I just wanted to remind everyone that this absolute shithole exists in "europe"

this area of the world and the people who live there make brazil look good in comparison

>this area of the world and the people who live there make brazil look good in comparison
Don't exaggerate user, this can't be possible

they are backwards savages, desu
I don't know if its the moorish blood but the people from there don't behave like europeans
their influence on my land due to their mass migration in the 50's and 60's serves as a cautionary tale about mass imigration everywhere in the first world

what is most upsetting to me is that their blood has already tainted many good catalan families

this area of the world and the people who live there make brazil look good in comparison

Lmao catalonian kikes are already spreading disinfo

The entire Iberia was once Muslim.

But also most of Muslim World was once part of Roman Empire.

There were centuries of genes between Meds & MidEast.

While Meds & MidEast were building Rome, Greece & Pyramids the Vikings were living in Huts raping each other.

>There were centuries of genes between Meds & MidEast.
There were centuries of gene flow between Meds & MidEast.

this is not about nords vs meds you meme-flagging kike
andalusians and south italians like my northern bro pointed out are being subhuman, low-IQ leeches TO THIS DAY

also show your flag or fuck off

Relevant

Did you made that on MSpaint?

M4d respect.

Cuckalonia strikes again!

OP is gay

we need an andalusian final solution

You're aware that Andalusians are genetically closer to Basques than Catalonians and all these three populations are equally distant to Africans, right?

>Jordi bait
Low quality, reminder that both Adrian and Trajan were Andalusians

By equally distant you mean swimming distance, right?

OP is from cucktalonia

What part of 'genetically' as previously I was talking about genetic distances is your monkey brain unable to get?

Puchi stop shitposting in Sup Forums larping as a nazi and come back to spain. I promise we will not jail you, fag

nicely sourced you arab half breed, I bet your andalusian brothers and yourself think a chart with no caption of any sort is a convincing argument
this is why catalonia has almost double your GDP per capita, and it would be triple or more without the xarnegos you sent here

Work on your bait this is pathetic.

OP is not wrong tho, Andalucía and Extremadura (not shown in the OP pic tho) are the most retarded parts of spain. Full of lazy neet cunts.
They're basically the ones that fuck up every national average (economy, culture, studies...)
Portugal should take them

els hem de fotre fora i tancar fronteres, company

Oh you mean how the regions with the highest gdp per capita are the LE ANDALUSIAN zones and the Aran and how the C*talan parts are pisspoor? Did you also know Puigdemont is 1/4 Andalusian?
The source, for you ignorant swine, is the European Journal of Human Genetics doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.69 Paolo Garagnani et al.

>The entire Iberia was once Muslim.
And now it isn't, muslims are weak subhuman pussies

Still took 700 years to get rid of them all and only with considerable foreign aid.

I am convinced andalusian "culture" is toxic
their moor and gypsy infused dances, music, literature and celebrations have plagued the whole country with the dangerous idea that these are spanish traditions, and they are not, they are neither spanish nor european

>Puigdemont is 1/4 Andalusian
you are literal dindus, proud that you raped our people and soiled our race
thankfully, only a 1/4 is possible to overcome if you are born and nurtured in catalan, european tradition. Maybe if he was 100% catalan we would still be independent

>our race
Top fucking kek you're half surrender monkey rapebabies
>still hasn't addresed the fact you're as distant to Africans as Andalusians and are further away from pure Iberian Basques

"Make brazil look good in comparison"

What do you mean? What's the difference? South Americans are literally Andalucians...that's WHY South America is a shit hole?

Andalusian culture is top tier and relevant, unlike catalonia's irrelevant shit-tier culture

They were 700 years only in Granada and other parts of Andalucía.
In other places they got kicked out pretty fast. For example they were no more than 70 years in Barcelona

>implying OP himself doesn't look like an Italian-Arab mongrel
Come on dude

>Top fucking kek you're half surrender monkey rapebabies
I wish we had stayed under france after the napoleonic conquest, anything is better than sharing a country with andalusian subhumans

How does it feel you will die as a Castillian and andalusia coward Xarnego

Top fucking kek it was you who came back crying last time France annexed you.
>still hasn't addressed how cat*lonian parts of Cat*lonia are poor as fuck while Andalusian parts are rich
>still hasn't addressed the fact he's a french mongrel unlike Andalusians who are closer to Basques
>still hasn't addressed the fact he's equally distant to Africans as Andalusians
It must be pretty sad to be a C*talonian

All you cuckalonians do is cry like the faggots you are,when will you upload your next propaganda video of some other fag crying about how (((oppresive))) we are,im want to laugh some more.

They would force to speak French forever and ban Catalan. Plus they would suggest you to be taught Arabic.

Soc valencià, no hi ha res que desitje més que formar part dels Països Catalans...

fine, I will entertain you this time out of pity, manolo
>>still hasn't addressed how cat*lonian parts of Cat*lonia are poor as fuck while Andalusian parts are rich
The "poor parts" of catalonia are way richer than the poor parts of andalusia by a country mile.
The areas of catalonia with highest GDP have a lot of immigrants because:

1. Immigrants flock to the areas where there is more money, in the case of catalonia places like BCN and Tarragona have always been important and wealthy commercial towns
2. That money is mostly in catalan hands, you andalusian immigrants make up our working class. Capitalists in my country have in great measure profited from the cheap labor of starving andalusians. A regrettable fact, in the end. It is no different than american businessmen making big bucks out of employing mexican fruit pickers or indian programmers.

>>still hasn't addressed the fact he's a french mongrel unlike Andalusians who are closer to Basques
>>still hasn't addressed the fact he's equally distant to Africans as Andalusians

Your little chart is absolute shit and tells literally nothing, we don't know what the axes mean and we can only hypothesize what the initials on the right mean. I will give you pick related I saved, which even though it is an anti-portuguese meme, you can clearly see andalusians are closer to portos and arabs than us.
Basques, like us, cluster a lot with the southern french in genetic proximity studies.

Your land is Spain.

És un somni que compartim, germà.
Tant de bo arribi el dia aviat.

GDP cities

>Granada: 27457 Eur
>Sevilla: 27344 Eur
>Cadiz: 26891 Eur
>Alagerciras: 27311 Eur

>Lerida: 26053 Eur
>Badalona: 24779 Eur

And stop using that shit, the only place copying the Cuba flag is you. The real flag of Andalucia is this, even retarded nationalist use the normal flag of Andalusia with a shitty star instead of the shield.

And here, nationalist has less votes than the animalist or Falange.

>La fuga de empresas de Cataluña no solo se ha limitado a cambiar el domicilio social. Muchas de esas sociedades también modificaron al mismo tiempo su sede fiscal

>Casi un millar de compañías que figuraban con domicilio fiscal en Cataluña trasladaron esta sede a otras comunidades autónomas entre octubre y los primeros días de noviembre.

You're full of shit, all regions of C*talonia have around the same % of non-Euro migrants. Ceuta and Melilla, Murcia, Almeria, and Canarias, have similar % yet are not economic powerhouses. Statistics show the regions with the least amount of speakers of Catalonian have the highest GDP per capita, especially funny considering the Aran, surrounded by Catalan zones yet the Aran is the richest.
>Your little chart is absolute shit and tells literally nothing, we don't know what the axes mean and we can only hypothesize what the initials on the right mean. I will give you pick related I saved, which even though it is an anti-portuguese meme, you can clearly see andalusians are closer to portos and arabs than us.
You have no idea what you're talking about, and you essentially don't know anything about genetics. The Axis in the chart I presented, from European Journal of Human Genetics doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.69 Paolo Garagnani et al. (an actual source, unlike your LE EPIC MEME IMAGE I SAVED) present genetic distances. According to the study:
>AND = Andalusian
>BAS = Basque
>CAT = Catalonian
>NMO = North Morocco
>SAH = Sahara
>SMO = South Morocco
You also don't know what haplogroups represent either even in your own meme image, since J2 could be Greco-Roman and E3b could be greek, needless to say it has no source. This is a real genetic study (European Journal of Human Genetics doi:10.1038/ejhg.2009.69 Paolo Garagnani et al.) and proves what I said, not a meme as you seem to love.

Top kek of the top comarques in green only 1 (Barcelonès) is flooded with xarnegos, and of these andalusians are a minority. Your source contradict yourself Manolo.

Source: your ass bureau of statistics

>Països catalans
>no voler Aragó
????
No sóc indepe, però si hi hagués algun moviment per a fer una Corona d'Aragó 2.0, recuperant el Rosselló i Occitània, Nàpols, Sardenya i Neopàtria, jo seria el primer en apuntar-m'hi.
Sé que és impossible, però sempre es pot somniar :(

>MidEast was building Rome

نحن(we)
Go fuck yourself arab piece of shit

YES THEY MADE A CATALONIAN FLAG
YES
THANK YOU Sup Forums

>>Lerida: 26053 Eur
>>Badalona: 24779 Eur

>compares the richest places in andalusia to a humble town in the interior part of the country and badalona, literally xarnego city, where you will not see a single catalan soul
pretty dishonest, but expected from an andalusian
barcelona gdp is 35k btw
with migrants I meant xarnegos, Manolo, no other community is flooded by low IQ andalusians as we are, although yes we can include other non-euros too

Geez i wonder whos behind this post

Shut up you piece of trash commie....Reconquista was glorious and noble act of recovering european soil and our ancients blood was not in vain.

N'estic molt d'acord, però heu d'acceptar Barcelona com a capital de la nova Corona Catalano-Aragonesa.
Ara bé, tenim molta feina a fer, haurem de fer quelcom amb els manolos.

How long have you been away from Sup Forums, lad?
>Xarnego city
Top kek. Badalona centre is pretty confy tbqh, but then having hoods like Sant Roc or Llefià doesn't help.
I'd say it's more like Gypsy city. But you're spot on. Wherever there are andalusian xarnegos/gyppos there is poverty and dirty streets
t. I go to Sant Adrià every day.

You give absolutely no source for your claims other than your ass, and you're unable to explain how come the most catalan parts are piss poor. It really must be a nightmare being such a retarded c*talonian.

You have no clue shlomo, western facade (portugal) is more close to galicia for obvious reasons and castilla leon, andalusia with the meseta then catalonia and also navarre.... but usually all inside an iberian cluster... the outlier are sometimes the basques.

Check again retard, of the comarques with a GDP per capita above the average of Catalonia in 6 independentist parties gain over 50% of votes and in 4 below that.
Fucking Manolos live in the most industrialised areas and yet they can't surpass rural tows with only old people and farmers. Pathetic.

What is Granada if not a humble "town" (it has about the same population that the town near to Barcelona) in the inner of the country?

It is expected for a big city to has that GDP, what about Gerona and Tarragona?

You said we are worse than Brazil, I am only telling you that you have even worse places. Gambia tier, I guess.

you live in the jungle, friend, those places are absolute hellholes full of xarnegos and spics, I'm sorry you have to suffer this.
Good luck from one of the few remaining catalan neighbourhoods in barcelona.

Ni Aragó ni Nàpols ni Sicília ni Neopàtria. Amb les àrees de parla catalana en tenim prou.

That pic, nice retardness level.
xxi century and still using haplogroups.... to write lies, since when e3b means moors you dumb fuck? was napolean bonapart a moor? was adolf hitler a moor? J and E3b are in europe since the neolithic or bronze age and in many places all over europe.

>still no economic sources
You honestly make me quite sad, I didn't believe someone could be so oblivious and retarded.
>Check again retard, of the comarques with a GDP per capita above the average of Catalonia in 6 independentist parties gain over 50% of votes and in 4 below that.
Changing the topic like a Jew. We're not talking about the independentist party vote Ahmed.

>irrelevant moortuguese getting assblasted at a picture which wasn't even aimed at him
you people are at least as bad as andalusians, thank god you have your own separate (shithole) country

>Xarnego city.

I guess that Barcelona is 100% pure Catalan with 0% of foreing blood.

Retard.

A spic mutt under a meme flag (one a meme spic region) talking about moors, expelled ages ago, what's gonna be next? and who give you permission to say a word about portugal shlomo? one inquisition was not enough? lmao

>still no economic sources
The source is the pic YOU posted retard.

Anyway check pic related. You Manolos are poor, unemployed, uneducated garbage.

Kind sir, I will ask you to politely go fuck yourself....we are the #1 shithole of the world. Do not attempt to take away our title

>Implying anyone cares about which constituent parts of a third world country are the shittiest.

>Implying there is advanced civilisation in anywhere south of Normandy bar Her Majesty's former colonies.

Nice try Juan.

>ALL CATALANS ARE SEPARATISTS THERE ARE NO CATALAN UNIONISTS!!!!!!!!!
According to your picture, if your father was born in Catalonia you're automatically Catalonian, doesn't even account for the mother top fucking kek. You don't even know what you're posting.
>The source is the pic YOU posted retard.
Let alone understand statistics other people post. Go back to special education Mohammed. Bunch of lefty subhumans

I'll leave you here Mohammed, I'll stay comfy in my 93% Spanish province with decent standard of life while you burn in your shithole, where the only thing that gives meaning to your life is to shit with no data or wrong data on another autonomous community while ignoring what happens around you. See you (perhaps dead) on the next terror attack that happens in Barcelona! Will Colau be laughing as badly as she did last time?