How do fix the fan service problem

how do fix the fan service problem

We normalize the naked human body.

>how do fix the fan service problem
It's simple. We kill the otaku.

We normalize public anal.

but the normal human body isn't that perfect

More Takao

Better fund shows so the fanservice is better animated.

removing them?

Add more

>problem

>problem

Read online reviews to select a quality repairman before hiring 'em.

Not Sup Forums related.

Faster

I know, right? There's not nearly enough and it's all badly animated. I suggest we give the animators watching it free hentai so they are thinking about the human body more.

>fan service
>problem
get a loada this faggot

Unscrew the cover, and then unscrew the fan blades, clean it and screw it back on. If it's a motor problem , you might have to take it back to the shop to be replaced though. I don't recommend taking apart the fan motor yourself to try to fix it.

>Sup Forums no longer calling out tumblr images in the first few posts
are you kidding me

Are they from tumblr? I don't see any tumblr filenames, although they do have some kind of weird filter to them.

By becoming a heterosexual op.

Stop making it so lazy and make it more subtle. I feel like so much fan service these days is just "LOOK A NAKED GIRL" and that's boring

Just talk to your HVAC technician so he can come more regularly to check your fan and whatever else. In other words, if you can schedule a regular service you won't have any problem when the heat or the cold comes.

Less cowtits, more DFC.
Now get that awful tumblr gif out of here.

The problem is with the arranged timing. They usually arrive 3 hours later than the arranged timing.

It's easy: first, we kill all gays like you. Then nobody will consider it a problem anymore.

What problem?