How do I talk my mother out of marrying a Sudanese immigrant?

Father died 2 years ago; she says she wants to be happy. Should I show her pol and try to redpill her? Should I argue politics? This is killing me.

Use that latin passion op

Disown her, end of story.

call her a race traitor, and assuming that you're White, say that you've already survived her as a racially acceptable child and that she should off herself.

why you won't let your mom be happy.

cummy inside mummy it's the only way

honour killing.

Tell her you legitimately won’t come around to visit her anymore. If she still does it she’s not worth saving.

smell my poop and hard work, bitch-ass

> why you won't let your mom be happy.

I have two younger sisters I'm afraid this will be a bad example for them.

Shitskin subhumans spotted.

"Mom, I'm a racist asshole with a small penis and I support Trump, can you not be happy so that I can masturbate to white supremacy despite being a fat, greasy, friendless and single loser please? We must secure a future for our white children!"

>t. Tyrone or disgusting halfbreed

Preemptively convert to islam, force her to convert and assert halal authority over her.

Prima avevi la sorella che sposava un pakistano, adesso la mamma che sposa un senegalese. Smettila di shitpostare così tanto, dai.
O almeno cerca si essere originale. Usi sempre pure le stesse immagini cazzarola

k, I will smile when she pays the toll

Quick question. How old are you, your sisters, your mom and that nigger?

just tell her she will be happier with somebody from her own cultural background.

like, why the fuck does it have to be a Sudanese immigrant? Why not a reliable Italian man?

Tell her it's you or him, tell her she'll never see you again if she does that.

Btw is he even legally there? if not call the police.

16 and 13

If you're worried about inheritance, you should manage it with your sisters. Money is the issue here right?

YesShe's already gone too far

rape her

Be a man. Confront the nigger straight up. Tell him to leave your family alone, or there will be problems for him.

Well, that's obvious. He wants citizenship. I highly highly doubt about young guy marrying much older woman with 3 kids. Probably you won't convince her, but give subtile hints about how niggers marrying older women for citizenship and free roof over the head

This. Just kick his ass up, if you get your ass beaten it's even better, Tell your mom he did it.

Ophidia in herba

By the way, which part of Italy you from?

She's been a widow for only two years and is already ready to marry again, and not only that, it's a fucking nigger immigrant? My mom has been a widow for 11 years and hasn't even been on a date.

Tell her she's going to end like this coal burner.

I would have disowned her.. Possibly killed the nigger

>She's been a widow for only two years and is already ready to marry again, and not only that, it's a fucking nigger immigrant
This

your only chance is murder. you'll get away with it anyway considering he's sudanese migrant. if you don't commit he'll literally rape your mother and murder her and your family.

I'm not saying this as a troll but you're literally in the worse position of your life and your actions with decide the rest of you and your families existence .

if you don't step up you're literally fucked. your mother is a dead woman walking who is going to suffer an unimaginable death

Pay a random Tyrone to rustle her up a little "(tell him to be cool). Make him come up and "AYO COMEEE STAI? GIVE LA PURSA!!!"

Unfortunately your father didn't have the foresight to know your mother is a woman. Hopefully he didn't put her in charge of the money.

Is he an Arab or a nigger? Either way, tell her if she marries him, you're moving out.

dude seriously. you have to use other women to convince her. social pressure and all that

My dad died 25 years ago and my mother is still single, kek.

Negro, show respect
Would you want Yo mama grinding on a foking sandnigger?

This

would romina power marry a nigger?

Kinda this.
Sorry user, your mom seems To be a complete degenerate

>Sudanese
Aren't they literal niggers though?
My mom says that Turks are pretty, but not Arabs and niggers are disgusting

>reason with a woman
You don't, you put your foot down and don't back the fuck down. You don't give an inch. You don't say sorry. You tell her she's not doing it. You will never permit it. You will stop it.

And if she tries, you object in the church.

This

u gotta tease her for in
like a little girl
with a loser boyfriend

Get used to calling him daddy, faggot!

go full 1488 on her. if she loves you she wont do it

where is your father
Honour killing
you live in a mediterrenean society

Kill yourself.

she should be wearing black, not getting blacked

and if she doesnt listen, show him that you're serious.
you dont wanna live with that shame the rest of your life, do you?

This. He's also going to fuck one or both of your sisters you pathetic cuck op

Negros, sandnegros, all the same shit

At least you're a male and the oldest.
You weren't tainted, neither was you siblings. The bloodline continues through you and your sisters.
Leave and take them with you.
Raise them well, find a nice white lady and have kids

Post pictures of your female family members op

It would be a real shame if police would find some drugs in his car's trunk

Oh boy....Is she also gonna convert to Islam? was she religious to begin with?

Should have shown your disgust immediately as she met this subhuman.

For now, all you can do is say you won't visit her again if she does it.
As for your sisters - you can red pill them, and you had better do it fucking fast too. Immediately.
All the females spend their time watching television and being brainwashed.
They are who advertisements are meant for, and soaps and dramas.
Tell them about all the negros raping german women, or any articles from around italy, provide them with evidence and real stories.
They should begin to learn what kind of creature the subhuman is.

Guide them towards activities and hobbies that only true italians or europeans do - and away from any activity that subhumans do.

If you tell your mother you will not speak to her if she goes through with it, then you have to stick to your word.
Chances are this monkey will bring his illegal friends round and your mother will try to push her degenerate bestiality fetish onto her daughters.

>hides his flag
Probably a jew puppet mongrel.
Living in someone else's country that keeps him alive, but so ashamed of his own identity that he turns against the country that supports him. Pathetic.

Seriously? Wow. I'm glad my mom is subtly racist. The persecution of others does wonders for your life.

Just let your mom be happy.

Jesus Christ is this a joke? Cut all ties with her she's the literal definition of insane.

You can't. The black cock always wins.
Also at 40 she might still be fertile. You're gonna have a little niglet bro! Congrats!

> Italy
> white

make your mom an offer she cannot refuse

This, only option, not joking.

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

Illegal immigrants, arabs and negros, are generally weak and frail.
Beating them up isn't hard - you can push them over and they will break.
They are lazy retards from third world countries, think about it for a moment, do you expect them to be in good health?

Take care of your mom, she's a good woman.

say hello to your new cousin

Say you'll kys and knock the plate of tendies out of her hand.

nigger B.O is disgusting .. next .

BLACKED.

Have a long honest talk to her about sex and relationships and listen to all the crap she must have to tell you about your own shitty decisions.

Then beg her to understand you.

>How do I talk my mother out of marrying a Sudanese immigrant?
Just sit down with her and tell her that you are concerned, tell her that you think he may not be marrying her out of love.
Go easy, women are dense AF because of their gender, but it's not their fault.
I've seen so many examples of women being tricked out of money or used as an anchorage for Africa.

>pic
I love happy endings

and That's a good case scenario, at least in EUrope

Execute him in front of her and tell her if she goes near any nigger again she dies

Buy a pair of these for everyday use around the house.

"If black cock is so important to you and the only way for you to love yourself, then so be it, but our relationship will officially be over if you do and I won't come to your funeral after he has finished with you".

That's it's say nothing more and walk away.

Your moms been getting blacked this entire time? Damn, you're now going to have to call that nigger your step dad.

>she wants to be happy
???
Beat her
???
Profit

THIS THIS THIS. Worst case scenario you take a beating and have him arrested and/or deported

>Deporting another man just because he slept with your mother.

Acceptable.

Tell her to find an Italian or she is dead to you
Whether or not that's true.
I'm really, really fucking sorry user. My mom is a widow too. I can't imagine.

There is no talking to be done. Beat him to a pulp infront of your mother and tell him yourself to never step foot near her while he still lives

shes old and barren so what difference does it make? better the nigger waste his seed on your moms dusty old cunt than go around shitaly breeding young white girls.

Be a pussy and let the nigger fuck your mom and call you son. Or..

>getting half your inheritance stolen by a shitskin because your mother is retarded
That sucks.

So your sisters are 13 and 16, the niggo is 28 and your mother is in her 40ies?

Your sisters are going to get r8ped mate.

It’s not even a hypothetical.

It will happen.

Filthy shitskin is probably furiously masturbating to a picture of the 13 year old already.

recommended

what a fucking nightmare, you have my sympathies pastafellater

You are a man now. You say "no you can't marry a nigger" and mom listens.

>italy
>white

Tell her if she marries him that you will cut her out of your life and never speak to her again, even when she asks for help after being abused

Your mom seriously thinks a 28 year old man is interested in a 40 year old woman for other reasons than citizenship/money/underaged girls to rape.

This is insane.

Talking sense into her may be a futile effort by now, so you’ll have to use other ways.

Any way you can get him deported?

How does your sisters feel?

Could you get one of them to flirt with him a tiny bit, just enough to trigger his inner rape ape?

Get a video of him trying to feel up the 16 year old, and show it to her.

just call him dad and he will leave

the roach is right

tell her he doesnt really love her, he just wants the citizenship