ITT THREAD WE RE-ENACT ELECTION NIGHT 2016

ITT We re-eneact election night 2016

>Reminder that Hilldawg has a 98% chance of winning!

>Get ready to cry tonight drumpftards!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
hon-haka.org/2016-time-line
youtu.be/8mkmUdUYgH0
youtube.com/watch?v=DqciQm9aH_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cant wait to see all of your salty drumpfy tears after MADAME PRESIDENT wins haha dumb fuckin drumpfies think he has a chance

Do you realize that your life will only go downhill after election night 2016?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

um sorry sweetie but trump has literally no chance

PA here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT LIBERALS

>muh emails
>muh pizzagate

When will you retards realize how stupid you sound?

As a moderate, I am obviously the smartest person here so I will take the liberty to speak on all your behalf when I saw that Trump is a clown and is not qualified.

Hillary has been in public office for decades. I just hope your idealgue just doesnt try to start a civil war when he gets trounced tonight.

Let's get that nostalgia flowing with the best video from that magical night: youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

>mfw NC, OH, and FL all went red

is there more of these???

>do you miss me anons

>crusader-kun

This one even has Pence's ghost pupper

nah man! we work hard next year so that we can celebrate on nov 6 2018

>dat titan of liberty

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

yeah but shouldnt the swamp be orcs??

Imagine being so pathetic you have to celebrate the one time your candidate actually won something. Because he sure as shit hasnt been winning since.

chaos space marines are a better fit than orcs newfaggot

If you haven't been winning you're simply on the wrong side, chump.

Shouldn't you be outside screaming at the sky or something?

This thread is only for true Americans, aka people who voted to Make America Great again.

You cannot re-enact the 2016 election night.
You just can't. It was only a once-in-a lifetime opportunity.

Best to just wait for 2020

except we're the chaos space marines....

>2018
it won't be as good

hon-haka.org/2016-time-line

Im just laughing so hard at what a complete disaster 'president' trump has been. The impeachment will just be another layer of on top of an already enormous shit cakd.

thats EXTRA heretical *BLAM*

>impeachment
you've been on about this for months, if you could've you would've by now.

I did my part and voted. Time to watch the country fall to the commies.

Not after what he did to those fish in Japan!

I was in Pensacola, FL that night (live in NJ) and watching it till they confirmed Trump won. Up to then I was shitting on everyone telling them Trump will win, etc. Imagine my feels when I realized Hillary didn't even come out to accept the loss and the unimaginable KEKs I can shove in front of hilldawgs.

>Not serving the forces of chaos
Kek is the god of chaos after all

Just wait until after midterms. The votes will be there then.

In the history of the United States only two presidents have been impeached both Democrats Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton..

Lol Navy?

I was actually in Oman on election night, well day there. it was 8am local time when the results started coming in.

It was also my last day on the ship I was on my final deployment on. I was working with a super uptight feminist chick.

Anyway the news came in that he won and she wouldn't talk to me.

she didn't really like me all that much anyway though.

if you say so!

>FUCK DAMNIT PILOT TRIANGULATE THE COORDINATES OF THIS HERETICAL COCKMONGLER AND RAM THE LITANY OF LITANY'S LITANY INTO HIS FUCKING PLANET

Fellow Bernie Bros, lets get our revenge! Vote Trump!

I wasn't even reading Sup Forums that night as I didn't want to jinx it when it started to look good. Do we have any good thread archived?

haha no visiting family but I did check out the blue angels when I was there. good show

Watched this?

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

youtu.be/8mkmUdUYgH0
PENNSYLVANIA JUST FLIPPED
G guys he's gonna do it isn't he?

WHY DOES FLORIDA KEEP CHANGING COLOUR MAKE UP YOUR MIND, AND WHY HAS TEXAS GONE BLUE DID YOU AMERIKEKS LIE TO US?!

Do you have any screenshots of the day after the election? I would love to see those

Hillary would have saved America. I don't expect you altrighters to realize that. Your combined iq is the size of a peanut.

that's great

Trump's not gonna win. Sucks but I voted for him anyway. Let's just hope the next four years are okay.

i love it.

either your alive, our were both dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqciQm9aH_o

A good portion of FL has the actual "Southern" type people, then you have all the Jews/New Yorkers who move to retire, all the spics immigrating (most illegally, though some like Cubans are pretty conservative), as well as the typical negros and city libs (Miami, Key West, Orlando, etc).
Texas turns because of the people moving in and trying to gentrify/hipsterfy places like Austin, as well as all the ICE-fearing Mexicans.

>huurrr why u posin wit drumph dontchu know he gunna lose????
GET REKT COMMUNIST FUCKING CUNTS AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's almost 2018 for fuck's sake. Just get over it and stop living in 2016. Hillary never had a chance of winning. Everything about her campaign was fabricated.