Is Croatia most liked country in Europe? Nobody truly hates us, we don’t have enemies...

Is Croatia most liked country in Europe? Nobody truly hates us, we don’t have enemies, everyone visits us during summer. Never really did anything bad to our neighbours, only known for defending ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-plHk7-nHkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in Makarska about two months ago. I love Croatia, good people, Catholics like us. God bless your country.

I fucking hate you guys. You are pieces of shit living everywhere else but croatia and wave your dogshit flag like you are asking for a free one way trip back home.

Calm down love

Poland and Austria best allies.

OP is underage faggot tho

SAMO TONSON!

i like croatia
but from what i've heard serbs dont like it too much

Serbs hate you but they're animals so they don't count.

Great, cheap prostitutes!

I don't like Croats because Croats don't like me

Croatia should be split between Serbia, Italy and Hungary, all Croats sent to death camps.

>polish opinion
>relevant
pick one

I've been on holiday there once, literal third world shithole, one of the worst holidays I've ever had. Lots of naked sluts on the beach which was something though.

@149403863
>hiding behind meme flag

I don't know enough about you guys to hate you. What have you ever done?

Nobody's knows about Croatia, so no strong feeling in good or bad.Most people probably never heard of the place desu

Serbia hates you

dont take it personal, nobody likes anglos, not even other anglos

Serbia will take back the port.

Slovenia is pretty based too

Are we friends, Croatia?

Always, mate. The INA-MOL thing is a problem because of our corrupt politicians.

Ah yes, sorry about that. MOL fucks us too, so don't worry.

I prefer Serbs.

Serbs remove kebab. Croats love Germany and the EU and therefore love kebab.

Mate I visited your country with my GF and she was all like: but that's eastern europe it's dangerous.

It turned out to be our best vacation yet, beautiful environment, very friendly people, good food.

We had to walk through a large park from Porec to our apartment each night and I've never felt safer, there were groups of youth just hanging around and minding their own business. In my country people can't seem to do that and just have to act like tough guys around their friends.

10/10 will visit again.

I like seeing Croatian dick because they look nice can you Croatians post pictures because we got hit by a hurricane?

Pretending to be british again serb diaspora?

Teach us about your first world culture.

>we don’t have enemies
kek serbian shill

r u a grill?

[spoiler]yes but no tits for you![/spoiler]

that's embarrassing... I don't browse this board often...

thanks aquafresh

And if I show you a half-naked pic of myself? Pic related: it's me.

Is that what passes for manly in Hungary?

You destroyed Mostar Bridge. Count us your enemies.

Oh look a Dundu. We dindu nuffin. If you gotta point out how you Dindu nuffin, you probably didu sumfin.

Most liked country in Europe? Pfft, you wish. Don't Bosnians and Serbs hate you?

Switzerland > Croatia
Lithuania > Croatia
Estonia > Croatia
Austria > Croatia
Greece > Croatia
Cyprus > Croatia
The glorious motherfucking United Kingdom > shitty Croatia

GTFO.

bosniaks blew it in the air

This.

Who the hell are Bosniaks?

Show flag, please.

red pill me on croatia
/comfy/ country or shithole?
be honest

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-plHk7-nHkw

Like Poland but warmer

nation invented in 93', originally muslims

>music halts

HAHAHAHA

Poles and germans come here in insane numbers. And it looks like medieval europe almost anywhere. What do you think?

>Take flag from old man
>Old man takes it back

Kek

Serbitch detected

fucking paradise if true

looks nice to me

You can go fuck yourself with your gypsy country

>divljak
>budale
Literal hero.

The only way you'll ever have some manliness in you is if I rape you.

Muslims blew it with underwater explosives. If you want more detailes about the bridge go to slobodan praljak.com

I luv kroassia cuz u let us win world cup in 98.
Bro tier.

Stay mad mehmet

Explain?

lole

Very funny

Even though it was in Hungary, i just wanna say that the Siege of Szigetvar was fucking amazing

So everyone who hates your shitty Balkan country is a Serb?
Nobody else can think your crappy shithole nation. Take your projections and superiority complexes elsewhere.

Is this like when Turks assume that everyone who hates their shithole country is an Armenian or a Greek? It appears so.

LOOOL Looking for approval from some Sup Forums users for your shitty country? Man, you have such a shit country that if isn't for your coast you would be albania long time ago.
>inb4 and Seriba is better?
yes, Serbia is better, cuz there are like 6 milion more of us than you, and we've been fucked by EU and USA big time.

>"the battle that saved civilization."
Yeah i think we did pretty good. It was the beginning of the end, while battle of vienna was the end.

No, just looking for some (you)s

Mostar bridge is pretty cool desu.

Big tourist trap, but nice to visit.

>Croatia, good people, Catholics like us. God bless your country.

Greetings from Ireland. Supported you in 1991. Same as above build a good country full of strong families and thank God for it.

when i was in Croatia i got treated like shit just because i was italian, but then i remembered dalmazia is our rightful clay so i stopped caring

Serbia...a nation of murderers and savages.

>Going to Split because you are poor as shit, expecting 5 star everything

Every country has shitholes, just don't go there

You´re nice but... no one notices you either.
Italy is probably the most liked among the relevant ones.

Jesus, If you're gonna bait, at least make it less obvious

Sassy!!

Split isn't that bad, every big city has shitty neighborhoods.

nice projection, ante

>You´re nice but... no one notices you either.
>Italy is probably the most liked among the relevant ones.
The thing is, you cannot compare a nation of 4 million against 60 million. Last year we had 16 million tourists and this year we topped it ofc and it was terrible actually, they talked about limiting the numbers of tourists we can take. So while it has increased for many reasons, like no migrants, all the game of thrones bait places and so on. It is still the same country and we get noticed more than we maybe should. So i kinda disagree. But we are irrelevant in the influence as we should be based on the people numbers.

Well, it's way more Gypsy than Portugal, that's for sure. Poland too.

Split is pretty nice to visit, especially now that they finally cleaned up Diocletian's Palace a bit, it used to look like shit before. The people living there can be annoying, though, they're turbo-normies.

Good eyes, but you are the same guy writing shit in earlier posts so here is (You)

Dubrovnik is pretty comfy, just somewhat crowded

Yes, I'm totally a guy. I'm a Serb guy shitposter from Serbiastan. You got me.

this thread is so pathetic in soooo many levels,cuks cheer on each other,"catholic bros",who gives a fuck about croatia,serbia or any other country in balkans,пичкo јeднa пoкaтoличeнa.

Andre Ventura will open the gas chambers for the gyppos

pineapple Netherlands is best Netherlands

>Nobody truly hates us, we don’t have enemies, everyone visits us during summer. Never really did anything bad to our neighbours, only known for defending ourselves.
I hope this is bait

Shoo degenerate
Show flag larper
>staying in a shitty commie block
Your country looks much worse m8
Nuflag larper

Serb diaspora in uk detected

Nobody likes serbs, not even the "remove kebab" meme is relevant anymore since youre literally half turkish

Better let them be our neighbors than mix with them

thank god you are whi-

>nobody truly hates us
Samo se ti tješi moj Amte

who? Literally never heard of them, had to google it.

>memeflag

wtf is with all these weird ass flags did yall pop out of the ground overnight or something?

>le 13% education
you are either underage or severely retarded

Oh no no. (((Murica))) imposed this flag.
Pic related should be flag of Bosnia.

Give some coast to serbs you cucks

No, that's Slovenia, Muhammed

to be fair, the balkans are never brought up on our side of the world