Muslims and Christians fight together against the real enemy

Fight against the real enemies (((atheists))) (((pagans))) and the jews

Tradtional Catholicism's against everything that isn't traditional catholicism.

Fuck off and take your failures back, or we let the Yid free hand. Also go pander to the left, they like your suicide cult

there's in only one God, and those who don't believe in Him are our enemies

>Matthew 12:30
>Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Atheism is evolutionary maladaptive. They murder their own children in the womb.

Pagans are just a nuisance. They'll all get some degenerate disease eventually.

Only (((they))) pose a real threat. Do not get distracted by cannon fodder.

I know putting the word "traditional" in front of your satanic death cult will appeal to some simpletons, but it's still heresy.

I'd be fine with this, if they fucked off back to the middle east afterwards and we left each other alone.

>Using a fake quote from a Protestant paper

"The Pope REPRESENTS Jesus Christ Himself, and therefore is a loving father. The life of the Pope is a holocaust of love for the human family. His word is love; love, his weapon; love, the answer he gives to all who hate him; love, his flag, that is, the Cross, which signed the greatest triumph on Earth and in Heaven."-what pius x really said

I won't fight together with kike worshippers. France is okay though.

you are a sellout to your nation t. keko

>He thinks pagans and atheists are a worse blight to Europe than fucking MUDSHITS who lie to kuffir every chance they get.

If any of you think turning against your own to thin your own numbers even more whilst Muslims outbreed you, you fucking deserve what happens next. Idiots.

Oh it was a roach.

It would be great if only Sunnis weren't such inbred Jew bait swallowing barbaric subhumans senpai

I agree but both atheists and pagans are degenerates and should be whipped out for a proper nation with proper people

I'm not a roach keko roaches are sunni dogs that listen to Erdogan

I agree there are some good Sunni's but most are salafi scumbags that kill all non salafi muslims

Pagans and atheists can always convert to Christianity, your people deserve no place here.

Also are you for persecuting the atheists? That's pretty dumb

I don't want to live in Europe as well
but those atheists and pagan morons will destroy your country by degeneracy

Source: my ass

Catholicism is a death cult and Martin Luther was right.

>murica butthurt because of 9/11
>they start a war between Ideologies instead
>west gonna lose the Ideology war against Islam

Reality is more complicated than that. Obviously Jews and Muslims are natural enemies to White Christian Europeans but look at the history of Protestantism; there were centuries of hostility between various Christian sects, and Protestants have played a major role in the degradation of Western Civilization. I don't mean to take a pro-Catholic stance, because today Catholics are a pathetic group, only to mention the history.

From a Spenglerian perspective every civilization causes its own downfall, much in the manner of an organsim causing its own death by the onset of degenerating biology. Outside groups are only opportunistic parasites in this case.

Two objections to Spengler are that technology has changed the normal pattern of civilizations, and that race might overcome these distinctions, eg. the Russians, who he saw as a different people, might unite with the remnants of white europe.

I think this last possiblity is very unlikely, and in the end culture really will trump race, even though the two are heavily correlated.

Also Muslims and Christians can never be at peace, anywhere you find that you are in fact looking at atheists pretending to be religious.

You want nothing out of it? How would you help?

Cause I ain't buying it, Mo.

The war is racial, not religion.

Race above all.

Muslims and Christians fight together against the real enemy?
You mean Muslims?

I have nothing on Europe and I don't care about converting Christians to muslims, I just want them to fight together against the enemy

Do you get to rape the chirstian kids between battles as jizyah?

So much this.
Before creation of Israel Middle East was a completely different place. Donkey fuckers stayed in their home countries smoking shisha and it was Jews and Brits who decided to stir shit up after Ottomans were finished

All (((Abrahamism)) is a cancer.

Secular Christians of the UK would rather ally agnostic people and atheists. Islam can go back to Arabia and die.

gee I wonder who told you all about (((muh evil islam!!)))

Will I be able to marry you daughter afterwards, without converting?

This.

The fact that every town in the UK that has Muslims has also had/still has an organised gang specifically targeting vulnerale white children to rape.

Fuck off muslim nigger

Despite what many here believe, I don't have a huge problem with Muslims. I spent over a year in Afghanistan too. Many Muslims are good ppl. But they don't belong in the West. Middle East for Arabs and Muslims, and whites and white Christians for the West.

Jews want to destroy both of us. Get rid of the Jewish problem and muzzies will no longer be a problem.

and they force shops and restaurants to not serve pork :'(

Real enemy is semites and niggers. Most muslims are semites and niggers. Youre the enemy.

cool
can we put the muslims like in the infantry and the christians on artilery?

enjoy being a slave of shlomo
I agree that muslims should not be in the west its thanks to Israel and its expanding ways that Europe is so multicultural now

I can smell the kosher food from here already stop posting on Sup Forums jidf

nvm lol