/OS/ Operation Swedistan #6 - Subversion

Continued from:

Note: We now have over 1k signatures on the petition. The next objective is to share the petition/ edited news articles etc on Twitter and Tumblr. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Ideally we get Tumblr to do our dirty work for us. Post as much as you can about the 'Hidden meaning' of the Swedish flag and how it is promoting genocide and fueling Hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP FOR GOOD PLAN

My fort, not yours.

>Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is

What if they don't. What if they are all for it and it actually happens.

Then it is simply accelerating the inevitable

bump

>a bunch of heterogenous foreigners scheming

Dishonest behaviour creates dishonest people. Later right-wing movements in this country enjoy success precisely because of a straightforward, honest rhetoric, in contrast to the opposition. You lack respect for ordinary people in the same way as the social democratic government. How can you claim to be on the side of the ethnic peoples of Sweden and Europe?

By trying to invoke any sort of response and fighting spirit

You are just a hypocrite, nothing about that invokes response or a fighting spirit.

Having your flag cucked doesn't make you angry?

>a bunch of heterogenous foreigners scheming

Apparently theres at least one swede with a spine

t. spineless bong

>it's another crop random articles with misleading headlines to pretend Sweden is dying to a "muslim invasion" thread

I miss the 9/11 and JFK thread spam. These ones are so fucking stupid...

Should I help by writing a one-pager with images and attach them around my ''ethnic'' neighbourhood that is known to endorse such shit?

Absolutely you should

Can I just use
In grey? I'm not a jew with money growing on my back.

>mfw all these autists think they can change a flag with a petiton
>mfw all these faggots larping on twitter
Hmm, really makes ya think.

Sign the petition
Be like Abdul

Nice guys

bump

Execute Order 66: Undo the shill
Ignore:
The Racist Bigot that doesn't understand the campaign, for he already got an answer.
The Xenophobe that calls it a LARPing
The White Supremacist who calls for a boycott
The Nazi who LARPs himself with accounts to try and call it a propaganda

REPEAT the above message.

We are trying to make the flag more Muslim friendly because they are too, a minority.
Muslims are constantly being bombarded with racist acts.Especially muslim women who are shut down by a very patriarchical systam of the white man. An example being these white nationalists that try to shoot down our campaign for the flag, we are trying to help the oppressed minority groups (in this case muslims) to find a platiform for their voices to be heard and finally stop being oppressed.

Bumping

>3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

Except that movement will then be derided for being duped by a Sup Forums false flag when it's inevitably revealed where this psy op stems from, making them look like a bunch of reactionary idiots

bump

bump - let the meme war commence

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

bumping

Here's a line of the finest white around.
Buuuuuump

Oh yeah? Well, "straightforward, honest rhetoric" sure doesn't seem to be working for your country now, does it? If this idea doesn't work, your country is no worse off.

i don't get why people hate black people i love black people, and i think everyone should have atleast one.

It's because American niggers are fucking assholes.

Phase 2 already ?

>pol thinks it can make an impact on the narrow thinking Sweden.

poor white kid

Narrow thinking swede normie government would be the first one to change the flag

Pajeet Poo