They won't "come and take your guns"

They'll just start taxing the fuck out of them once demographics are closer to where they want them. Thinking that the Left will "come and take them" is how a Rightwinger thinks; direct, action oriented. That's not how the Left does things, they are slow and sneaky and use procedural means.

>2050: "Dear John Q Whitey, you didn't pay your monthly "Assault Weapons Tax", I'm afraid we will have to garnish your wages until you turn in your dangerous weapons at your local Diversity and Outreach Center. Have an enriched day!"

>They'll just start taxing the fuck out of them once demographics are closer to where they want them.

With what registry? As long as we stay direct & action oriented, they'll never have one to use.

Did you use an FFL for all of your guns? Any online, non-cash purchases?

Exuse me sir, but all I have is this handgun for personal defense, all my rifles were lost in a tragic boating accident on a lake that I don't remember the location of.

But I lost all my guns in a boating accident, how can they tax me for them?

>I don't know what you're talking about officer, those twelve AR-15's were unfortunately lost in a tragic boating accident.

"This sounds like you are an irresponsible gun owner Mr Whitey, the fee for losing unsecured guns that could potentially fall into the hands of disadvantaged Youths is approximately $5k a piece.
Sincerely,
The Shaun King Center for Diversity and Tolerance of Shaquann City Illinois

but disadvantaged youths can't swim, how will they ever recover my guns sitting at the bottom of the lake?

Why is that allowed?

New York has made smoking illegal through taxes

Freedom of speech could be killed with a social media tax

What mechanism prevents making anything illegal through excessive taxation?

80% lowers
>>checkmate

"I'm detecting hostile references to historical black oppression and lived experiences Mr Whitey, please be careful of your language and intent, we don't want to have to send a Micro-Aggression investigator to your place of business."

Apparently the left doesn't understand AK flats and 80% AR & Uzi receivers, or that a Sterling/Sten tube can be had from a piece of fencepost.

I'm sure we'd all be surprised at the volume of subjects they try and control while possessing very little if any knowledge of.

"Dear Mr Whitey, our online records obtained through the "Goldberg-Silverstein Anti Violence Act of 2040" show that you bought an upper, a stock and other assorted parts online with your credit card. Please be advised that keeping spare parts like this around when there is no accompanying rifle is a violation of the "John McCain Memorial act of 2045" and violations can range from $3k to $10k for repeat offenders."
Thank you for your time,
Liu Kwan Johnson-Menedez
The Shaun King Center for Diversity and Tolerance of Shaquann City Illinois

I live in a state that doesn't have registration for any type of firearms, as well as no restrictions other than federal on what we can own. You also don't need to pass a background check for private sales. I've bought a total of 2 guns from an FFL, my first shotgun and my first hand gun when I turned 21 which i traded for something else. Everything else has no record besides a bill of sale that the seller and i each have a copy of, to prevent anyone from claiming it was stolen or anything. They will probably be gone by then. Some sealed containers and a shovel is all I need, and it's like I never owned a gun at all.

ITT :: entire caches of weaponry have been lost in unfortunate boating accidents on bodies of water unremembered to any law-abiding gun toters.

>WONT BE INFRINGED FAGIT OP

It's not happening.

Weird logic... tax them how?

You people are legitimately mentally ill.

>registering your weapons
>buying your weapons legally
>letting anyone know you have weapons
>not stealing a lathe and making your own weapons

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

john mccain memorial act. top keks.

>not paying cash for all weapons purchases

Now do a gif with changing demographics and subsequent changes in attitudes towards gun ownership
Same way they tax your house. I'm just trying to warn you.
I'm a gun owner myself, lots of scary ones too, just trying to get you guys think a bit.

You belong in a rubber room.

So goes California...

>BAD Lever

>stealing a lathe
>buying materials legally
>not mining under your garden shed
>not forging and casting your weapons under everyone's eyes

>Berg

Logistics wise... goofy liberal idea, no way to enforce in reality.

Dear Mr Whitey, your reference to "rubber rooms" is a troubling reminder of the abuses that were once inflicted upon "Differently-Minded Americans". We hope that there isn't any reason for us to have to send a "Micro-Aggressions Counselor" to your place of work and uncover any troubling allegations. Friendly reminder, the late fee for your "Assault Weapons Tax" is $500 per month, if you fall behind on these payments and are unable to keep up with your financial obligations, you may be eligible for Government housing and "Amazon Prime Soy-Day meals"
Sincerely
Rebecca 克里斯·帕克 -Goldblatz

Reagan never should have shut down the asylums.

What if you buy an 80% lower and build your AR yourself ?
Or make shovel AK ?

Are you remotely aware of the system currently in place for tracking gun sales? It's non-existent. Many records have rotted from floods. Many have been misplaced. GOOD luck trying to find roughly 3/4 of the guns out there.

they're not 'guns', they're 'firearms', there's a difference, according to ATF regulations. Do you know how many firearms I lost, because I don't. How can I be properly fined? It may well have been less than one. Corrosion on a complete one that I'm not sure exists might cause it to not register as a weapon anymore.

Dont worry guys they wont take your guns. Ignote the fact cops immediately search you and your vehicle and take your guns. Nevermind that the military has been preparing for a gun confiscation and mass arrest of us citizens for decades.

Unfortunately sir the accident occured prior to that law being in effect so thr penalties are not applicable.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to tax the fuck out of ammunition?

It's not like they do anything with their guns they're retarded.

that jon oliver video where he say "DO IT"