ITT: Characters that are literally you

pic related

>Had bad experiences during childhood. Things started to get back when older but then the world chewed me up like a stick of gum and spit me out raw. Now I'm on the ground, beaten and battered but stronger than ever. Those who attempt to tread on me will have their day ruined and my grudge will stick to them forever.

For me it's Donovan, he's intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

Thinly veiled blog thread

B-but user..

Pic related. Intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

Blog thread?

Dear Sup Forums,
I like some anime, some manga, some LN's and don't like others. You guys always tell me I have shit taste though and treat me really bad. Ok that's all I wanted to say. Oh wait I forgot to mention OP is a faggot.

the world has changed me...

I AM THE STRONG

RAWR

XD

Cool fanfic bro. When is the blue haired bulimic girlfriend who cuts herself going to be introduced?

I want to hug that penguin

personality wise

Do u know what literally means

This is literally me. Say something nice.

How new are you my good user.

He honestly how I imagine most guys here are, or were.

Intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

That's entry #2 asshole. Have you no patience?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Show us your cunny.

>Moot
Who?

Shotas are pure love

literally me

you're not entirely wrong

Pic related. I have very strong hands compared to the rest of my body and girls at school call me creepy when i try to talk to them )=

No one wants to see your selfies here you gay fucker. That hair cut is cheesy as fuck anyway. 1/10 would not snapchat.

I want to race mix with you like there is no tomorrow.

>bumping this thread
No need to insult you further.

>/fit/
>Take martial arts
>Good looking
>Socially autistic

Ok you guys are a bit too edgy for me.

Y'all need to fix yourselves.

I fuckin' knew OP was trollan! You're still a faggot.

>People actually replying seriously

This. Fuck the goi.

All jokes aside I'd probably be like Josuke except less badass

>"It's just a meme to be an illiterate moron!"

This is the face I see in the mirror

>honestly replying to a meme catchphrase and pointing out the mistakes
>thinking that anybody cares
>wasting your life
I shiggy diggy.

Every time I see one of these threads. Every time.

This is me currently in life right now

He's from an anime called 3DP

Why is everyone giving me so much shit for this thread? I just wanted to try out this board and get to know you guys a little.

Is it because I haven't posted generic anime girls yet?

literally

100% literally, unironically me.

For me it's Ochanomizu hakase: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Literally me on the left.

>gay
>fem
>sometimes mistaken for a girl

unironically me

Literally me, right now. No lying.

>tranny
>always called a girl
>still a guy at work
>free drinks everyday
>treated like a kid
>always told to relax
>tfw the only feminine looking creature in the entire machining department...

>lazy as fuck
>pretty chill
>fit
>people tell me im good looking
>popular with girls
>made promise with first Gf who died when I was 14 to always help people in need with a smile, live to it too this day
>extremly retarted sense if humor

I guess Im no veteran or sth and Im not really used to fighting, the thing with the promise is maybe just because Im bad at letting go, but its become a part of me and I feel that if I break it, sth important inside of me would die

should be self explanatory

I've been to the top, slipped up once, and now fuck up literally everything I do.

>Heavy drinker, smoker, used to fight a lot when I was younger
>Married pure virgin waifu
>Eventually gained a moral compass and (mostly) stopped goofing off
>Thrust into a position of leadership

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Literally me with the nopan.

me getting hugged by the girl on the right

I'm desperate for sex.

are you literally a can of pineapple?

me with the cellphone

Hyouka is literally me,
Intelligent, nihilistic and bored of everything

me under the bed

Edgy 14 years old faggot detected.

For me it's Kaiki: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's Yamcha, he's intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

>tfw dumber and less competent in every way than your friends but they still tolerate you

When will we get our second chance ;_;

For me it's president, he's intelligent, nihilistic, and sleeps all day.

Me doing the hugging.

>all these faggot teenagers talking some edgelord shit about being nihilistic or whatever
I guess summer isn't over yet.

That being said, I personally identify a lot with Death Note - he's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I sexually identify as sad dandy

For me it's Ika, she's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a squidding sense of humor.

Never, that's why you need to take the opportunities you can

pic related

I am an eternal loli that loves to read books and isolation.

I'm lazy, have a hard time admitting when I'm wrong, hate myself and want to die but am too scared to go through with it.

pic related

foul-mouthed tsundere