Do you miss her Sup Forums?

How did the Light Novel end for this?

Oh I'm rewatching this right now.
We won't ever get more right?

I should rewatch this too someday. But I'm afraid I might not like it as much as I did before

So far I'm enjoying it like back then.
The ED makes me really nostalgic tho

:D

She's actually a fairy. Everyone else too, Assistant is the only human.

>We won't ever get more right?
Unfortunately no. Also no one will ever translate the LNs. Life is suffering

I hate this ending.

Me too.

Where I can read about it?
Or can you explain it?

I heard that but thought it was a meme is that actually then end?

Yeah, that's the actual ending

Was the LN ever translated (or fan translated)? I never understood why this happened.

What was her name?

It's genuinely something revealed in the last book that isn't short stories

Watashi.

doushimashita

What do you not understand? From what I've seen, the entire idea was that the assistant was the last living human, but he was mute, so the fairies set everything up to try and communicate with him. From that context, the time loop episodes make a lot of sense.

That's not the case. Fairies were entities with much longer history with humans (including our current era). They were drawn to the human world, gradually became more human out of admiration of us. Humanity declined. The fairies eventually specialized so that some become effectively the new humans, but they themselves got confused about that. Them not initially understanding Assistant was kind of a matter of mutual perception, similar to when Watashi scoops out her intelligence and the small fairies start sounding smart, but eventually he can speak to them.

Thank you for the clarification, user

Should I watch this?