What do they mean by saying she's country grown?

What do they mean by saying she's country grown?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/the-jobs-with-the-highest-obesity-rates/359849/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her father is a melon farmer.

They have consuming their homegrown melons for generations.

She's fat.

fruity oranges of course. dont you know japanese oranges, those thicc, juicy and healthy things?

Ebina a shit

In the US, people often call chubby or fat people "country grown". This is because in the "country" (more specifically in the SE region of the US) people eat a lot of fattening and/or fried foods. Coupled with this, many country kids spend a lot of time doing nothing besides discking around on the farm, since their underfunded schools have to cut recess and sports to pay for standardized testing and standardized test prep courses for the kids. So, the kids eat a ton of shit and don't play enough to burn the calories off.

In the best cases, this produces pleasantly thicc girls with large breasts and a full butt. In the worst, most common cases, it produces a ton of fat bitches who look 30 when they're 13.

>many country kids spend a lot of time doing nothing besides discking around on the farm
>dicking around on the farm
Holy shit you have no idea what it's like to work on a farm or ranch. There isn't a minute in the day for "dicking around."

You realize most of the fatties are from slums in the cities right? Not from the country.

she is grown in the country

I should add that I said "work on a farm" because if you grew up on a farm/ranch, you grew up working on a farm/ranch.

You really are retarded.

Maybe 100 years ago this was true, but it's not anymore. Powered vehicles do most of the work planting and picking, or you hire day laborers for pennies. If you're a rancher all that involves is driving a 4 wheeler or pickup truck around and dropping off food.

Also, only boys are expected to do any actual work around the farm (mostly just tagging along with their dad). Women aren't expected to really do anything and are often discouraged from being too active, as it is seen as unladylike. So girls tend to be fatter out in the country because they eat a lot and exercise less.

SE fag here. Wow you are so wrong.

Corn fed?

Yeah dude you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Please stop posting. You are just spouting bullshit.

>only boys

Maybe she was raised on organic food?

I guess semen is pretty organic

please do share more of your theories about how living on a farm is like. this is very enlightening

She is from the country obviously

Dead thread dead girl. People who make stupid half-baked claims about farming are more interesting than this nervous stacked simpleton.

Ebina is shit yuu is the best.

Wrong, there's plenty of time unless it's the time of harvest or something else needs to be done. Stop deluding yourself.

>or something else needs to be done

Which is every single day.

the hell is this slut saying?

No it isn't. I mean something large like a building project.

If farming is so easy then maybe you Yankees should just cut yourselves off from the entire south east and grow shit on your own. See how long you last.

>yankees
I live in Alberta, Canada and my family has its roots in farming in both Canada and the US, and even in Europe a few generations ago.

>Women aren't expected to really do anything and are often discouraged from being too active
never stepped outside your suburb, I take it?

>my family has its roots in farming
but I take it you have your roots laid down in your computer chair, having never been outside in your life?

Please don't project.

There are projects large and small that have to be worked on every single day. Farm life is a life of fixing shit non stop so it doesn't break down on you. Especially so in modern times where you have dozens of different things with engines on it, from your tractor to your weed whacker. Every single day is a fight to get some machine or another to get it to work. It's almost enough to make one forsake all technology, but after an hour or so with the shovel and pickaxe making trivial progress, one decides to suck it up and get the old tiller working again.

>cutting the shithole known as the south from the country
yes please we can just use the midwest anyways

What's wrong with you bullies?

You legit have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

>all these fucking cowpokes on Sup Forums

Jesus, don't you guys have to go milk a cow or something?

It's really amazing we've got an actual farmer posting in this thread, can you share some pictures of your work? I'm really excited to see the land you so casually farm without effort.

Blame Lincoln

meant for
not that it's funny at this point anyways

shut the fuck up city pleb. Make sure to plug your brain to your mouth before spouting shit.

Country Grown refers to Country Grown Vegetables, which are always huge. Because people out of the big yuppie cities don't give a fuck about how fertilizer and pesticides are evil. They use the hell out of that shit, and their veggies grow huge and fat from it.

Country Grown just means it's grown well.

>farming takes effort in 2016
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/the-jobs-with-the-highest-obesity-rates/359849/

Literally agricultural work is in the top 10 of professions when ranked by percent of workers who are obese.

>number 10
>out of 19

Whatever you say.

To be expected of country grown vegetables

She's organic.

who the fuck is this moebait?

Sup Forums - Agriculture

An aggravating array of arguments about inappropriate affairs.