swap with *Hyun-Ae
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requesting Makoto wearing a pilot suit, and standing in front of Eurofighter Typhoon, or watching one flying over.
imgur.com/hlXdlT6 imgur.com/a/LHR5p

Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing the iDOL Master pilotsuit from Xenoglossia.
i.imgur.com/ERTKI08.jpg
Or Makoto as princess of some small European country.

Anything cute would be much appreciated, though.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Yasuhiro
- With Yuzuru Fushimi's cute hairstyle
- Or him in a nice yukata + haori combination.
imgur.com/a/DRQy7

Anything else user might prefer to try is fine as well. Provided that it isn't lewd or painful.

Hi, WWD.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
• Wearing a suit and necktie with Kosaku Kira's Killer Queen pattern, here's a reference with the tie and a few suits/OL outfits I like imgur.com/a/T4YEv
• In her teen flashback leotard-camo-pants-combo outfit, star make-up optional but very much welcome i.imgur.com/pDLoQVu.jpg
• Wearing a coat, sweater or turtleneck and drinking hot cocoa from a mug, link related, Arcueid Brunestud's outfit(s) are pretty much perfect for what I have in mind imgur.com/a/gnr5r

As always, anything lovey-dovey like face caressing + slight blushing like in i.imgur.com/sY7CB6d.png is always welcome, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend

Joint Request: Sawyer and Kurome cooking, both wearing aprons, Sawyer chopping a vegetable, Kurome stirring the pot or pan on the stove.

Requesting Sawyer sitting sideways in a comfy recliner, after a hard day at work, similar to this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3415176
Dressed down and wearing her striped shirt, panties, and socks, with a gamepad (probably a SNES, Playstation or Saturn controller) in her hands, looking at a TV screen somewhere outside of frame.

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits.
I love cute chibi drawings, I would also not mind something drawn in the style of Nichijou, Bkub or P&S. I also love guns, so I'm always open for that.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita while handing out candy to Halloween trick or treaters.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Brushing her hair
-Looking at viewer and wanting some head pats
-Taking a bath/shower or in a towel after said bath or shower
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's a larger version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.
Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Happy Birthday, Zetsubou-Sensei!! Today, November 4, is Sensei's birthday!
So, I'm requesting him:
-eating a cake
-holding a gift box
-doing anything cuddly or cute with my SI
Anything else is good, too. Thanks! Have a great weekend, everyone.

SI ref: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting my dear Ion, casting magic in either a cute, floaty sparkly way or in a more dangerous, destructive one would be interesting, but anything is ok. Thank you!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Playing a set of marching tenors
imgur.com/a/X3TGV
Wearing Kneesocks' outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Dressed as a kunoichi
imgur.com/a/jXxRh

Please and thank you. Have a great weekend!

>have deliveries
>anons haven't requested yet
What do?

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him wearing one of his uniforms from the concept art: imgur.com/a/SQxiw
Alternatively, him wearing his school uniform and glasses imgur.com/a/Gipuq

If there's something else you feel like drawing of him, I'd gladly hear your suggestion. Have a fun weekend and take it easy!

I would love to request Tsubaki Yayoi please, if possible straddling or grinding on a Pakumen doll.

Pakumen - imgur.com/a/s9EeT

Form Izayoi is fine too as is anything else you would like to draw of her, I would appreciate it.

Something with Mai works for me too.

Requesting Rika POV sharing hot chocolate with me on a cold night.
Anything cute is fine too. Or lewd if it's solo/POV.

Requesting my goddess like she was in the Happy Dance Collection videogame. Refs: imgur.com/a/quTGb
Video refs: youtube.com/watch?v=VVsKfV8LqtM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJVhLNgHZHs
youtube.com/watch?v=FKb0rrslIXM
youtube.com/watch?v=9-tRK9T9fdM
-Or her as any of these vampire girls: imgur.com/a/ued1O
-Or Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)

Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

I don't do this often but requesting Azusa please if you don't mind.

Something cute please

Hint?

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in any of Tamamo-no-mae's costumes,in her 4GO outfit, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Wow, its been a long time hasn't it.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in her dress as shown here: a.pomf.cat/ndvepg.png
Or her being cool, like wearing clawed gauntlets or wielding an energy sword!

If none of those fit yer fancy, almost anything would be appreciated!

Thank ye very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Sorry about the late reply, I really do appreciate you drawing her, and she does look really cute and I love the drawing, though I have to say it is too lewd for me (at least to be posted here), I prefer to not have these kinds of deliveries as to not see these retards make disgusting comments all the time. You have some really nice lines and she has a really cute expression, and I have to say I love how you drew her body as well.I love it a lot thank you so much for this delivery and I hope you have a really nice rest of the weekend drawfriend.

I post, I just don't request, for I am scum. I comment on delivery, you just don't notice much when I am not being creepy.

Requesting Nozomi smiling while holding a birthday present, please. Alternatively, anything else that you'd like to draw of her would be fine too. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a wedding dress made of ghosts.

or a mini Kneesocks.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally a little older (mid-late twenties, perhaps), but anything else is fine too.

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely wife Tamaki wearing her miko outfit and brushing, petting, or otherwise playing with a Sylveon please!
>cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e8/700Sylveon.png/250px-700Sylveon.png (embed) (embed)

Anything else cute would be appreciated as well, but nothing lewd please; thanks for reading, and have a comfy weekend!

Also joint-requesting Tamaki and Kobeni enjoying some cake together

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her dressed as Momohime: i.imgur.com/deNDVD3.jpg

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting Oora. I would love to see a drawfag draw a breakdown of her like this Hitoribocchi page, but anything is fine really

Dubs for more deliveries!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a Biology teacher or in a lab working as a Phlebotomist considering we finally found out what her quirk is and does it's fitting.

Or Himiko Toga dressed as Black Widow, refs for that.
i.imgur.com/AHSz0uC.jpg
i.imgur.com/CfxXHVf.jpg
i.imgur.com/CMyPYtX.jpg

Or have her in nice Autumn wear raking leaves or catching leaves that are falling from trees.

Or Himiko being drawn in the Skull Girls artstyle would be great refs for how it looks below.
i.imgur.com/v8avbQn.jpg
i.imgur.com/zLTl980.jpg
i.imgur.com/KcnIcKk.png

Or anything cute is fine.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, this week I'm going to ask for something very special:

5 1/2 months ago I found myself doing something I never imagined I'd do, namely baking a birthday cake for a character - her.

haruha.ru/hane/uploads/hane_birthdaycake.jpg

Last Friday was my birthday, so I would like to see her trying to do the same for me. She's never been shown cooking and rather depends on her sister for it, so if you could incorporate that it'd be cool! Please don't draw anything lewd. Thank you.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

As always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Ayaya please, wearing a old west gown or anything cute

Thanks in advance

Requesting my love Yuu wearing an Egyptian jackal mask, or knitting a scarf/sweater by a fireplace (ref: i.imgur.com/dOLUPaM.jpg )

Alternatively, a joint request with Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival.
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my darling Yuzuko warmly dressed out among the autumn leaves. I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd though.

>tfw knew a girl back in high school who was literally a real life copy of Shino

Also because latenight barely ever comes here

I'd like to request Yozakura sitting under a tree while watching the autumn leaves fall.

Requesting Gazer recreating the pose on this album cover
files.catbox.moe/pap6dz.png

It would also be cute to see her dressed as the Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class from Kantai Collection.
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png

Or, requesting her sleeping on a couch with empty bags of candy next to her.

Some anons take breaks every now and then, you could try mentioning them since some lurk, or you can link to one of the other weeks.

Hello everyone

Requesting Diana looking cute, or with a Hydreigon or something. Anything is fine but please don't make it too lewd.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Yuki anything cute is fine really. maybe dressed as shielder from fate/go. files.catbox.moe/2eysnn.jpg

Or maybe this more suggestive outfit.
files.catbox.moe/bezbti.jpg
files.catbox.moe/3n643q.jpg

Thanks if you pick up this request. Have a good weekend.

drifting in/into space toward to the moon in a bunny shaped hot air balloon
or trying to rob user, but user just hugs her/gives her more money than she can carry

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute/cool would be awesome. Or even cutelewd.

I'd like to see Ruri in a nice sundress if possible.

A catgirl is fine too.

As a side note, would anyone be able to provide a design for a Ruri Miyamoto dakimakura, or know a good place I could commission one? There doesn't seem to be anything like that for Ruri fans.

You're my kind of scum.