youtube.com/watch?v=mf_q1rJpSZU
youtube.com/watch?v=sh59AvisoZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JD7lllsHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a BD re-release?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERpK-7K70ws

oh god why

Is CCS worth watching now?
I'm into shoujos but I didn't watch the whole series as a young man because it aired on TV and I couldn't watch TV every day at the same time because of school and shit. I remember a lot of it and I really like CLAMP but I wouldn't like to taint my memories of it with the cynism of an adult.

CCS is NEVER not worth watching user. If anything, you'll be much less of a cynic when you're finshed.

>Is CCS worth watching now?
When was it ever not worth watching?

medona?

I just finished watching it completely for the first time last month, and yeah I'd say it's worth it. If anything, you'd be doing younger you a favor by going through the whole series

dub or sub?

>dub
Pic related. Go with the sub, unless you want to deal with The only acceptable dub is the YYH dub

Surely this can't be the big anime-related anniversary news they were going to announce, right?

Also we can talk about the Clear Card arc? I'm shitting my pants in fear they'll try to shoehorn CCS into that retarded Tsubasa multiverse fuckery. But then again the CCS manga, while good, was never as great as the anime. Do you think they'll animate the Clear Card Arc? So far it seems each new card is a counterpart to a Clow Card, and they'd have to create 40+ more cards for the anime, address Meiling existing, Eriol seems involved in the whole thing but his powers differ between the anime and manga endings, who the hell knows how the Hope/Nothing card can even make sense with the Clear Cards... I dunno, it seems too different for it to be animated as a continuation to the second movie.

>Surely this can't be the big anime-related anniversary news they were going to announce, right?

Nah, pretty sure that's for the December issue.
Also, I don't think we'll see much of TRC outside of Sakura giving her staff away.

>Throw on Bearstine Bears dvd for babysitting
>in the commercials before the show there's a segment with CCS and Medabots

Should I put that on instead next time if I can find it?

Who's hyped for the anime sequel

>english dub

Hyped with a pinch of worry. Hopefully whoever's making it (Madman? Please?) learned from Sailor Moon Crystal's first two seasons.

>show that has the purest form of love,gays,gay pedophiles and a loli trying to take an adult dick
Watch it you faggot

>Sakura giving her staff away.

was this recently in the sequel manga

Nope, hasn't happened yet.

>he doesn't know

you missed the train m8

It was in the Tsubasa manga years ago and confirmed that was the extent of her involvement, I doubt they'll even show it.

>posting the American opening
youtube.com/watch?v=1HjkUZcFcMU

OP3>1>2

Didn't they announce recently that a new season of CCS is in the works?

Is there even material left to adapt?

Yes, the clear card arc.

I challenge you with this
youtube.com/watch?v=mf_q1rJpSZU

That OP is god-tier, and this is coming from someone who has yet to see CCS. Yes, dubs are bad, but their OPs are often pretty fucking amazing.

Why are French OPs always ascended-godhood-tier?

I'm glad we don't have shitty dubs most of the time
youtube.com/watch?v=sh59AvisoZ4

>That OP is god-tier

That's really good, but I'll also give you the English version of Platinum. There's a lot of charm to be found in these old dubbed openings that I just can't get enough of.
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JD7lllsHg

How can the dub be all that bad when an actual 10 year old girl was voicing the MC?

>I'm into shoujos
faggot