Trickster (The Boy Detective Club)

What do you guys think so far?

I find it to be generic, but the two MCs are very cute. I'll probably keep watching it for them.

bump

Edgy.

I enjoy it.

It's one of these shows so mediocre/bad that no one watches. Like Fukigen na Mononokean, Servamp, Shounen Maid or Arata Kangatari - dropped by everyone after 1-2 episodes

Finished watching the first 4 episodes right now. It 's definitely a slow paced anime desu

It's ok. A lot better than other anime of the same genre. Not sure why I see a lot of people claiming it's total shit.

Servamp is AOTS you pleb.

Because nothing happens until Episode 4

>bakuman fans memed a series to life

It's the only thing decent to watch on Mondays besides Saiki, so might as well.

I'm interested with the white haired fuccboi and your typical genki Osaka Ryota character. The OP is good and the ED is ok. It is not bad but I can't say it's good either. It's a good time-waster nonetheless.

The loli doesn't even make this bearable to watch.

Exactly this except I am not interested in the white haired fag's backstory but rather how his power's work. So fucking inconsistent.

Also I don't give a damn about the adhd mc as well, screw that fag.

Why watch this when Bungou Sray Dogs exists?

Because that show stopped being good after the backstory episode

It's the only full length show i watch on monday, also the ED is great.

It's barely 2 episodes into the new arc, and even at it's lowest it's still better than everything we have seen of Trickster so far.

literally Shinji and Kaworu in OP's image.

Any reason you guys aren't watching Ping Pong? Just curious is all.

I think I'm mostly watching for the QT pink. Don't know if there's any other reason for me but I do want to watch it since it's somewhat related to Ranpo Kitan. See if there's another scene or two as good as I want to be his chair or cement lolis.

Not that good, usually white haired characters are supposed to be pretty cool but this one sucks.

Only good thing about the show is the cute neet

The thing is that the side-story novels of BSG are so good that the main series pales in comparison. Also, the title and setting were very misleading; I, at least, sure was tricked into reading/watching a mediocre battle-shonen series instead of the plot-driven story that which the series could've been.

Also the fact that there is nothing or not that much to watch on Mondays.

>Any reason you guys aren't watching Ping Pong? Just curious is all.
I am tired of moe-blobs doing moe-blob things, user. It's the same old rehashed shit with some tiny modifications that gets thrown up every season. Also, if I'm watching sport I'd rather have something similar to DnA, Oofuri, Haikyuu S1 (current arc is shit), or Inazuma 11 (season 1).

I tried to watch for the wheelchair boy because I have a disability fetish, but it wasn't enough to make up for the obnoxious genki MC and boring emo white-haired boy.

Yes but with switched personalities
The latest episode was about him