Why do girls get molested on trains?

Why do girls get molested on trains?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/937533/c56a7f03f2/
nytimes.com/1995/12/17/world/on-tokyo-s-packed-trains-molesters-are-brazen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only hot ones and they deserve it for being so hot.

If everyone is so tightly packed together why not? Why not take the opportunity to grab some ass?

How would I know? I'm not a train

Because trains (acutally the tracks) fall under federal jurisdiction and not prefectural jurisdiction.

Is there a way to get molested as a man?

Are you passable as a trap?

Be a cute shota and get on a woman only carriage.

At least that is what my doujins tell me.

>t. train molesters

Get on the loli train cart

Because guys don't and someone has to get molested.

This sounds like legit advice

>t.

>Why do girls get molested on trains?
It gives them something to do while they wait for their stop.

lurk for 2 years before posting, retard.

Better question: If you were a grill would you mind getting groped on a train or would you treat it like one of your Japanese animes and get all flustered and horny?

Oh great, fuck off crossboarder.

Become a cute blonde trap like in that one hentai video I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE

FUCK

>ylilauta
>crossboarding

Pick one.

Honest question: is this a serious problem in Japan, or is it all just hyped up fear-mongering like college rape in America?

exhentai.org/g/937533/c56a7f03f2/
Not a video but whatever.

What chinese drilling simulator is this again?

Back to Sup Forums, retard.

Yep it is, since its quite difficult to actually prove it because its so full of people.

Most guys probably just go like "Whoops didn't mean to" and well there you have it. You even got a lot of women targeting certain guys and falsely accusing them.

Though I think it really is some ass groping and that's it.

>dat everything

Does it involve twins?

You're the one who thinks an Sup Forums meme is from Sup Forums, retard.

Have you seen how packed they are in those trains? It's impossible to move your hand let alone grope someone. It's also impossible to prove that you didn't grope someone so add that to hypersensitive jap women and you get a magic groping problem.

Where else would old ugly deviants find themselves 3 ft away from hot women?

You're the one who's a crossboarding retard bringing /po/ shit over here, retard. Now fuck off you're exposed.

That's still pretty good. I think I'll use it later.

No, but I did see that one.

Also now that I think about, the video might have been about a futanari instead of a trap. The one getting fucked had a cock, that's all I can really recall.

Real anime discussion here guys, keep it up

They have Women Only Wagons.

its part of Japanese culture

The JAV I downloaded yesterday is about this. Except the entire bus/train car thing is in on it and prevents the girl from leaving.

>s-suimasen... s-suimasen!

nytimes.com/1995/12/17/world/on-tokyo-s-packed-trains-molesters-are-brazen.html

>For Samu Yamamoto, the sights and smells of the rude and uncouth rush-hour crowd conjure up sensations that propel him into spells of debauchery. Mr. Yamamoto, 42, is something of a professional molester, and for him the subways are a feast of touchables: long legs, smooth necks, slender breasts and a cornucopia of behinds in all shapes and sizes.

>When men and women are packed together, squeezed onto a train, I think everybody has some kind of desire to touch someone else's body," said Mr. Yamamoto, who says he belongs to a small clandestine, loosely organized molesters' group that meets occasionally to share tips and experiences. "If someone were molesting on a train elsewhere in the world, they'd be accused of sexual harassment. It's unique to Japan that people put up with this."

Skipping ahead.

>As for Mr. Yamamoto, the molester, he is unabashed and wrote a book about his experiences, including the time he groped a woman who then became his wife.

>On the trains, people often put up with him, disgustedly, but strong protests from numerous women's groups forced his book off the market, and now he says he restrains himself on the subways.

>Still, he says he was recently tempted by a young woman in a camel coat with a long vertical slit in back. So, he says, he slipped his hand between the panels and softly, intermittently pawed her behind through her skirt.

>She was annoyed, but her reaction was subdued, and he takes this as an encouraging sign. With no sense of shame, he talks with sinister relish about the holidays.

>"There are lots of year-end parties and many women get drunk," Mr. Yamamoto said. "So there will be plenty of good opportunities."

Is that the case in japan as well? I knew that was an american practice.

Tell me why they have female on carriages

>1995

>including the time he groped a woman who then became his wife.
Just like my hentai manga

Makes me think

Only took them another ten years to get women-only train cars.

I would be the one doing the groping

t.pervert

Yeah and they took at least a decade to even start acknowledging it. There have been very few government policies to stop it.
I am sure it still happens quite often. I've seen it personally in Osaka.

>Mr. Yamamoto, who says he belongs to a small clandestine, loosely organized molesters' group
Wait, this exists for real? Not just in h-manga?

kys faggot

Just like my animoos

Offing groups exist in Nippon so I'd assume this could as well

>including the time he groped a woman who then became his wife.
I can imagine the phrase "now I won't find a husband" had something to do with this event.