Have you tried psychedelics before? Do you think they are the path to becoming truly redpilled on life?

Have you tried psychedelics before? Do you think they are the path to becoming truly redpilled on life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOU158GJOGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_semilanceata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have you tried psychedelics
Yes
>Are they the path to becoming truly redpilled
No

Did you find any benefit from the experience?

The only thing I gained was a reason not to do it again.

It felt good but ultimately it was dumb and purely served my own hedonistic curiosity. Fortunately I've revised my opinion on drugs since then.

If you want to become truly redpilled you have to know that drugs are degenerate and for losers.

I’ve had minor realizations that have helped my life in a small but noticeable way. They’re worth trying a handful of times IMO

Did it once mever again. Bought this pill with white powder in it called 2C-T-7 it was so intense. Everything would morph into weird shit, letters would float on paper. The visuals were cool, the body load felt like heart attack.

Mushrooms and later DMT. Both were enjoyable experiences. Important to be in a good mood before ingesting as carryover stress seems to get amplified as can cause people to have a bad trip. I do think it is an important thing to do in life. I allows you to understand reality a bit deeper.

What about using drugs for medicinal purposes. Do you consider a soldier with PTSD a loser?

Class A Controlled Substances are the final redpill

Yes
No, anyone who is taking these as some kind of ''productive'' thing is likely to be disappointed. You just enter a (mild) form of psychosis.

Psychedelics taught me how to think differently.

I do not take drugs anymore.

Yes, but only magic mushrooms. They are potentially useful in attaining wisdom and insight, but not at all some shortcut to spiritual or intellectual development, like a lot of retards will often claim. There are lots of wise, highly intelligent people that have enjoyed psychadelics and benefitted from them in ways other than "lol dude I tripped balls that one time", and there are lots of highly intelligent, insightful people that have never taken a single drug.

I think its only natural for some people to be curious about psychadelics. It can even be a good sign. The mark of someone who desires unconventional experiences and has realized that the human mind can reach states of deep alteration. You're not a degenerate just because that arouses your curiousity. I'm also certain that mushrooms especially are potentially therapeutic.

For every reasonable, non-degenerate supermoderate user of psychadelics, however, you have how many degenerate morons just looking for kicks? God only knows.

The bottomline is, they can be good and bad, depending on the person. Thinking they're all bad is just as stupid as thinking they're all good.

they can be an excellent catalyst to lowering one's ego.
and that is the only true path to redpilled, you must let go parts of yourself.

>Stay away from anything they call LSD these days, just horrible speedy garbage
>shrooms are good for a mental reboot
>don't go clubbing or around crowds
>out in the woods with only a few friends that can handle their shit, too, is the best experience
>don't do it too often
>best advice I ever got from old time true deadhead freaker: "Once you get the message, hang up the phone"
>t. old enough to remember legal ecstasy street parties before it became Schedule 1, never did X, was strictly for sorority girls

Good for PTSD.
Good for giving up drugs.

If you want to get something out of them, you canno't smoke weed with them.

Eating shrooms increases neuroplasticity' what you do with that is up to you.

Yes
No
>Did you have any benefit from the experience?

Yes, plenty. I haven't done psychedelics this decade but I've taken psychedelics at least 100 times. Psychedelics were enormously helpful for me in gaining confidence as a public speaker and with women. It's hard to have normal anxieties after you've gone deep.

>doing drugs

no, it's degenerate

it helped me quit smoking

No, but that is an entirely different situation. Those who use to get high, and those who make up fake psychosis (depression), are degenerate.

Ate some toadstool (the mushroom) because I did a lot of retarded shit as a kid. Made me really sick, but I had some minor hallucinations (which really only made the whole ordeal worse)

No, ego loss is just used to boost your ego.

You could have killed yourself

Valuable experience. I'd say it isn't valuable for becoming redpilled unless you're IQ is under 130. If its above such? You're probably going to become green pilled

I've tried mushrooms, 3.5 grams, and I saw the kingdom of God. I've since drawn away from all extremes of ideologies and followed the way Jesus set out for us. Yes, it seems to be the only way to gain true understanding. Peace.

I've had the same experience.

ego boost...

>Have you tried psychedelics before?
Yeah but never really a big dose
>Do you think they are the path to becoming truly redpilled on life?
lol no, it's just an interesting experience

Lol yea I have. And no, it won’t redpill you. Youll experience thoughts and other images that you’ll never understand or experience being sober, but it never changed my life in any way.

Do you see yourself as an evil creation or a part of God then?

>letters would float on paper
oh yeah I know that feel lol

They will make you say "fuck it" and become an artist or something selfish and not helpful to the rest of the world

Took LSD on several occasions throughout High School. Each dosage made me more critical, pushed me further away from conditioning and brought me closer to God. Wouldn't recommend it for people who are weak in Spirit. To put my thoughts on psychedelics in a single sentence: Psychedelics will reveal your True self.

Anyone in the Bay Area had any luck hunting recently? I'm just starting to see mushrooms about and wondering if it's worth it yet to spend a day strolling the town checking woodchips

The Film Industry provides more jobs and is the largest industry on earth.

I felt for the time that I was under that I understood and I became part of God, and I saw all that was bad in the world and all that was good. I saw the evil nature of man and evil personalities as they came and went. I saw the way life springs from the earth and how interdependent we all are, and yet how separated by our own sinful nature and ego. I truly understood Christianity. And I can confidently say that the Jews are the children of the devil and will surely perish. Amen.

I dont know if its exactly Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder, but LSD made me realize how powerful my brain is. I can almost at will fuck with my vision. I am very aware of my visual snow and if I stare at a textureless wall for a bit, the wall starts breathing. Also afterimages from lights effect me way more and last longer than before LSD.

I wish. I wouldn't have to experience the collapse of my country.

I needed to dumb myself down, a lot, because I have a genius IQ. I took psychedelics, but it just didn't do it, because I wasn't stupid enough to believe the hallucinations, auditory and visual.

Psychedelics are good for normal IQ to low IQ, for high IQ, you realize some things, but still that a drug is causing you to think thinks.

The jist of psychedelics is that there are many realities and the Jews stand in the way of all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOU158GJOGQ

"I felt like a walking piece of shit, in a stupid looking jacket"

They deffo help you see things from a different perspective. You're not going to meet god or unravel the secrets of the universe, but they definitely help you understand yourself more.

For a brief while I thought I was beyond the matrix, everything was so clear, I felt the presence of god. Then my thought started to cloud and I ended up in a thought loop. For a while I remember trying to fight it. I felt like I knew too much or was diving too deep, something was trying to shut me down. Eventually It was all too much and I had to lay down and just trip the fuck out to the colours. What I got from this experience was that we are god. Not the first time I done LSD, but it was the last and it was the most intense.

I'll be honest, they definitely showed me that reality was an entirely chemical experience. That set up an interesting foundation to build from.

I can relate. I saw how silly all my presumptions were, and my ego faded to nothing and I could see the true nature of reality. It was beautiful and for the longest time in my life, I saw that life is beautiful.

You need to rejoice in the collapse of your country. You should he actively helping to destroy it and steal it's resources so that you can eliminate the pedophile vampire scum and rebuild in the glory of God.

>eats mushrooms from the forest
>dies from poisoning
>never makes degenerate thread again
KYS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
Anyone else get this at all or was it from my experience?

Well i take them from time to time (shrooms) and i think they are fun. It awakes the curiosity again and the eyes for the small things in life.
I always had a good laugh on shrooms.

On the other hand they can wreck you mentally and if you are depressed or not in a good mood, its a very stupid idea to take them

Why do you hate Nature you Jew?

Yes, AL-LAD and 4-HO-MET, both technically legal analogues of LSD and psilocin, respectively. This was a couple years ago.
No. They're very interesting experiences and hallucinogens are unlike anything you've ever experienced before but they don't make you woke. It's an extremely interesting way to kill several hours but I don't have the time for them and I doubt I ever will again. I'm too busy enriching my life and becoming successful to do drugs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
Yeahyeah, you're not crazy. Everything we see is just shapes and patterns and it all resides in the dimensions we too reside in. But thought is the one thing that's outside this reality the only thing that's crystal clear is that I am a living breathing piece of the universe that understands what is real and what is not.

I somewhat agree, but I took more of a Buddhist viewpoint after a high-dose of mushrooms. I see most religions as aiming for the one same goal (some being better at it than others), but I understood also that this world is grimey and death is necessary to give birth to something else, which makes me think God knew the world would be suffering and was okay with it being so

No, the only true way to break the conditioning is trauma, and only if you act on it quickly.
If not, youll recede back in further than ever before.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
I see it too. Still.

All the successful people are microdosing these days.

>can't wait 24 hours to get a positive spore print while cross referencing with a Mushroom ID book/site
kys low confidence nigger

I did mushrooms about 5 times starting when i was 13 and ending at 17. It really wasn't that exciting in my opinion. It makes your consciousness dramatically altered but you aren't really aware of what is happening while you're on them. Compared to a genuine religious experience they are a meaningless and dull excursion into mere sensory delusion.

I believe that people who do psychedelics all the time are desperately searching for religious meaning, and are fucking themselves up in the process.

if you have problems with being true to yourself, it can really help you see straight and work on sorting yourself out

This is incorrect. Christ preaches non-violence, Jews and Slimes preach conquering and death and destruction of enemies. Christianity is the one true religion of YHWH - creation itself. Accept God.

The only good that came from LSD was my cure from cigarette addiction. I took 2.5 gel tabs and after my trip, i never craved cigarettes again in my life after 10+ years of smoking.

I was a pack a day smoker, but now i'm free from that garbage.

i wouldn't recommend LSD, because it makes people think they are awake, but in reality they are brain dead.
Especially liberals.

I have 2 friends that work up in Yosemite and all they do is shrooms and LSD. It's unbearable listening to those two talk about communism.

Never wanted to take a trip that I might never return from.
Now I'm 60 with no regrets.

Enjoy your placebo effect, retard. Going below threshold dose does nothing, that's why it's called the threshold dose.

Psychedelics are helpful for certain people who are searching for answers. DMT should be legal then Acid/ Shrooms for decriminalisation.

You should check history. Most true religious experiences we're caused by drinking mushroom wine. Psychedelics and religion go way back to the beginning.

This. This. And this, again.

Jesus said to buy a sword. The Jews preach peace so we don't hang them. Fuck off you Jew. Violence is the only thing that has ever worked.

Just as all drugs, it's an escape from reality for weak-willed individuals.

Retards who think psychedelics are a gate to being redpilled need to leave. Psychedelics extend beyond such petty things.

Doing psychedelics gives you a really good idea of what you look like to other people. It gives you a 3rd party perspective on things. For instance, I can be a jealous, insecure cunt when it comes to my girlfriend. I have no idea when I'm doing it. Then I do some mushrooms and suddenly I can see exactly what my actions look like to my girlfriend.

I'm also really mean to people, without realizing it. I smoke a little weed and regret all the instances of me being a dick to people. Being sober scares me.

You're the retard for not having reading comprehension skills. Nowhere did I mention that I do this.

Did you see/speak to Jesus or any other angels?

There's a reason why reefer is being legalized while psychedelics remain illegal. Smoking marijuana makes you a materialistic (or at the most superficially spiritual) good goy consumer, while psychedelics make you realize that materiality is inferior to spirituality

You are not part of god. No one is. That is bullshit, degenerate stuff. Don't excell your ego.

Marijuana is a psychedelic you fucking retard.

If you use psychedelics properly, you can learn a lot of internal and external information relating to your life.

A lot of times, they can completely change how you view reality and ultimately make you a better person if you consider them as teachers and heed the lessons.

Tried microdosing with ~0.3g of liberty caps every 2-3 days for a month with no effect other than me being a bit more irritable and short tempered.

You're conflating "psychedelic" with "psychoactive". Watch your tone, boy.

no

I have had a real religious experience and it was not caused by drugs. Drugs are a form of what some mystics call spiritual gluttony, the desire for otherworldly and extremely intense experiences that the mystic may become addicted to.

Tennyson could induce a state of extroverted mysticism simply by repeating his own name to himself. But if you look at Tennyson's art it is clear that he was a confused man and that his religious experiences were not that concerned with truth or proper living, rather he was addicted to the experience, something common to poets.

Mushrooms humbled my ego. You'll realise, hopefully, when you take them.
I didn't, but I hope I can at some point.
There are other ways to win except by breaking God's commandments and using violence. This is the message of Christ.

yeah worst one was pic related, fleinsopp.
Once when I was 18, made tea of it as custom is.

Then a bit later I tested these foreign mushrooms but just a couple of times. Mild hallucinations and laughing all the time. You used to use buy this just over the counter down in denmark, in christiania which is shutdown now. The local one is by far worse and you can also go crazy from it, get really agro while on it. It's written a couple of places in the sagas that people were sitting and drinking and tripping so is old custom really. Today you just do it when a teenager

Everything is god. Believing anything else is LARP-tier.

yes, you can trip from a bunch of weed but it's not as potent and visual/mental as psychedelics

Completely agree with this post. I think psychadelics are less degenerate than pure bodily highs like MDMA and cocaine etc. I even know people that do the latter and won't touch the former because they're afraid of the cerebral side of it.

In any case this post is spot on

When you have a bad trip and go to the lower plane of existence and talk to all your dead friends in life and you have a complete ego loss and realize your life and your opinion of yourself isn't quite exactly who you are. And then years later some nigger shoots a good Texas cop right where you tripped at adding more ego into your already gone ego because a nigger was blm. So yeah my mushroom trip was redpilled. Fucking nigger executed a cop where I had a massive trip on 14 grams of wet shrooms. Officer Goforth ima quit drugs soon and go get some in the army. I'll be looking up how to call in airstrikes on you commies. Cid made me see Aztec shapes. My path was Shiney guys. I'll see yall along the way when we reach singularity.

I want to go hiking for psylocibin mushrooms

Granted it can produce a mildly psychedelic effect, it's still not considered a psychedelic drug, rather a psychoactive one that can have varying effects.

I've had religious experiences of many types. Some were caused by drugs, some by illnesses, dehydration and sometimes I just enter ecstatic states at will. However, that doesn't deny that most early religions center around mushrooms.

Depending on where you live you might be better off looking for cactuses

That could be true but it doesn't change my opinion of the value of drugs. They can be useful as a way to trigger that sort of experience, but they can't be used for actual meditation because they destroy your ability to think while you're on them.

Are you bi-polar?

>tfw live 4 mins away from a peyote spawn

but I want to try shrooms, they just aren't easy to get here

if you get some you can grow them at home too in this kinda incubator thing you can make. I have some friends that did these to these mexican and other south american one years ago now. I know nothing of the process really, but it seemed kinda moldy/moist or whatnot.

The ones we can do here, they for some odd reason grow only once a year and that is precisely after the first night of frost. I guess you can mimick that too, but it seemed simpler with these mexican and amazon ones tbhq
>Psilocybe semilanceata
That's the latin for the one here I guess it contains more substances than these other ones, is why it makes you agro. I have yet to find this written anywhere, but it is said that these bersherkers used this to go crazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_semilanceata

Adds somewhat up with how it works though, with that agro thing in addition to tripping. I for the most part just got hallucinations and got exicted when I did it that time. I was going to pick them this year, they always grow at cementaries and church ruins, some spots in the forst here, same places each year, but the first night of frost game rather late this year and I simply forgot it. Now it's snow everywhere

After taking LSD twice in four weeks my liberal world view fell apart. Psychedelics can cause a paradigm shift in personality, spirituality, and viewpoints, but you still need to find the knowledge yourself. You can also take the reverse route to a life of hedonism and end up DUDE WEED LMAO.

They teach your more about yourself than about the external world. So you can redpill yourself on yourself, not much else.

I think they're more dangerous than people let on though. I felt psychotic for a weak after a bad trip, mental health needs to be taken seriously. You need to prepare for the possibility that you will never be the same afterwards. They can and will trigger mental illnesses

If you're having a religious experience itd be hard to argue that you are in the sober, problem solving state of mind. Psychedelics automatically put you in this state of mind to allow you to see and think differently, it doesn't destroy thought it just modifies it for a time.

Going out in nature and picking them is honestly at least 60% of the total pleasure.

More like the path to becoming disconnected with reality (and at some point there might be no way back and you will have lost your mind for good - non repairable damage).

Yes, hundreds of times. Very positive experience overall. "A drug is only what you bring to it" -- Terrence McKenna

If you're dumb or looking for a "party drug" you will be confused and possibly frightened. Stick with weed.

If you have a triple digit IQ and maybe some interest in comparative religions, entheogens ("manifesting the god within") can be a mighty gift. Fucking profound.

Sadly and honestly, LSD becomes boring after a while.

That said, it *is* remarkable in its ability to direct energy via thought, as in unlocking muscles which you didn't know you had. I'd do it after a week of typesetting, lie on my back with my legs in the air to untie my back. It was incredible.

Apparently true acid is difficult to find these days. Shrooms are great, but they're a different experience.

and body surfing on acid... OMFG, one of the best times I've EVER had!!!

Can you do that shit in the underlands legally?

close, everything is made out of the slain giant Ymir. His bones are the mountains, the sea his blood and even the heaven dome is his skull