Why can hispanics be openly racist, without hiding their identity and noone gives a fuck?

Why can hispanics be openly racist, without hiding their identity and noone gives a fuck?

It's family first with them. And they do not apologize.

It's one of the few things I admire about their culture.

Can confirm this, my family is openly racist towards blacks and will literally best anyone that dates a nigger. My cousin was caught holding hands with a nigger and was beaten by my aunt and the negro was jumped and hospitalized while walking home from school.

chinks too

ever see thier 911 groups on faceberg and shit?

Its all "three fucking niggers robbing on 20th street, dont go near there"

Feels good not being chained down by the inhibitions that are entrenched in white culture desu

Listen here bitch, those are dominicans, they're niggers just like puerco ricans and cubans now fuck off.

D da da da deported!

Probably because the other people who see those comments are other hispanics and they don't like blacks as much as the other guy.
I mean it's pretty open here about our disdain for them.
My uncle once casually started a conversation with an uber driver about how much they don't like black people.
My mother always complains how the people that shoplift from their store are always black and hates that she can't profile them because it's against the law and the black customers complain even though everyone knows they're the ones that are gonna shoplift.
I mean my friend's parents have all told us to watch out for blacks whenever we'd go somewhere when we were younger.

Still pr girls are gorgeous.

Latinos and Hispanics hate niggers for the most part. Hollywood makes it seem like they’re best friends but it’s a kike lie.

Wrong

Cubans are more white than you.

Only whites can be racist in this day and age.

That's why we need pic related.

If it was a white guy he would be getting death threats from liberals. Whites shop there to

I know alot of hispanics in the city hate blacks because when they sell coke and heroin to them blacks always try to set up robberies, use fake bills etc. or they get pulled over for somthing stupid and cops get a warrent to search their phone and see all their connects. They are fucking stupid. I would never call one a niter to their face/online because its rude, but they have an obsession with trying not to be white so bad, they do everything opposite, they think that doing good buisness, staying humble and calm, being smart means they are acting white

can the spics de-nigger america?

Blacks are also notorious for pimping young Latinas. Fucking Niggers

Is Rasaju even a Spanish name?

Replacing AIDS with Cancer... basically

I wonder if Russians can be racist without people giving a fuck too. Slavs are not white right? You people say that all the time.

it’s like wondering why the shovel doesn’t like the rake

Spics did nothing wrong
It's the whiteys fault for making cocaine and other stuff illegal
Were there cartels before drug war? I doubt it.
Prohibition always equals war

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

IT's not

most white women i know dont date black guys because they're smelly and look like chimps. also theyre retarded, keep compensating for all the times throughout history the white man has cucked you tyrone

I think people would see racism from slavs as naivety, at least that's what i see from slav celebrities and immigrants addressing race in public

Your aunt would be happy if your cousin was BLEACHED though right?

Hispanics have dog faces literally a dog shaped face

Shut up fucking filthy smelly nigger.

Your gay

found the bean

dude there's probably like 400 guys named Rasaju Santiago that live within 5 miles of him, no one will ever find him.

The Jewish Masters need CHEAP LABOR and the white self haters want, but don't need REVENGE ON WHITE PEOPLE. The same reasons that you get to be racist against people the USA is at war with but that gets made illegal when it is time to enslave them and put them to work. You can't interfere with your Jewish Masters slave labor, user. Poor Hispanics are the modern slave labor.

Mexicans have been doing that for years in LA. All of the historically black neighborhoods in LA are Hispanic now. East LA, South Central, etc.

What's really interesting is how much Sup Forums denounces the third world so hard but oftentimes due to how little "progress" has affected them, a lot of their values resonate in Sup Forums.

You'll notice it's socially acceptable for all races to rebuke/Insult whites. However, a white person cannot do the same to a Non-white person. This is why you'll rarely see white sjw telling tyrone from the local black supremacy organization that he's a racist.

Are beaners all that bad? Hard working, Racist, family oriented, Catholic, qts, cheap drugs

Do they show Dora in bongland?

Slavery was a mistake. We should have exterminated you all and repopulated Africa ourselves.

Alas, we can always try again. Meanwhile all you have is Muh Dik memes and downlow faggotry. Face it, BLM, your time is running out, the pendulum is swinging back and when it returns to the right side your kind will be on a clock, two minutes from midnight

No they are stupid, smelly, unhygienic, and infested with Spanish rape genes

We really need to let SJWs see their hypocrisy on how hispanics and asians are openly racist with no repercussions

Yeah, my sister is with a white man and has two babies from him. Good dude that can handle my families jokes and can handle his tequila.I'm more close to him than my own blood brothers because we share common interests

This guy does not give a fuck his infos public, also his fb name link has no numbers or anything, indicating its not a common name
facebook is /rasaju.santiago

Jesus christ, I wish women were this thick when I was younger.

>their culture
You mean European culture?

Carlos Slim of mexixo was on of the richest men in the world. They are not stupid. Also alot of them have clean houses. Always smell nice. Not every hispanic person is a gang member from east LA

>unhygienic
>every maid I ever hired was mexican because they know how to clean houses

>WE WUZ MEHEECANS
lmao I thought only niggers we wuz'd history like this
are hispanics /honorarywhites/ now?

We're victims too. Also gangs.

There is white hispanics. White is a American made term to catogorize people into skin color. You dont have to be %100 Euro to be white. White is not a race or ethnicy