Mfw nobody reads old manga anymore

mfw nobody reads old manga anymore

I saw someone reading a manga in the library today???¿?

mfw nobody reads OPs anymore

not enough golgo translated

>a manga
Just a manga? That could be anything, user.

Devilman Lady? It's pretty modern, compared to Tezuka and Yokoyama

I occasionally buy Tezuka and Yoshihiro Tatsumi, does Sup Forums like A Drifting Life?

I was just about to read Lone Wolf and Cub, faggot

There's a reason for that. They are shit and look like shit.

Japanese doesn't have plural conjugation for nouns save a few exceptions; usually unique in themselves.

I just finished it some days ago. I could spoiler the shit of you.

>Tatsumi
ow the edge

But I do. I am pretty sure Tezuka manga are kinda popular here, not so much among the typical anime/manga fan crowd though, it's mostly adult casuals or older comic fans.

Old manga is stupid.

Obviously because most 60s manga are not scanned.

little scans and translations

>implying

I agree, but be happy we got 13 English prints (which are scanned) + 4~ volumes scanlated + a few stray single Viz issues (which are scanned). That's 17 volumes, more than most long-running series even get.

>taking it literally
Don't be stupid, user.

>old means like 60s old
You, too. Don't be stupid.

I agree, Phoenix is overrated.

What's wrong with Tatsumi outside of him being a little edgy?

>does Sup Forums like A Drifting Life?

I liked it, and didn't find it edgy at all.

But fun.

I read Nausicaä recently, I was disappointed by the militaristic view of the whole thing

Reading lone wolf and cub. It's suprisingly good.

>suprisingly
Why the fuck are you surprised?

>haha I just found Pearse Hillock's blog and I want to brag about it to Sup Forums XD

Honestly I thought it was a pretty bad series overall. That seems to be a minority view though.

huh, no limbs with blades what a coincidence. Currently reading Dororo, heh, rather boring. Most old manga is definitely 'stupid' in a way. Like how people reading JoJo's bizzare Adventure see how utterly ridiculous the manga is and has such strange shit going on, that's basically a lot of old manga, just some really weird shit everywhere that just is.

That's Dante

I guess I'll order the next volume or two soon. Scanning them should let me procrastinate on the rest for at least 6 months.

We need more threads about old manga whose threads can't be sustained by themselves. That should replace retarded OPTs.