How much value do you put into visual direction?

How much value do you put into visual direction?

A lot. I'm a Shaftfag.

not this meme again.

shit thread inbound.

The actions ,movements and emotional directions of the characters, as close to reality they are as pleasing it is to watch. That said harem shows mostly does it bad. Apart from re:zero it was much closer to reality.

A lot. I'm a Kyoanifag

>2.5D this makes my dick hard
did the danganronpa anime do this as well or did it trade in it's unique artstyle that represented the confusing nature of the games for a generic anime style

>I like blur and filters
Of course you do, you're a Kyoanus licker with shit taste in everything.

who are you talking to

it's the only thing that matters when it comes to anime. visual storytelling is the most important thing.

if you're just listening to narration you could just get an audiobook

Why bother making films then?

that's stupid

None. I'm blind.

A lot, which is why I avoid everything made by Kyoani in these last years, with their stale and samey art direction and character designs.
I'd rather watch something made by a good studio not afraid to experiment like Bones.

Speaking of visual direction, anyone else enjoying the current nardo episodes? They all feel so comfy.

thankss for reminding me I need to watch this

A whole bunch, that's why the only anime I'm watching right now is Pokemon Generations.

A lot, which is why I am going to start avoiding these threads since most people who post here are just shitposting or are incredibly deluded.

wow, fantastic visual direction.

Why?

Fuck you, that's why.