Is Sup Forums ruled by russian spam bots?

Is Sup Forums ruled by russian spam bots?

standard.co.uk/news/world/russian-bot-account-claimed-muslim-woman-ignored-westminster-attack-victims-a3689751.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/14/north-korean-soldier-who-defected-to-south-korea-at-dmz-was-shot-5-times-military-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw this here first so...yes?

yes, me putin, ask me anything.

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/14/north-korean-soldier-who-defected-to-south-korea-at-dmz-was-shot-5-times-military-says.html

That was the original image.

Muh Russia

йo чoц жaббoт

Cheeki breeki, continue posting comrades

russian spam bot here, AMA (I used to be a chess bot)

How do you sleep at night?

THE JEWS DID THIS

BEEP BOP BEEP

Russian defence ministry posts videogame screenshoots as sensational incriminating evidence, do you really think this government can run sophisticated online campaigns on foreign social media?

Honestly probably.

Lol
He doesn’t know Russian spambots get their ammunition here

They literally are this stupid. Without the Russia myth they are faced with their own stupidity as the reason for their ideological failure. Can't allow that

Russian hacker here
Its fun and all but we cant let Trump get the nuclear bots.
Free template for fellow hackers

I am ruled by lizards.

УДAЛИTЬ ЭTO

ah cool, previously Nippon toilet AI here

Folder of like 30 of these

More?

I'll send you one BTC if you send us a proof. This applies to other putin bots too.

No, it's ruled by incels

How can I prove it and trust you at the same time? Send 25% now and I'll post proof then you can send the rest й

1PZWHPmRuhhwFw5kE8zDDSR7Aw2aB4EFJ9

>tfw reddit brainlets make up negative labels and astroturf community to slander and contain the spread of your personality but it doesn't work because any retard can see this isn't /r9k/

>/r9k/ users can't use Sup Forums

Stop drinking the blue syrup you daft fucking leaf.

Russians are the least of our problems. Jews, Shitskins and Niggers flooding our homelands are.

>some /r9k/ users visit Sup Forums and universally get shit on have always been bullied on Sup Forums therefore all Sup Forums users are /r9k/ users
You are this stupid and ignorant or a liar, either way I feel bad for you

Yes, the glorious czar putin guides my every action

not wrong with getting help from foreign entities

If they weren't here, they would probably be camming for quarters - so it really works out well for everybody.