Went to school (same building) with a Kenyan kid

>Went to school (same building) with a Kenyan kid
>We were made aware by the teacher and the board that he was HIV+ and while difficult, we should try not to shun him
>Fast forward 15 years
>I moved to a different city for work related reasons
>First night out, I see him at a club
>Although I never talked to him, he was visibly uncomfortable when he saw me
>Later that night I saw him enter a cab with a girl
>The girl was visibly drunk
>Being new in town, I asked around
>No one in this city seems to know that he's in fact HIV+
>Even worse, he's at the clubs and regularly picking up girls
>Worst of all, he hast a girlfriend
>I double and triple checked, it is the same guy I wen't to school with

I'm in a kind of moral dilemma. Should I do something or do the coalburners deserve what's coming to them? Also, what if the coalburners happen to dupe one ours and give him the bug. What do you think Sup Forums?

Shameless self-bumb.

This world needs an enema!

Oh shut up. It's those slut's job to make sure condoms are used.

Stop trying to white knight. They're not looking for your dick.

Imagine if you had AIDS, would you whore around town?

well they deserve it for being coalburners
but send the cops on him that he is spreading HIV to people

make a fake social media account and warn everybody that he has HIV, like a oilspill.

in no-time some girls check and they confirm
>or they say he told and they used condoms

This

Why haven't you lynched him already

das what u get for being a fucking mountain kike safe haven for the rich

Fucking niggers. I hate their lack of responsibility so much.

>Swiss girls fucking Kenyans
everywhere is degenerate

Considering I'm homo, I'd probably just 'come out' and watch the boipussy line up.

Look up the laws regarding HIV in your country. I assume he breaking fucking loads of them. Report him to the police. Go to a station and swear an affidavit that you know he's HIV+ and is willingly having sex with numerous partners without informing them.

if you don't rat him out I will
just give me the name and the police number

Let him pozz a couple more of these whores and then anonymously start a rumor and watch when their miserable lives start crumbling.

I'd lick the ketchup dispenser at IKEA.

Those Bitches deserve it and that's why you never Fuck roasties or Atleast make sure to always dom up.

Nobody likes cut up white boy dicks.

>get him hooked on heroin, that'll show those junkies.
>steal blood from him and infect people you don't like

Do the right thing. Inform these women. This is how infections spread... And evil happens because good people sit on their ass and deliberate forever.

lol, theres a higher chance the nigger catches some other disease from those bitches

Can't you report him to the police for that shit?

Don't do anything. If one burns the coal one must pay the toll.

let the coalburner suffer

Either bait or retarded

sorry it's not a crime
try again fuckin white male

Africa practices circumcision at a much higher rate than Europe.

Isn't it a crime to knowingly infect someone with an STD? Tell everyone.

Expose the cunt to these women. It's the right thing to do no matter his race. They will go to the polics and escalate from there. Do it.

>spreading deadly disease is not a crime

>asking Sup Forums if you should call the police when its pretty obvious you should call the police

sigh

Report him. The silent among the sinners is an accomplice.

Idiots not realizing the women will spread it to Chad and so on

This!

Ruin the fucking nigger, tell everyone. There’s a aids epidemic in Europe with white women, the fucking dumb nigger probably preys on drunk white women because what nigger doesn’t.

the coalburner then spead the aids to innocent non coalburning men and women. As much as they deserve to die of AIDS, it must be reported and contained for the greater good.

Perhaps in black countries it's not.

>Also, what if the coalburners happen to dupe one ours and give him the bug

Please. Half of all coalburners go home to their right wing BFs who post on /pol that their GF would never fuck a nog.

Yea but you may uknowingly fuck that coal burner and get aids.

There's a nigger illegally spreading HIV in your city, obviously you should warn people. He will spread it to coalburners who will spread it to other people. You have to be sure that's him though, i'm sure you don't want to fuck up your social life because you falsely accused some innocent nog of having HIV bc he looked like someone in your school.

>have small blisters on my hand
>immediately freak out and think I have HIV
>realize i frequently work with caustic chemicals and am incel
>panic attack over

wew lad.

Every time you see a nigger don't forget to pull the trigger.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Also, guys who duck with roasties deserve it unfortunately it's hard to tell whose a roastie anymore.

Girls can lie and pretend to be based racist if they like you. But it might all be a sham just to make you give them your attention and care.

Coalburners absolutely deserve it as well as the white men who are desperate enough to have relations with them.

Nah, burn coal pay toll.

t. Black man

You need to tell the coalburners that he has HIV+(the fuck is HIV(plus)?) and watch their reaction which should be priceless.

Either precludes both.

As someone living in a city where 3 out of 100 young people are pozzed, I just don't understand how sane people can have unprotected sex these days. Condoms -> tests -> pill -> creampie, in that order.

He's killing coal burners.
Let him. They deserve all of it.

But I'm Chad.

This is why you don't accept a single nigger.

Print up anonymous flyers and leave them around town, outing this scumbag. I think you should call the cops, but depending on how cucked your PD/government are, you might get arrested for saying anything. But no, fuck that pozzed nigger; he's knowing committing slow motion murder.

> laws against being hiv+

Jesus fuck you bongs are disgusting.

BLACKED thread.

Keep it shut. Let them pay the toll.

except they won't die and the state will have to pay millions of Switzerland money for their HIV meds

How does a nigger with AIDS wind up in Switzerland????

Found the soy boy.

>15 years later
How is he not a walking corpse yet?

Coal burner's fate aside, these women will likely go on to spread his disease to unsuspecting white men who are unaware of their coal burning past.

You're right, nobody like is it because they fucking love white boy dick

Coalburners deserve to die and white men who "wants them back" deserve to die too.

>not marrying a virgin loli

disgusting

Let natural selection do it's thing.

>Amerimutt with borderline cuck fantasies
I'm not surprised at all

It literally is.

The women can lie. Op needs to do something to let people know

Atleast in Finland you need to let people know if you are HIV+, it counts as an assault if you don't even if the intercourse is consensual.

This began when you let a literal aids nigger into your country let alone your fucking school.

And now you wanna do something when you see the nigger banging your women at a nightclub?

What did you think this nigger was gonna do? Become a monk?

Holy fucking Christ you europoors are retarded.

Grab a rope already and do what's necessary.

And there is a lot of cases where some black dude has spread HIV and there is a mugshot of him for people to recognize him and build a case.

Would you share a toilet seat with him?

Are you fucking retarded, go to the chicks and police and anyone you can reach

I hate the cops but you have a moral duty to humanity to out this diseased vampire in righteous user fashion.

This wouldn't have happened if they had penis inspection day in Swiss schools.

There is the possibility he's on PREP, which is a daily drug that prevents the spread or contraction of hiv. it's increasingly popular in gay and black communities, but still not that common

But of course since this is a nigger from nigger Africa, I doubt it.

The best part is when the coalburning whore sees the AIDS monkey's face on the news and realizes who she was whoring around with. What I wouldn't give to see that exact moment.

Coalburners and cucks who marry them die.

I dont see the problem.

This

>Should I do something or do the coalburners deserve what's coming to them?
yes

Only about 0.1% of the population in Switzerland is black. You'd probably have to go out of your way just to find one there. This is just coal burners being coal burners. They all get tolled one way or another

Kill that nigger shoot paint on his face and put up flyers all over with his nigger head on them that say "I HAVE AIDS"

Here in the USA it's illegal in almost every state to have unprotected sex with someone without telling them you have HIV. It's probably illegal in your country too.

you have to broadcast it as loud as you can
tell everyone about the nigger and his aids and tell everything about the white girls and their names and that they have aids too
make it a town topic and send it to your local newspaper
everyone has to know and the thots feel publicly humiliated

I think the main reason he got away with it so far, is that apparently, with proper medication, the viral load and therefore the risk of transmission is very low. I think shit like that happens all the time, apart from hearing it in the news. Legally, you're obligated to tell your partner that you have the disease, even if you're using a condom. I just can't see a lot of people doing this, since HIV tends to be kind of a mood killer.

I'm inclined to report him, looking at the best and safest way to do it without getting too involved.

Kill niggers, especially for fucking White women.

HIV is largely a chronic disease nowadays because of the anti-retroviral meds. The only ones who go on to die of AIDS don't take their meds or don't take them correctly.

So OP, this guy could be on meds and have a low viral count. If this was the case and he used condoms, then the risk of transmission is low (though ethically, I still think he should tell them before sex)

>the fuck is HIV(plus)?
means he'll develop AIDS

just go to the police station
who gives a shit if they know you did it
just shoot the nigger if he tries anything
also tell your local newspaper

Do it, report the nog. Maybe some coalburners will sue him.

Tyrek biohazard suit
+
Medical grade PPV gear
+
12 ga
+
Gasoline
+
Match
=
???

Tell the police immediately

don't forget to contact the local news station

let him fuck and infect the sluts its what degenerate cunts deserve

>coalburners btfo

sounds like a self-correcting problem desu

Seconding this. You may take solace in the fact that coal burners are paying the toll but these coal burners have a high risk of unknowingly passing the disease to other people. Don't let innocent people suffer.

>hiv+ black guy
>has gf
>regularly gets some strange at the club
Here I am, a good-looking white guy and haven't been laid in years.

I fucking hate this world

I would intentionally give people AIDS, yes.

But seriously OP tell the cops.

Finish this sentence

>you burn the coal, ___ ___ ___ ___

Take his photo, blow it up and put outside the club with meme-style lettering that says " I Have The HIV".