HAPPENING THREAD: COUP IN ZIMBABWE

Dozens of military vehicles have been seen approaching Harare after Zimbabwean Army General said he was ready to intervene after Mugabe sacked his long running vice-president Emmerson Mnangagwa several days ago

Other urls found in this thread:

newrhodesia.com
reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-politics/zimbabwe-ruling-party-says-will-not-give-in-to-military-pressure-idUSKBN1DE1NG?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-11-14-something-is-happening-in-zimbabwe.-it-might-be-a-coup.-it-might-not.-it-probably-is-not./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Trump throws his support behind the coup.

Viva Rhodesia!

Fokof vuil mlungu. Zimbabwe is calm and stable. Go back to Europe. Fucking pink pig. We will kill you if you continue to live in our Mzansi. Hamba msunu wakho. Masimba akho mlungu

Rhodesia isn't coming back retard

Neo Rhodesia when?!?!

all this rhodesia larping is fucking cringe. whites dont belong in africa, coming from a white person.
let them ruin their country who cares. white people can travel to europe or america if they want, their fault if they get killed by some dumb niggers

If they lived there all their lifes and their ancestors lived there for many generations, explain why whites don't belong there.

hahahaha

about time. My friend in the army told me they were going to have one like seven years ago.

excuse for more refugees

>Zimbabwe becomes a safe haven for whites and mass starvation is put to an end thanks in part to the military coup

They should have done this sooner.

>happening
>Africa

Pick one

You have forgotten to mention that your dad works at Nintendo .

What Sup Forums thinks:
>Rhodesia 2.0

Reality:
>One incompetent leader replaces another
>Further destabilization of the area
>Whites get blamed further

ooga booga bix nood muffuga

>coming from a white person
Tuurlijk achmed, terug naar turkije

Hey thomas rustig aan jongen niet zo stressen

ZIMBABWE

>Fucking pink pig
What is funny is that you use this as an insult and a pass-time.

When thenkilling starts will there be a live stream?

well europe are letting shit skins in? honestly is whites especially Sup Forums types just mass immigrated to zimbabwe and turned into a neo rhodesia while still being fair to the local zimbabweans but overrunning them in population it would quickly turn into a Utopian country again.

as long as nigger die it can only be considered a good thing

pls uluwala bang bang SAMBOL BAMBOSA, kill as many of MUGBONGOS supporters as you can and vice versa

The jews and their lapdog brotain were threating by boer and Rhodesia massive natural resources competing with their Rothschild central banks. Same in south Africa, but they were in turn instead given to the jewish Bolsheviks to militerize neighboring African countries, today you see most colonies gone thanks tp insurgents funded by this cabal

Joming right? Who opened the borders, who expands welfare programs, who is bombing Arabia to hell? Please Google greater isreal project, also this international clique don't expect the arrival of their messiach until edom is destroyed.. ...#kalergi plan

Joking right? Who is behind open borders?, who expands welfare programs?, who is bombing Arabia to hell? JUDEN! Please Google greater isreal project, also this international clique don't expect the arrival of their messiach until edom is destroyed.. ...#kalergi plan

I know this I'm just saying how can a eurocuck say whites don't belong in africa when we have been here for many many years and his country is letting in shitskins. My plan is simple which is to move right wing genetically superior people from europe and america into south africa and zimbabwe to make these countries successful, there is no hope for white right wing people in europe. Eurocucks are gentically weak compared to white south africans and rhodesians all of whom are right wing athletic and intelligent. We bring the genetically superior right wingers from europe to africa and actually raise these shit holes out of the ground into a utopia.

newrhodesia.com

Yes it is, get fucked snackbar

One.

You sound insane.

Two, are you the average white south african?

source faggot

No one cares about your irrelevant continent

Rhodesia larpers are cringe and its overlapped with kekistan faggots, but there is nothing wrong with the white man colonizing Africa.

Happening, my son.

reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-politics/zimbabwe-ruling-party-says-will-not-give-in-to-military-pressure-idUSKBN1DE1NG?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

The Ghost of Rhodesia will claim the souls owed!

This. Niggers are incapable of properly governing over themselves and are incompatible with first world white civilization. Nothing will change.

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-11-14-something-is-happening-in-zimbabwe.-it-might-be-a-coup.-it-might-not.-it-probably-is-not./

finally

It won't too many black people that will never allow to be subjugated by whites

They straight up can't get into Europe or the US, even Canada. They've been denied refugee status.

BREAKING: ZIMBABWEAN ARMY FORCES BEING DEPLOYED

Sauce or gtfo

Exactly, THIS X 100
You are one in a million my friend, an American posting on pol who isn't delusional and seems to be educated about the topic, well fucking done

The average white South-African, especially Afrikaners, is athletic, very right wing, rascist and not nearly as much of a fat lazy cuck as your average american or European white

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

do shitskins belong in europe with the same reasoning? consider suicide you mongrel

>whites dont belong in africa
and africans don't belong in europe

Anglos having been eliminated, the Ostrhodesian Empire vies with the Emustralian Empire for world supremacy.