Conspiracies aside... why is NASA faking this shit?

youtu.be/WlNPFCD7820

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnKa_PH4QQ
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5eOKnX8IsFE
youtube.com/watch?v=DOJwrlU1X0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because NASA is just a front to funnel black budget money to jihadists and the MIC.

HOLY SHIT BRO YOU JUST FOUND PRAIRIE DOGS ON MARS THIS IS HUGE

What are the sources for both pics he's comparing? The only Pic I see on nasa's site is the one with ALL of the rocks. I do not see the source for the picture missing the rocks. Provide links for Fuck off!

big if true

Another epic treads am in

its it the description soyim

>they still think that the rover is on mars

to hide god

BAd bad Nasa lie to people

this
its why the moon landing was faked as well
to make men feel small like they dont matter like no God could ever create them
also the founding of NASA is steeped in the occult and sketchy characters

Be much better if a rover was on mars and Ireland was fake

NASA is to launder money for top secret military and AI projects.

@Everyone, I want to set some ground rules so that this is easier to follow: 1) when you are responding to someone, you should address them, like this: "@Sean, you are awesome" 2) You are not just talking to me. We are having a group discussion. 3) When I say so, there will be no talking out loud...all communication will be done over the chat.
@Everyone, I want to set some ground rules so that this is easier to follow: 1) when you are responding to someone, you should address them, like this: @Sean, you are awesome 2) You are not just talking to me. We are having a group discussion. 3) When I say so, there will be no talking out loud...all communication will be done over the chat.
Hello?
Say hi

itt: idiots

Ecтecтвeннo.. нo пoчeмy oни пиздят oб этoм?

Total Recall
aliens stole my memory

You know with a directional Yagi aimed at Mars, you can listen to the rovers beaming signals to NASA and with the right software decode the signals, yes?

> look at this rock and
> now look
totally different rock. Confirmation bias is really fucking with this guy's grasp on reality.

The nasa rover is really in greenland

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnKa_PH4QQ

Invert the colour green and you get the "red planet".

how so, genius?

BS video made by BS tinfoil hat,praised by alike schizoid tinfoil hatters.

People claiming to be from Ireland having been faking its existence for centuries. You would think the silly forced accent would give it away.

Notice that hand grasping the wire with all fingers. And pay attention to the 02 in the back

He was also ingoring the fact that the two photos he was comparing were taken from different perspectives, and considering they are tiny a very small perspective change will alter the entire scene.
I don't doubt that NASA is shady as fuck, but this guy's seeing things that aren't there.

We just had an /x/ thread you fucks, fuck off.

>WHATCHA AL TALKEN BOUT N ERE?!?!
>BOBOTS N SHEEEIIITT!!!!!!
>YALL FAGGOTS FOR REAL!!!!

no point in discussing it. conspiratards will always see what they want

shills jumped on this one fast

Also expect the thread to to 404 in mintues from now on

Says the believer of flat earth-shill, le somali iq

>Horses on mars confirmed

its there

Prost

>Not linking the nasa posts with said "fake photo's"
>when shills posts under russian flag to make the russian troll story stronger
Wait for the articles with examples like these of "Russian trolls".

HA

Ask yourself, is Mars's atmosphere really mostly CO2? What's the source of this information? Is it correct? Is there any way to verify?

Tony Rodriguez
Randy Cramer
Probably many others

Get woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eOKnX8IsFE

fpbp

Because they're faking the whole thing kike niggers.

"Space" is in your head.

Confirmed

Don't you think it's a bit moronic to say
>Conspiracies aside...
And then immediately segue into a potential conspiracy?

>obviously the same picture
>go to channel
>sporadic uploads, all of them with names like "UFO on the Moon !"

Yup.

see this link

They figured the Irish would be too drunk to notice.

>moon landing was faked
Yeah that's why the Soviets didn't refute it happened.

>be Government
>hoarde real knowledge and intel
>give fake intel to the public for lulz
>don’t give a fuck because public are plebs who can’t do shit about it

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

if you watch any of the iss videos there is literally just random droplets of water flying around everywhere, then when one drop is going vertical you faggots cherry pick and call it fake

Conspiracies aside do the jews actually run the world or is this just a meme like flat earth?

wow
it's
a
rock

get your eyes check, that's just a piece of rock oy vey.

stupid... why would they waste their time and money doctoring photos with real wildlife still in frame, instead of just clearing the area first, or photographing a spot with no animals...

youtube.com/watch?v=DOJwrlU1X0s

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

Fucking kill @yourself faggot

There is a distinction to be made. It's not that the jews run the world but that those who run the world are predominantly jews.

kek

When will NASA sell their photoshop plugins?

I found poth pics. It's legit...different angles and after some time. The winds on mars are a mother fucker, so that sand has shifted. Same fucking location, many months maybe years apart.

This desu senpai

this. why not?

this is kind of freaky as shit

It's doubly true because of 4H

I didn't believe you , but damn, pretty easy to see far left corner. Are they just fucking with us?

holy shit guys

Have they found the red sand niggers on Mars yet?

Because it's more important to feed niggers than go to space

Hello hello am Russian trools big bear and am say NAsa don t lie to people you hear NASA DONT LIE it impossible NAsa a god gays like mr bush junior lol

Because they suck at continuity.
Follow the red sneaker in Charlottesville

This vid always seemed weird to me. Because of their faces it looks like they're hanging upside down on wires (also the woman's hair stands straight up like gravity goes in that direction, when I would expect it to be all over the place), meaning it's filmed upside down. But I don't know I still haven't figured it yet. I did just notice that the necklace the woman in the back is wearing does move and bounce and jostle about like I would expect it to in zero gravity so maybe the vid isn't fake space but real space (also the necklace doesn't look CGI and if they were just filming these jerk offs upside down it would just hang in an upward direction). Still it's a weird video none the less.

Double kek

Rock happens. Too many other rocks in the area with similar size and colors.

we'd rather take a mick than an achmed, you stinky paki

There is no upward direction in space.

Conspiritards are the worst thing about this board. I just want to talk about space in peace but no, everything has to be a lie. Its always flat earth this, fake moon landing that. Retards like you need to fuck right the hell off.

It's called a fuck up or a brazen "fuck you".

the amount of shilling.
Fuck off with your propaganda.

Dumbass
Pic is a decade old now
You seriously just now figuring out about parabolic look alikes?

Its a half of real tru

this. Normie's don't care. They just look at the pretty pictures and move on.

Look up Devon Island in Canada and add two and two together.

You sound like you need a safe space faggot.

pinky in pocket.

Gas yourself, low-IQ piece of cum

Wow, nice non argument faggot.

It's just an optical illusion, goyim.

>Hello JIDF Control? The goyim are waking up!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

A-a Nasa its Sgi propoganda bitch

LOL

Satan is so mad that we're discovering his lies he fucks up the trips

The video makes the claim that just because the rocks aren't in the same position in each photo, it must be doctored, but he disregards the fact that there is a giant rover tread that can disturb everything, a few inches away from those same rocks. Also, there would be no reason to disturb those rocks.

These images don't have links. While they seem convincing, there's no evidence that they were ever on the NASA site. They could be false flags made by someone to discredit NASA.

Anyone with a brain can see the resemblance to an eye. What you're ignoring is that the stone "animal" has no legs or tail.

Those digits...let me tell you a secret: you are fighting against low-IQ, it's senseless.

It's a rock, you dumb fucks. It's easy for a rock to look like a squirrel, especially one that is conveniently crouched to the ground at the same height as all the other rocks around it.

look around at the other rocks, they light is positioned, such that you can see other small shadows that look like 'eyes' on them.

$18 billion budget for shopped trash.

pls don't feed the retards
they're like trolls only not conscious

with out precipitation how do you get erosion like that?

HHmm Nasa or Nazi

Nothing to see here :^)

Because sometimes something slips through the net. They can't get away with studios anymore so they have to do it outdoors, they get away with most but sometimes a small animal is inevitably going to slip through the net until some clever clogs spots it.