Nichi

nichi

I really like nichijou but I don't think buying a blowray will enhance my enjoyment of rewatching it or more importantly bring about S3

jou?

Fucking FINALLY.

No dubs right? I'm actually thinking of buying the Japanese BD anyway.

I don't think Nichijou even has a dub

Could they have not hung a piece of paper or something over that fucking bit of wall?

Unprofessional cunts.

It's most likely getting one if funi is releasing it.

They've been doing some sub only releases.

>Just announced: Nichijou - My Ordinary Life, Scrapped Princess, & The Betrayal Knows My Name - coming to home video!

Can't wait for Yukko to sound like a 40 year old lady

I am glad is funi, hopefully its not going to release at the price the wagnaria 3.

like what?

Do you think sales could outpace the ones in Japan?

Will this make it in?

Isn't that aniplex trying to charge Japanese prices?

I would assume they almost always do. Best seller territory is only around 30k+, considering "the west" has a lot more people than Japan and localized BDs are way cheaper, I wouldn't be surprised. I feel like Nichijou is more popular here and it only sold around 8k in Japan. It will easily sell more.

it aired years ago, everyone that wanted it already bought it. it's new in america

ABOUT FUCKING TIME ASSHOLES

Yeah but the sales in America make almost no money it doesn't matter whether it does well here.

There are many shows that deserve another season, but Nichijou isn't one of them.

Yes it is.

jou

I remember Bandai originally had the license to this and kept it, even when they shut down their anime division.

Hype.

Funi has had the license for years and it was in a survey in 2013 or so, but I guess they're finally putting it out now probably because the manga's being published in English.

Fuck, I can't give it to my brother as a birthday gift.

Jou

If my mind serves me well, it sold like crap in japan because they got greedy and the BD's were lose-sphincter-control expensive.

Did they announced the price as well?

What ever happened to the specials? Or are they just a myth?

Who cares

Nope.

they sold like one copy, so yes. this time they'll sell 2

>blu ray dvd combo
literally why?

Some people don't own Blu-Rays players.

>con
>funimation
Classic neo-Sup Forums.