(((They've))) lied about EVERYTHING... Global warming too?

I took the red pill yesterday afternoon after meeting someone at a house party the night before. He told me to come here and just read.

Since then I've been reading nonstop about how the Jews were behind 9/11, JFK, how the Jews control EVERY industry responsible for degeneracy.... If they've been lying about everything, are they lying about fucking global warming too? Is it all fucking bullshit? Have I wasted fucking HUNDREDS of hours protesting oil companies for NOTHING???

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/11/03/trump-administration-releases-report-finds-no-convincing-alternative-explanation-for-climate-change/
independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/climate-change-co2-emissions-will-delay-next-ice-age-by-100000-years-a6810436.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need answers, I can't take this shit anymore. Everything is a fucking lie.

I went from thinking he was kinda shit to absolutely hating him in the course of 24 hours.

For the past ~5 years I've been a huge supporter of stopping climate change and I need to know if it's a fucking lie

Please

The climate changes continuosly and will continue to change. This is usually over the course of long periods of time for any major noticable shifts (previous ice-ages for example) Man-made climate change is a hoax perpetrated by (((the left))) for free Kickstarter gibs and an excuse to not work and yell shit with signs.

Just think for yourself.

Has the earth been extremely hotter before in its history?

Has the earth been extremely colder before in its history?

Are the forces that have heated or cooled the earth in the past even possibly controllable on a human scale?

that is the most cuck attitude you could possible have, it not even about weather your correct or incorrect

>oh well we all gonna do might aswell just let it happen :^)

like mother like son i guess you mutt

I am not talking about weather you retard, I am talking about average global temperatures which naturally fluctuate whether humans are here or not.

Also, the futility of trying to resist those changes with any human means. The sun could go into a minimum starting tomorrow and usher in the next ice age, I hope the battery in your fucking prius freezes and explodes

You're fucking retarded, dude.

There have been ice ages come and go before mankind existed (by your own idiotic worldview).

Man had nothing to do with them.

The world got cold enough to freeze over, and warm enough to melt.

>Implying he can purchase a vehicle.

if it doesn't matter why waste time and money on it

global warming is barely happening

it's not a big deal

Climate change always has and always occur. The key is how much is human activity contributing to that change. Pro global warming groups claim mankind is the driving force behind it (say something people cause ~75% of the warming).

Deniers actually agree mankind has an influence, but that it's something more like we cause 5% - 15% of the change. The main takeaway there is, even if we revert back to the stone age, we can't prevent the change that will occur, just maybe slow it a little.

Best way to red pill on it is to look at the pro warming side's "solution." It's a giant wealth redistribution scheme of sending money out of the West everywhere else. It's calls for shutting down and capping factories/production in the West, then the West pays to build green factories in undeveloped countries, or the West gives them money so they can build the green stuff. I wish it was a joke, but that's the plan.

There is no evidence for anthropogenic global warming other than extremely tendentious computer simulations of complex ecological systems which we don't really understand. The global warming paranoia is mostly an attempt by media and academic Jews to guilt whites into dismantle their economies and paying what is left as reparations to various shitskins. Every policy promoted by (((the elite consensus))) can be summed up in on term: "anti-white".

well i do think we need to help eliminate waste and pollution HOWEVER America should not stop while China and other countries continue. China does NOT give a fuck about it and so if they win and get ahead of us completely you can say bye bye forever. If we get ahead we can make technology to help with pollution.

I am waiting for him to be proven right. I do not doubt any more.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Even evolution has been faked.

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/11/03/trump-administration-releases-report-finds-no-convincing-alternative-explanation-for-climate-change/

READ IT AND WEEP, LEAFNIGGER

>Have I wasted fucking HUNDREDS of hours protesting oil companies for NOTHING???

Sorry OP, you have definitely wasted all that time. What you did made and never would make any difference whatsoever in the temperature of the planet.

im not even trying to be an ass here when i say this but what happened to the American fighting spirit?

the planet could be literally dying and you guys are just like eh. What are you talking about dont try to prevent? WE FUCKING OWN THIS BALL OF DIRT fuck any hippies who say other wise, you guys have the tech to assimilate this planet Borg style and make it do wahtever you damn well need it to do but anime and vidya too important?

I weep

explain dogs

>Have I wasted fucking HUNDREDS of hours protesting oil companies for NOTHING???

No, you've just wasted my time LARPing leaf

orange mexico your shilling sucks

Yes it is all a fucking lie. So what? But all those conspiracy theories? Lies too, almost all of them. Do not flee from one lie into the next. There is one truth for you and it is free:

Most of humanity is degenerate mentally stunted rabble ... some races more, some races less. Rabble nonetheless. There is no big planning agency behind it. It is simply the culmination of 80% of humanity being either braindead jerks, greedy bastards or mindless sadists ... or any combination of the aforementioned. So where is hope in this hellhole? Maybe eugenics. Maybe that the ones who are at least capable of critical thinking should neither be mislead by simple answers nor by soothing ideology.

Do you really think we could prevent an ice age? We can't prevent earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis. What makes you think we could stop an ice age when we don't even know when and where and ow severe an earthquake will be?

Why were you out protesting something you knew nothing about. This is your real redpill

No lie. It is happening. Some of it may be due to human action, some not. You know what the big thing about it is? If we hadn't started agriculture a few thousand years ago we would now live in the next ice age. Next truth: Earth climate has NEVER been stable in any way. Yes, many species will die out, so what, they will anyway. New species will replace them. That is how it has happened for millions of years and it will not change. Life has its ways.

Oyy leafie, the jews are coming for you goyy, better hide your shekels.

>Do you really think we could prevent an ice age?

We've already done that

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/climate-change-co2-emissions-will-delay-next-ice-age-by-100000-years-a6810436.html

How many trillions do you spend fighting a boogeyman that just so happens to line the pockets of a few? How could those trillions have been better spent? All anyone does in "fighting" climate change is move smokestacks from one side of the planet to the other while spending and demanding more of other people's money. Not such a good solution for a supposedly "global" issue.

That is bullshit. You believe everything you read in the paper? Something like the Younger Dryas could start tomorrow and there is nothing anyone can do about.

Younger Dryas dropped like 6 degrees celsius in a few decades and stayed that way for 1200 years and that happened only about 15,000 years ago.

>Something like the Younger Dryas could start tomorrow and there is nothing anyone can do about.

Only if we get hit by a huge asteroid or something.

>reducing my carbon footprint and recycling makes kikes richer

a bit of a stretch

>earthquakes
dont need to
>hurricanes
again dont need to control those
>tsunamis
again not strictly necessary

im just saying we shouldnt cook the planet, jesus is that really so hard to get? do you not get basic physics on heat? how can you take 100's of millions of tonnes of what was previously inert gas, and transform it into energy via any type of engine (combustion, turbine, jet) and not understand that there will be a net increase of heat? The net energy levels on the planet havent increased or decreased, just been shited around.

and now theres more heat, and that shit dont convey out into space, a vacuum aint a refrigerator

Canuckistan needs to stop allowing just the Mongloids the right to kill and sell Polar Bear, Whale, walrus, musk-ox.

The First Nations were European Solutreans.
Stop giving all the animals and resources to mongloids.

Global warming is real. not so much of a rise in temperature as stated in "research". Also CO2 is a weak contributor to greenhouse gases, the main one being water. The warming is there and we have an impact.There is one thing which bothers me about the Global warming Supporters and Treaties, nothing is done to reduce it. Literally oil is burned at an ever increasing rate (fuck nature, economizing it would be good), recycling barely reaches 2% and electric cars have a worse efficency than ICEs.

Since the time of Jesus (((they))) have ALWAYS fabricated threats the existence of humanity.

It was witches in the middle ages, other global crisis, war on terror, war on drugs, war on Russia, war on Global weather change aka global warming, and in the end war on aliens space enemies.

Google "Project Bluebeam".

and google: False flag attacks, Problem-reaction-solution.

And it very well could be that sucking all of that material from the earth's crust, is lowering the pressure down there and making things highly unstable leading to a huge increase in earthquake and eventually volcanic activity which will cool down the planet rapidly by spewing millions of tons of ash into the air blocking the sun at least partially for over a whole set of seasons, leading to a runaway effect and massive cooling.

If this is not a trollpost its incredibly sad.

If *you're* gonna get on your high horse, at least get the spelling and grammar right.

Fucking potato

Go protest more and show them who's boss there,that'll teach 'em. :)