That period in the early 2000's when Anime was starting to get more mainstream exposure and every other faggot company...

>That period in the early 2000's when Anime was starting to get more mainstream exposure and every other faggot company was trying to copy the aesthetic in some way to get dumb kids to buy there shit

Boy am I glad that's over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ
myanimelist.net/people/31607/Avril_Lavigne?q=avril
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for the suicide bait user

this is why you never mix 3DPD with 2D, ever

hi

i unironically hate 3dpd

Who doesn't here?

newfags pretend they dont

>cartoon parodies anime
>

>KANEDA
>HELP ME

Wow, somebody looked at this and said "this is fine"

jesus christ how horrifying

desu everything but the eyes that you could land a plane between are fine

Nah, this is too ridiculous. It's probably a shoop or something. here on the upper left corner she doesn't look that bad.

>Kids today don't know that Avril Lavigne was just a huge weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

Could he beat Boros?

don't newfags pretend they do while they actually don't?

What the fuck is this panelling.

>"Hi, I'm Avril."

Didn't she do something for a one piece movie, too?

Dude, Japan fucking loved Avril as far as I remember when I talked to a pen pal of mine when One Piece World Z was out

The reason she did the ending theme was because the Japanese population really wanted that sort of thing, not because she really wanted to do it.

Story time?

yeah
myanimelist.net/people/31607/Avril_Lavigne?q=avril

No the 3DPD meme isn't taken that seriously. It never has save for a few forlorn anons who've gained mastery over their wizardry.

ok ok simmer down reddit, no need to out yourself over something so trivial

>reddit

Not really. If you've been here before 2009 you'd know its true. Sup Forums isn't one hivemind after all.

>They don't love this national treasure of Canada

Even the nips agree that she's based.

Newfags actually manage to convince themselves that they do, just to fit in.

She made some covers of her husband's songs.

Who drew that eye there.

This would look fine if the eye wasn't attached to her ear.

How do you convince yourself to genuinely hate something?

Peer pressure.
It's like the hundreds of anons who, due to Sup Forums's influence, managed to convince themselves that they love cocks despite being straight. Myself included.

People do really dumb things when they want to fit in really bad.

I knew Sup Forums was full of sissy subs.

Through the power of Jesus Christ. He taught me that my feelings towards men were disgusting and wrong, and now I am totally healed of my unclean urges.

Yeah right. One cock up your ass and its back to long orgies with hung men for you.

>"moshi moshi you're a faggot"

Now anime is just mainstream enough to have feminists whine about it and try to beg japan to change their values to shitty western ones. Thankfully Japan isn't listening.

what way are you supposed to read this?
Honestly doesnt even look bad outside of the left middle panel where it goes full retard

I know of some of those cartoons that looked like they were trying to be anime but I dont remember it being THAT big of a fad. What else was there?

anti-clockwise

I remember that Courtney Love Manga. It was OK

It didn't look particularly anime but I'm still baffled by the fact that Puffy Ami Yumi had their own murrican cartoon

They are trying everything they can to kill anime. They want to completely wipe it off the face of the earth or turn it into propaganda.

Don't we still occasionally still get shit like this though?

That's just because they're grounded in a deluded worldview that sees all media as innately propaganda and the only way to make their agenda "win" vs all the competing agendas pushed by the countless propaganda in the world (eg. every form of media, entertainment, communication or personal expression) is to force everything to push their message and only their message at the expense of everything else.

no, it is taken seriously.

You haven't been here long if you can't tell when it is and when it isn't.

I haven't left the house in years, do people still do this? Do bookstores still exist? Do books still exist?

Do middle school kids still wear Naruto headbands?

I go to Barnes and Noble to read and study. I can't remember the last time I saw an aisle bum

I did this one time
it felt very awkward and uncomfortable, never again
My Barnes n Nobles moved the manga section from one corner to a more open space, I have to wonder if it was because of aisle bums since I dont usually see them any more. I remember when they were more common though, fucking obnoxious to walk over them.

Exactly. Feminists dont care about anime, and they are fully willing to destroy it in order to bring it in live with their propaganda. Expect an elimination of any Moe, strong male protags or fan service. They will destroy them all.

www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/03/japanese-response-to-un-proposed-ban-for-media-depicting-sexual-violence-is-cogent-and-sane/#d0864ee17955

forgot about this, fugck.

Why don't you go ahead and look?

Can't got a restraint order.

I used to hit on jailbait girls over ten years ago if they looked good even though I was 18-19 at the time. Got a few numbers but never acted on it. Then I discovered Sup Forums and haven't really talked to girls since.

Holy crap I remember checking this out of the library.