youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jealousy

Jealousy

Cause he wanted do impress stalin-kun

Slavs are untermeschen

greece is slavic

Us and them is an argument every nation state needs to make to solidify it's borders and prove it's sovereignty

Where's the proof he 'hated' them, you stupid nigger? There were literally slavic SS-Divisions.

He didn't - but he needed excuse to invade and grab resources. Before you sent people to kill you need demonize and de-humanize enemy.

you're pretty retarded

Read Mein Kampf and you'll understand. He grew up an Austrian in a multiethnic empire made up mostly of Slavs. He didn't consider them German, understood them to be on a lower plane of existence intellectually. I'm part Slavic and German and I don't necessarily think he was wrong

Bolshevik Jews, did you miss history class?

Because they were commies or had commie tendencies at the time

I’m full German and think we should all kill ourselves.

Which part of "Independent State of Croatia (1942 - 1945) was a Croat fascist Catholic state with a huge boner for Hitler" you don't understand?

I swear to God, you "Hitler hated Slavs" memesters need to go to the gallows. He had specific problems with Polish and Russian peoples.

Because German autism

>yugoslavia
>bolshevic

Because he was a self-hating Slav.

This.

Let's be honest though, he'd probably eugenics us a bit, if uncle Ante wouldn't have done it first.

they also made great music

youtu.be/PzDUHyhBzJk

Oh I meant mostly Russian Slavs, Yugoslavia should rightfully be exterminated since they are Turks.

This, he even had croats and bosnians in his service

Agrarian nation with wast majority uneducated and on poverty. Serfdom was dimnished only in late 1800s. Therefore he regarded them as slave alike completely dismissing the cultural and intelectual marvelousness of slav geniouses.
Also massive ammounts of resources and manpower that can be mobilised under totalitarian regime at your doorstep aiming for global presence. You figure.

>implying implications
hitler loved Bulgarians

Because Catholic Slavs were German slaves for 1000 years and didn't revolt once. This is why Hitler considered them subhumans, not because he hated Slavs, he was just being realistic.

Look at them now, as soon as they were free of the Soviet Union they joined the EU, and it took no brainwashing like in the West. This is slave genetics at their finest.

>(((German)))
Sure. Start with yourself.

>Because Catholic Slavs were German slaves for 1000 years and didn't revolt once.

Why would we revolt against massah tho?

Hitler says in Mein Kampf that Croats are subhumans.

>Slavic nations such as the Ukrainians, Czechs, Slovaks, Bulgarians and Croats who collaborated with Nazi Germany were still being perceived as not racially "pure" enough to reach the status of Germanic peoples, yet they were eventually considered ethnically better than the rest of the Slavs, mostly due to pseudoscientific theories about these nations having a considerable admixture of Germanic blood.

You collaborated with people who hated you because you ARE subhumans.

>giving people shit for not revolting against their God given King
You sound like a filthy western revolutionary.

Nah, I’m going to make sure to kill all the other Germans first. They’re just intolerant Nazis anyway.

>Hitler says in Mein Kampf that Croats are subhumans.

where

everyone knows we're backstabbers m8
and we didn't even do much of anything for hitler

Geopolitics. Hitler himself was a pretty chill guy

тoлкoвa cмe жaлки чe зa вcичкo ce cyeтним

this, and also lets be honest, most slavs were untermensch. Its turning around though

What ethnicity is this, not ethnic Russian right?

but but hitler is a genius who was never wrong and he had all the right ideas about race and culture...!!

Hitler was a cucky artist who was rejected and then raged against the world like an autistic faggot cause jews were better at drawing than him.

Except for the Soviets they were potential allies that refused to go with him.

>jews
>creativity
Pick one.

>I detested the conglomerate of races that the realm's capital manifested ; all this racial mixture of Czechs, Poles, Hungarians, Ruthenians, Serbs, and Croats,

SMRT FAZISZMU! HITLER KAPUT! ZA ZTALINU :DDD

>gAyS wHy hittLer haite de slAVs?

hm, I wonder why

He didnt

Yes, I'm sure he was very annoyed because he wasn't feeling safe in Slav countires

He put his country in huge debt and war was his only option.

Why would he even want a bunch of anything non-German in his capital?

or maybe he saw Slavs as uncivilized savages
who knows

That doesn't say he hates croats LOL. You are seriously retarded. He just didn't want a bunch of non germans in the capital.

You can definitely add Czechs to that list.

Yugoslavia I guess he specifically hated because after joining the Axis the Brits pulled a coup in Belgrade and we switched to the Anglo side. Possible he didn't hate us but saw as as a British staging ground.

>Because Catholic Slavs were German slaves for 1000 years and didn't revolt once.
Like the second documented thing our first historical ruler did was waging war with Germans.
The next one did the same.
And the next.
And then there was the break.
Few decades later we fought again.

Polish history is literally all about wars with Germanics or Russians.

Everyone does this though, even normal people. Go to a Yugoslavian dating site and most people will look like they are from Turkey or the Middle East.

Here I dare you to check them out

badoo.com/en/dating/slovakia/zilinsky-kraj/

Start with Slovakia for example. Most resemble Turks 70% or so.

>Be bolsheviek jew named Stalin
>Create USSR using genocides and gulags because I love my people so
>Be jelly of Hitler's cool economy and badass science and great weaponry even though my country is about a kajillion times the size and population
>Realize he got all these things by removing matzo
>Like a typical jew, I conclude that instead of bettering myself, I should instead make others worse and kill Hitler before I get removed myself
>Start making tanks and massing them at the border
>I am about to fuck him hard to prevent the entire continent from realizing they would be better off without kikes
>Hitler invades me preemptively because he literally has no choice
>Use propaganda and threats to manipulate hordes upon hordes of drunk retarded goyim serfs with fetal alcohol syndrome to charge toward their MG-42 related deaths
>Shoot my own guys in the head if they don't want to charge forward with no weapon because I'm the good guy
>Eventually Germany literally runs out of bullets and has to send old men and children to defend Berlin
>I'm the good guy
>Kill two birds with one stone by getting half my population killed so there's now enough food to prevent a revolt
>Years later my deeds are glorified in Call of Duty games until Putin gets scary and then the game switches developers and anti-russian propaganda is pushed in Modern Warfare 2

Such is life in Soviet Russia

Central European Slavs are way more civilized than you Moortugal. Ever looked up the metrics?

Because Rabbi Hitler was an retarded.

>I'm part Slavic and German and I don't necessarily think he was wrong

Don't try arguing polish history with brainlet Sup Forumstards.

>Slavs are untermensch
>Outnumber Germans
>Control more land than Germans
>Drove Germans out of Prussia, Silesia, and Czechia

Because slavs are fucking subhumans, lesser beings that are only good for serving the Reich

what dont you understand?

a quintessential croat post. this is it everybody.

It's the context you illiterates. Hitler talks in Mein Kampf how slavs are servile and stupid, so his detestation here a secondary meaning too: He detests Slavs in general (because they are the slaves of the Nietzschean analogy he makes in his books).

kekek

kek

You're just mad you didn't get to have a fascist state and instead blundered two yugoslavias the west has given you for doing their bidding.

Well guess who won the eternal Slavs vs Germans war. Who cares what he had to say?

>books
*book

You just jelly massah didn't pet you gently

because of their high jewish populations

>Well guess who won the eternal Slavs vs Germans war

NOT Catholic Slavs

fuck off christcuck, your shit is bullshit and you know it

How could Hitler know of 2017 metrics?

Are you dumb or just butthurt?

Slavs are the true master race.

He isn't the first person to say that in history, Russia was created by Swedes because they were disorganized and couldn't rule themselves.

Nobody here actually hates slovenia right? They are literraly germanic and Austrian clay anyway

They taught us nothing about the Bolshevik Revolution in American schools. Nor anything about Mao's Great Leap Forward. Literally nothing. It was all "Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews!!!! 6 million!! ZOMG! What victimz!!" I'm not even exaggerating - wish I had an American high school world history book PDF to post.

HAHAHAHA get cucked serbian subhumans

what good did slavs ever do? Just look at our shithole countries
the best part of history for Croatia was when it was ruled from Vienna

It's a good thing you have access to a computer then.

>t.African """refugee"""

The fact that Catholic Slavs live in central Europe instead of Germans is a great tragedy. You know it (you served them for 1000 years), and everyone else knows it as well. Every servant only has a limited usefulness, Catholic Slavs shouldn't exist.

>the best part of history for Croatia was when it was ruled from Vienna

This.

Okay little america

The point is: how come you became such shit?

haven't seen a more disgusting map in my life, thanks Somalia

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS BOARD BUT D&C

youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0

>the best part of history for Croatia was when it was ruled from Vienna
Eh, I'd be okay with a new union, but this time make it a Tri-Monarchy.

>Tri-Monarchy

Let's be real, we would just fuck it up.

I like the Tri-Monarchy idea as long as we know our place

Well it's real

1080p
youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY

And surely pic related must have been even worse.

No, the point is why Hitler showed some times to dislike Slavs, but I guess you just can't not be anal devastated about some guy pondering on the reasons why Hitler would.

Because he was a stupid retard. white people are pretty much the same.

oh wow oh wow hahahah you've just won Serbia the meme war best day ever please keep posting stable boys lmaoo

NATO and the UN picked the wrong side during the war.

So I guess your "least safe European countries" research was made in times of Hitler.

Are you retarded or what?
get rekt moortuga, whites are talking

Pot calling the kettle back. Your cheerleading of Russia is even more pathetic.

jewish lies

Troja.

stfu u anglo inbred

idiot serb, I'm a proud servant of the German ubermensh people
keep living in denial that youre worthy of anything you serv

They are 5 times poorer and Germany wanted to compete with America, British Empire, Netherlands and French Empire (before Vichy). They never did anything wrong to Germany, he just wanted to steal their land cause Germany was so small and backwardly feudal for 1000s of years and fell behind the western nation states.

You wish you were German, oh how you wish.