What's even going on anymore

It's the end time my friends.
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930503474969825280?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/930500381251178497?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/12/cause-for-concern-pro-isis-hacking-group-target-800-us-schools-websites.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Park_Elementary_School_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some spics and commies dies. Everyone be sure to cry.

Pls be in SoCal

I don't want this to be a 1 post op, but I realized other threads have been made about the California one.

only one dead and its the shooter, 3 people shot.
This is nothing in America.

It was in rural cali, but rural cali still has new gun laws.

How do we stop Mexicans from murdering their transgender children?

Not gonna lie, former NRA supporter here. Its sad Americans are now being mass murdered on a regular basis. Enough is enough. There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets. It’s time America comes together to support common sense gun reform.

fuck off you lying fucking shill
sage

LOL!

7/10 b8. Heres your (You), you bastard you

Current NRA member. Fuck you people should be able to own tanks if they want to.

Also here's your you

ISIS messages appeared on US schools recently. Source: foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/12/cause-for-concern-pro-isis-hacking-group-target-800-us-schools-websites.amp.html

>calling an AR a military assault rifle
>clip
>gun grabber

Found the kike/nigger.

How new are you?

>being this new

The Us govt needs to commit to a door to door gun confiscation. These shootings are out of control.

CIAniggers really don't want us having guns

>You didn't end with 'hands on x'.

Failed meme is fail.

What? The US is headed for civil war at break neck speeds!?

Who knew!

Jefferson county. Trump voters. 2 shooters, high powered weapons, green camo.

So more Hillary kills then? Good to know. Not like anybody cares. They haven't gave a fuck since Waco.

>it's the end times

Get a load of this newfag. Also check the fucking catalog, dumb nigger.

SHILL!!!

> more guns than people
Have fun with that

So instead of dead spics, you want dead cops and gun grabbers? Makes total sense

>implying GOP supporters will shoot at their blue line pals

The GOP is full of cucks that have no real military experience or stomach to fight. It’ll be over the moment the law says turn em in

No seriously we can't let Americans get their hands on military grade assault rifles.

shilling is at an all-time high

false flag cia op??????????

There's just been a shooting as well in the US. Pay no attention at all.

Happened just a little bit after the last one, which hurt gun control because a guy with a gun stopped the shooting. I'd say it is a false flag.

Only 3 dead? Seriously? Let me guess - he didn't even shoot any kids.
This shit wouldn't even get noticed on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
History repeating itself.

Its the end times if we choose to not fight for our lives. We need to destroy the american dollar. It is our only chance of freedom from the cabal. No more FED

>3 dead
>end times
never change Sup Forums

I mean end times in the fact that every week we have another shooting.

>California

Considering that's the most left the state in the country I wouldn't be surprised if the shooting was staged.

>Only 3 dead? Seriously?

it's five now

>5
>happening

So what would be the motive to shoot up an elementary school?

We all know it was some concrete ape shooting other gorillas of the mist.

Why does a shooting always take place in the middle of nowhere with low budget buildings in wide areas?

ISIS is Clowns In America

Doesn't Commiefornia have strong gun control? How is it even possible?

domestic, it apparently started at a different area as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Park_Elementary_School_shooting

happening

Dammit... Guys. I'm tired. Not tired as in want to sleep, but I am mentally tired. Back to back shootings and these damn happenings, it's depressing as fuck, kids growing up during this time are fucked. When did we go from being scum of the earth to being moral goodguys that everyone hates? Just why?