Be honest. Would you rather see a kiddy diddler or a democrat be elected?

Be honest. Would you rather see a kiddy diddler or a democrat be elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

krqe.com/2017/11/12/new-mexico-congressional-candidate-arrested-on-stalking-charge/
youtu.be/ySxkK0z4tpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kiddy diddler
>democrat
Bit redundant, don't you think?

It's not about elected, it's about BTFO.

And I would always rather see the commie BTFO.

party over country

Current democrat or 40 years ago democrat?

This. We need to elect a child molester so that Libtards don't make pedophillia legal and ruin the country with their lack of morality.

Dammit! I literally came here to post this.

I wouldn't vote for a democrat, ever!

Don't give a shit one way or another. Why does it matter to us citizens?

Kiddy
pick one.

Dems are the blackmailed kiddie diddlers. This guy was framed by Dems

Retard

GOP legislative agenda would be dead for the next year.

kiddy diddler

>who cares about the facts, i'm a trumpcuck

SAD

impressive mental gymnastics to continue to support the wrong team

Burgers thinking 17 is a child.

Kiddy Diddler. Then we impeach the cunt and put someone decent in, a superior more right wing third alternative that wouldn't otherwise be electable.

fpbp
kill yourself shill rat

How will Sup Forums react when Trump cucks out and throws Roy under the bus?

Sad isn't it. It would be one thing if right-wingers were giving us things like social security reform, less fed govt spending, tax reform, etc, but they ain't doing shit. just crapping the bed and blaming others.

They won't care. These are kids that can't sustain themselves without their parents money (or, in the case of actual adults, liberal money flooding their state).

Dem. I like chaos and destruction.

All branches of government could be controlled by baby diddlers and I wouldn’t give a fuck as long as libfaggits are BTFO.

This is what it is all about to us, and what niggerlovers will never understand.

>Be honest. Would you rather see a democrat or a democrat be elected?

he was a democrat though!

>No proofs

I will take Moore

If he diddles kiddies then he's going to do it whether he's a senator or not.
So still better than a commie dem

I assume the Democrat is more compromised

NEITHER

I rather see roy moore elected

Shills out in force today, I see.

The accusations are false and are part of a democrat smear campaign

Everyone knows this. The democrats always accuse others of the crimes they commit themselves. Truly evil people

i like how they are trying a new angle, interesting

25 years ago. He's about as much democrat as Hillary Clinton is republican.

welcome to Sup Forums. that word has been retired.

>welcome to Sup Forums

still shilling i see, weird.

It would appear as they are trying several. False flagging, straw man, and lot's of tag teaming. A few loud voices don't represent the whole crowd. I typically only lurk, but the surprising amount of shills makes me want to point it out in case others don't see it for what it is.

lol, fpbp

He was thirty and chasing teenagers. He's now seventy. So he'll diddle 60 year or younger senators. If anyone needs a diddling, it's those assholes.

whats funny is they are literally the entire thread aside from a few people calling them shills

Has anyone ever told you, That your an IDIOT?

>Would you rather see a kiddy diddler or a democrat be elected?
You can ask this question only in the UNITED STATES OF PEDOPHILIA!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I honestly don't think he did it. waaaay too convenient of timing.

The democrat running for congress that was arrested for stalking a woman just two weeks ago hasn't made news. But we all know allegations against Moore that supposedly happened forty years ago.

those little girls asked for it!!!!!!! they needed his BIG BUCKS AND BIG DICK!!! YEE-HAW

time 2 kill marxism and jews with my PEDOPHILE GOP SENATOR

>PARIS (AP) — Is a 13-year-old girl old enough to agree to sex with an adult? That's a question France is asking itself as the government prepares to set a legal age for sexual consent for the first time.

Twice in recent weeks, French courts refused to prosecute grown men for rape after they had sex with 11-year-olds because authorities couldn't prove coercion. Amid public horror, the government is drafting a bill to say sex with children under a certain age is by definition coercive.
Europoor

i think the FBI should scan his archives for cp

>whataboutism
ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES OF PEDOPHILIA!!!

Of course it hasn't made news, the overlords don't wish for it to come to light.

Sauce?

This is why we must point it out to the lurkers. They gotta see this BS for what it is.

Given that the only one underage was 15, that's hardly a kiddy diddler. At least Moore would be in good company among real child rapists like Menendez and that mincing faggot Graham.

Has Moore filed a libel suit yet? Since it's all just lies...

Roy Moore is an honest, hardworking Ephebophile. Let's not slander a good christian man's name

>legal in europe to fuck 11 year olds
>man allegedly touches 16 year old and is burned at the stake with no evidence

>US of pedophilia amirite???????

>Be honest. Would you rather see a kiddy diddler or a democrat be elected?
Who's to say the democrat isn't a pedo?

krqe.com/2017/11/12/new-mexico-congressional-candidate-arrested-on-stalking-charge/

14 and 16 are kids user

>whataboutism general
Only a friend of the UNITED STATES OF PEDOPHILIA would keep on posting whataboutisms.

Only race traitors and coloreds believe what the media tells them.

>whatabout my whataboutisms?????
You're a hypocritical nuspeaking retard, loosen your helmet

Never believe anyone who goes to the media before the police.

There is literally no difference.

Ideally we'd shoot them both and go down the line until we found a respectable republican with a clean history.

this
Fame/Justice

Another republican is the obvious answer, dummy.

16 is legal in Alabama fucktard

"whatabaoutism" sounds so fucking ridiculous. It's like it's a term coined by a bunch of pseudointellectuals... oh right, yes it is.
just say "tu quoque" like a normal fucking person if you really want to delve into such terms.

Pretty fucking ironic considering your perverted pet trannies(?)/ queers/ whatever the hell they claim to be are having drag shows in Austin, featuring little kids that they've proclaimed "transgender".

But y'all are always the pot calling the kettle black.
Democrats are filth.

Sup Forums needs to culturejam Doug Jones as an anti-white Confederacy hater who wants to replace white Alabamans with latrinos, Muslims and other assorted rapefugees.

Make La Raza style adds saying ¡Alabama es nuestra tierra ahora! and ¡Doug Jones es un ally por un Alabama por los latinos! and call Roy Moore a gringo and his voters gringo-trash.

We can't help Roy Moore but we can tear down Doug Jones.

Swamp SCREECHING about this but ALEFANTIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY< PIZZAGATE IS A CONSPIRACY, OK THEN MOORE DIDN"T DO SHIT, why do you idiots not believe it when it maybe Pedesta or Alefantis and but totally when swamp critters don't want a guy in the senate, look up all the negatives they said about him before they shat this one out on the people's brains...now they are saying they will not certify the results if he wins...sound familiar? Same old BS repackaged for each time they run into opposition they cannot control.....same as that asshole that tackled Rand Paul...when they can't win they hit below the belt....they smear pig shit everywhere and claim they will ignore the public....time for a French Revolution...time for the guillotine again? Maybe time for guillotines to be setup and a million armed march at the swamp's docks?
youtu.be/ySxkK0z4tpc

good idea, we know Roy Moore isnt going to play dirty, its up to us to do it for him

>kiddy diddler
>or a democrat

Ah, but you repeat yourself.

Thanks, this just reinforces how democrats are scum that can only rely on (((accusations)))

Honory aryans my ass

www.liveleak.com/view?=49e_1388635583

>(((we)))