Why do you rural retards hate Ms. Felarca? She needed her job and her students loved her

Why do you rural retards hate Ms. Felarca? She needed her job and her students loved her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBnlxtgJJlI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
youtube.com/watch?v=PUqYRzh5i3c
youtu.be/EZ3g2OxA9Fs?t=80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes doing the work for us desu.

I could just as easily read this as "nazis stir hatred at baseball game".

>flip immigrant
>is an insane anarchist that hates white people

Wow really made me think

Weak bid to keep Felarca relevant. Fuck off, antifa troll.

>she's polite
Not in any video I've seen of her. Shes a raging bitch

Didn't she get arrested for hitting somebody, or some other crazy shit?

Yes. Charged with assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily harm, participating in a riot, and resisting arrest. Not sure how that's panned out since then.

Me too! My brain can’t stop thinking!

Yes, youtube.com/watch?v=JBnlxtgJJlI

Right in front of the cops who simply stood there for a while. I suppose she felt the cops wouldn't bother her.

>she's polite and keeps a schoolteacher's control of her emotions
lol

Okay, I wanna see a celebrity boxing match between Felarca and Richard Spencer now. Her total ineffectiveness at striking should pair off well against his complete inability to counter-attack.

The Unnoticeable Force vs. The Immobile Object.

Yvette is violent. I wouldn't want my children taught by her.

>The Unnoticeable Force vs. The Immobile Object.
wew

''she keeps a schoolteachers control of her emotions''

damn i wonder what school this writer went to.

BAMN was confounded by members of NAMBLA, if you support BAMN you also support pedophelia

>polite and school teacher controll over her emotions

Did they not research her at all?

fucking this. every clip I've seen of her she goes apeshit within minutes of the interview starting.

did (she) ded?

How fucking lost is your country....
"The alt-right's worst nightmare is antifa middle school teacher."

I'm pretty sure I remember TC sending her into full meltdown. The bitch is crazy and there's nothing about her under control; not even her eyebrows.

If she was a Nazi she would lose her fucking job in a heartbeat, but no supporting a doctrine that killed literally like 10 times more people is fine

I hate everything

She's done a good job of entrenching herself. All of her students would launch a Berkeley tier chimpout if she was fired so the school couldn't do anything even if they wanted to. The only way to remove her would be to have her thrown in prison, which won't happen because it's California.

Someone should organize an "it's ok to be white" campaign near her middle school.

Videotape the results if possible.

I think you may be overestimating the reaction to her. I had forgotten she existed until you brought her up...

>Worst nightmare?
I thought that was Maxine Waters stripping.

It'd have to be a blitzkrieg run organized privately. Overnight and done. They'd probably organize some kind of commie neighborhood watch if it was a long term public thing.

Best would be if they're just out of reach of her tiny arms

I think the better question is why is the media so obsessed with us? It seems like they talk about us and Russia every opportunity they get. It is very strange considering how small they say we are.

>some kind of commie neighborhood watch
Even better. You could just whack up one a day, it'd get guaranteed attention, they'd all tell each other and be triggered to fuck by the "sustained hate campaign" for minimal effort.

I came here to post exactly this. These antifa niggers can't exist outside their asshole licking daisy chain vacuum.

More like how lost are these corporate media whores. They're just writing propaganda, m8, most Americans, when shown evidence to the contrary like that video of her attacking a guy for holding a sign, they'll change their minds on the issue. Don't worry your pretty little bum, by the corporate media being so blatant it makes it easier for us to change minds, people hate being lied to, especially by those in power.

Leftist cunts. When will we get to rain down fire and brimstone upon them?

>alt-right's worst nightmare
The opposite is true. Crazy communists do a better job of driving people to the right than anyone else

she has the temperament and self control of a nigger

She's a little Filipino firecracker.

>alt right's worst nightmare is libshits going full bore "it's not ok to be white"
It's not that they can't help themselves, it's that they don't even know

>she's polite
WHEN?

It's CURRENT YEAR. Of course they fucking didn't. Journalism is dead, all we have left is buzzfeed-tier clickbait.

>The Alt-Right's worst nightmare is a foreign midget woman

Also, that is exactly the message we want to spread, good work Ms. Felarca.

the most enraging part about that webm is the part you don't see. As soon as the guy starts fighting back the cops rush in and tackle him, not her

She's been arrested multiple times and guess what! SHE JUST GOT REINSTATED TO TEACH MIDDLE SCHOOL AGAIN!

California is the biggest joke

I'm not surprised. I left that state for good reason.

Forcing other peoples' kids to learn to hate whitey in the name of being against hatred.

*hebephilia

we really need to meme that fault to life so california can just slide off into the pacific

Except they don't. He's dragged to the ground by the "counter protesters" so they can stomp on him. The cops bulldoze everyone out of the way and then stand over him. They kind of comically shove Yv out of the way. There's a full video literally right above my post, I don't know why you'd lie about it.

I don't see the problem. Punching nazis is as American as baseball and.. whatever regional delicacy you really like.

She's in jail for assault, right?

>Nazis

As American as killing flips?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War

Yeah probably. Except that punching nazis is a celebrated part of American history, whereas giving the flips a well deserved thrashing, and then setting up a strong man to forcibly drag them into modernity is something yanks seem to be somewhat ashamed of.
Possibly because the first is an undeniable good thing and the latter is more morally grey, while still being of net benefit to mankind as a whole.

Well, it goes show how utterly retarded liberals are that they think WW2 was a fist fight.

>implying it wasnt

youtube.com/watch?v=PUqYRzh5i3c

>no link
FAKE NEWS

They are the fire and brimstone. They are the collapse of society and the bringers of the apocalypse. When the white man snd western society as we know it ceases to exist, that’s when they’ll claim victory as they’re being raped by the orc hordes

Young whites need to hear this message loud and clear. They are the people who will suffer the most during the White Demographic Collapse:

The White Demographic Collapse is coming in about 15 to 20 years. That adds up to a period between 2032 and 2037. Why those years? Simple. Most Boomers who are still alive will be in their 80's by then. Whites will not have had as many children as the darkies who will no longer feel afraid of the Old White People and there will not be many white cops, white national guardsmen and white military willing to force non white integration on their own communities. (I bet you don't know that forced integration is something that white people forced on white communities they didn't live in.) There simply won't be enough white people to put a white face on forced integration. Combine that with the Boomer die off and Old Rich Whites being easy robbery targets for the darkies and you have the collapse of not just White Power but of White Guilt. It is hard to hate yourself when you are attacked for crimes you had nothing to do with. While the Boomers might still cling to their White Guilt, their children and grand children who did not mix race will not. They have grown up in a time where white people are collectively guilty for the crimes of the past. They see themselves as victims of a slander campaign and the only thing holding them back is their Boomer Elders. Remember the 2032 - 2037 spread. Remember you can only read such theories on places like Sup Forums.

I know who Lauren Southern is you Nazis!! Tell her she's not allowed at our peaceful protests anymore!!!

She just wanted to get them on big white cock. Such strikes are considered femine flirting around here.

>5 feet tall
>Has to weigh under 100 pounds
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

How long until people like this start mysteriously disappearing? How come it hasn't happened already?

>filipino immigrant
why the fuck are brown immigrant faggots in the US such ingrates? fuck them

>I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

how about the preheated Weber grill?

She is too dumb with math to teach kids.>
Asians are the majority, this dumb bitch thinks Asians are a minority.

But what if I burn my wiener.

That fucking bitch. I would have smacked her hard in self-defense.

But were the baddies with the skulls on our caps.

this guys we need a local user to do this shit

>fly out from Random midwestern state
>slap some signs all over the place
>fly back
I'd do it if I had a few extra bucks for airfare.

>Michael Edison Hayden
>when even the soyboys are starting to wear problem glasses

she was suspended from teaching for a month or 2. Many lefty tears were shed at the city council meeting by her students.

Worst nightmare? As in you're having a wet dream and the chic suddenly turns around and it's a filipino midget screaming at you while foaming?

She's a batshit insane communist scumbag who was brainwashing her students. I'm struggling to find anybody more deserving of a helicopter ride.

Daily reminder to roid hard and lift hard.
It's challenging for weak hippies to shove you around if you're 275 lbs (and better if you don't look fat as fuck.)

This isn't a great video but yvette got arrested for this recently.
1:25
youtu.be/EZ3g2OxA9Fs?t=80