78k gofundme

>78k gofundme

They really should have shot her. No idea why they let her get that close since she could have been a potential threat

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

>stupid morons give random cunt money for acting like a cunt
You think they'd learned after Uncle Bernie used their money on a brand new Porsche

>78K
>money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not even in a third world shithole

no refunds

>“Juli Briskman is an inspiration to us all,” the GoFundMe page says. “This week we learned that she was fired from her employer for exercising her first amendment rights. You can show your support by donating here.”

she won't see a cent of that money, whoever set up that gofundme is making bank though.

how do they know this will end up in her pockets?
how long do they think this is gonna last?

78k ain't bad for free money, but you have to live the rest of your life

flipping off trump ain't a skill, it ain't even rare

This COMPED faggot gets it

Link or proofs?

>Inb4 it's a pol user

These pathetic journos must be ex-taco bell deep fryers
I get than much in free sushi at the excelsior

that would be amazing

Has anyone done one of these and come out after telling everyone they scammed them? I just find it amazing people still fall for this shit.

Up to 80k now

>do terrible at your job
>about to be fired
>flip off trumps motorcade
>get fired for being a shit worker
>???
>PROFIT!

I make almost that much a year and I dont even have a degree LOL
lets see how far she can stretch a dollar

I wouldn't brag about that

Activates my almonds.

>make $120k per yer salary
>flip off president
>fired
>get $78,000 in donations
>somehow this is better than being gainfully employed making more per year

This is coming from the same people who willfully pay $50,000+ to get indoctrinated and a worthless degree.

who was her employer? I'd like to give them my business.

It's gross, taxable income, right?

Depends on where you’re dwelling; in the Midwest, small townish America, 80K yearly gets you a helluva lifestyle.
Same salary in Chiraq tho, you’re living in hell.

Hopefully the irs audits the fuck out of her next year, but of course not since that obama cuck still runs the irs for some inexplicable reason

It's all much sweeter knowing her donations probably came from retards straddled with student debt anyways

Some Portland guy I used to follow on social media had severe mental disorder over Trump's election. He lost his job last November because of panic attack, has been unemployed ever since, and now started a gofundme to help him pay his rent, basically threatening to kill himself. He pinned the gofundme link on his twitter and his entire feed consists of nothing but "kill nazis" and "fuck drumpf" shit.

Embarrassing how I used to like the guy until 2015

How do we profit from this?

>first amendment right to post your vulgar and politically charged pictures in association with your business
>...b...but cville wasn't a first amendment issue because I disagree with them
Win
This is what happens Larry
This is what happens when you let women vote

>trump and his team should act like niggers and shoot anyone that "could be threatening"
as if he'd ever be threatened by someone like that

>women need more way to get rich other than jumping on mens dicks