If you're not purple tier

If you're not purple tier,
do you even deserve to live and reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jewish meme horoscopes

How are they like horoscopes?

Horoscopes claim to deduce your current circumstances and future based on when you were born.

Myers Briggs is a diagnostic, they're not telling you anything new, they're just comparing the information you provide about yourself against personality archetypes and telling you what people with those personality archetypes are like.

he got a shitty yellow type

>emotionless anime girl who is actually a pussy
Pretty good description of me

Nigga I'm IN "literally pointless, they had to make random shit up just to have something to say about them" FJ over here and you don't see me complaining

>divide everyone up into less than 20 groups and be insanely vague

i-fucking-dentical to horoscopes my man, except one is harder to 'determine' where you belong compared to the other

>emotionless
>cries when a dog dies

How does that work?

>they're just comparing the information you provide about yourself against personality archetypes and telling you what people with those personality archetypes are like.
Good point, it is almost as if it's just a useless personality bullet point that isn't really useful for anything practical at all. Like the horoscope.

The tgs reference is the only thing funny about it.

>ESTJ
>Favorite character is Dwight
>Makes you sign stuff
I don't watch the office or make people sign stuff but my favorite character in parks and rec is Chris Traeger. Is he any similar?

What about ISTP?

It's the type of posters who will post how edgy they are for browsing gore threads and how it doesn't affect them because how jaded they are but will instantly report and moralfag if somemone posts an animal abuse video instead of an ISIS decapitation.

No, they're not the same as horoscopes at all, I explained how they're not like horoscopes already.

I wouldn't say completely pointless. You provbide information in isolation and it provides a big-picture interpretation. Like a tailor taking each individual measurement and then telling you you're a 32 long or whatever, it rationalises the information into something more useful.

Nothing wrong with that. Dogs > Humans

You know when you act all smug and suave like you have all problems under control because you have a plan after 20 minutes of criying on the bathroom

I fucking love this chart

T.entp

This is can watch sandniggers and chinks but dogs, cat, little animals make me feel sad

Horoscopes are actually more "skillful", since cold reading is infinitely more difficult to pull off and make people believe than this hot reading shit.

So many dipshits go "THAT'S LITERALLY ME" when they read this shit because it's just regurgitating the input then spouting some vague and shallow platitudes based around it.

you are not fit to deem whether I shouldd or shouldn't reproduce, garbage man

even for mbti's flaws, it gets at the introvert/extrovert spectrum accurately, which is one of the "big five" personality dimensions psychologists use nowadays to compare people. just going from the premise that horoscopes contain 0 predictive power, you'd have to concede that mbti is more accurate than horoscopes just by being able to categorize people on that I-E spectrum. I have no idea if the thinking feeling stuff is accurate.

>Like a tailor taking each individual measurement
Difference being that the tailor uses a measuring tape to take actual real world measurements and you can use that to better buy your outfits.

This test, on the other hand, will show you a different result depending on how you're feeling when you take it, and doesn't really serve any purpose besides putting yourself in a box.

Do you really need a test to tell if you're introverted or extroverted?

>different result depending on how you're feeling when you take it

WE FOUND AN F TYPE FELLAS

>ESTP
>ENTP
Tend to be bro tier.

From what I have read, Greens are all Commie Libcucks , and Blues tend to be the type of normies who listen to the latest pop music, and talk about netflix. Or they end up like Obama, Hollywood celebs, or Hillary Clinton

>it's just regurgitating the input
Like I keep saying: that's exactly the point

Of course people say "that's literally me", it's literally them.

>will show you a different result depending on how you're feeling when you take it

The questions are generally pretty objective, if your answers change depending on your fee fees thatn you might just be a FFFFFFaggot

INTP is a curse not a blessing

I want to be a dumb Chad not a introvert who thinks too much and does too little

INFJ here. We are less than 1% of the world's population. Rarest personality type.

We're basically Gods. Read up on our supreme function, called: "Introverted Intuition."

>dumb
>chad
pick one

>mfw I went from INTJ to INTP

The only genuine personality test is the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.

>People died. Good soup.

I don't get it, what is this meant to imply?

Why the fuck wouldnt i clone myself and then go fuck myself?

Also not politics or really anything but b tier humor

i didn't realize i am a sociopath

>you might just be a F
I always get T instead so according to your test I'm being thoughtful about it and you're being defensive because I'm threatening your fee fees.

anybody who isn't INTP is wrong.

Whats wring with ISTP? They're sure as hell better than INTJ. I usually get INTP, but have gotten ISTP too.

sounds like a personal problem

i'm way happier as INTP than when i was INTJ

>UMA

ISTP here, and that image makes no sense

I'm ENTP.

ISTJ
JUST

Damn right they are the mindless slugs

Purple tier are weak pathetic autists.

>anybody who isn't INTP is a non-virgin
ftfy

Which format Popper or British parliamentary?
>INB4 Lincoln-Douglas fags.
KYS overly emotional faggots.

So what if I did, cucksherpa?

*takes off shirt*

>ENFP-A

What does the -A/-T mean?

Way too many words in meme. Like a homework assignment. Tldr

>mfw INTJ-A

Same here
And indeed im INTJ

Kek

Usually americans are fucking terrible at flag bantz, but I'll give it to you.

Is there any way to go from being an INTP to becoming an ENTP so that I can become a full-blown sociopath?

oddly specific

I'm INTP and banged several girls

they think I'm cool because I'm cold,
in reality they don't even register to me lmao

>What does the -A/-T mean?
assertive vs turbulent

LITERALLY EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE KIDS

>What does the -A/-T mean?
-A=postive fag who likes to improve himself and doesn't cry about critizism on 4chingz.
-T=pessimistic edgelord from /r9k/ who whines about not being able to buy waifu from obscure anime with neetbux.

Give me one ENTP Leader and an Army of ISTPs

ISTP Super unapologetic chad tier. Suck my 12 inch schlong faggots.

I don't get it. What does it mean by 'physical'?

why is the Liberal Arts guy holding a pallette? That would be Fine Arts.

>ENTP Leader
Maybe we should attack them, but
1)...
2)...
3)...

>tfw INTP married to INTJ
git gud or die trying

>being this retarded
I bet you unironicaly think being pigeon holed is a statement about yourself more than a statement about the composition of a super set.

N A R C I S S I S T
A
R
C
I
S
S
I
S
T

>tfw ENFJ

Fucking Leaf

I think Hitler was supposed to be INFP.

>tfw ENTP

You don't deserve to live.

>ENTP-A

Let me tell you why you're bullshit.

Yeah this pretty much sums me up. I get engrossed by fantasy and day dreams far too easily.
I'm a hedonist at heart but my current circumstances force me to be a nihilist.
>tfw just want money so I can fuck off to another country and not do anything in a cabin in the woods, or in a hut on a beach.

ENTP here, I believe that I don’t need anybody, but the reality is that I need the blue ones to do the work I don’t want to do, at home and ant the office. I need the green ones to create LULZ. Half of yellow ones can be exterminated

>soulless piece of shit who will die alone and unloved
Yeah be smug

WTF? Why am I a sociopath level 1? Make this shit LOTR characters or fuck yourself, OP.

ENTJ masterrace (with ENFJ gf) reporting in

>soulless piece of shit who will die alone and unloved
>being this obviously a xxFx subhuman
Also something about spooks

That's such an Aries thing to say.

>tfw ENTP who had gotten gud at faking emotions
Now if only i can charm my way into power...

Chad and ADHD'ers

INTP is literally most autistic personality type

t. INTP

ENTPA. I always knew I was going to die alone, but by choice. Glad this meme confirms that it aligns with me.

Where do you do that test and how long does it take to do? I know its bullshit but I want to see where I fit into your picture, not the real one.

>speaking for everybody like a faggot
Maybe you should stop being a wishy washy piece of shit and develop some character.
I can't even fathom how someone can one day "feel" like they have for their entire life been avoiding people and conversation.
Defective.

It's long as fuck and probably just Jewish garbage.

Istp see you on the wall brothers

>will show you a different result depending on how you're feeling when you take it
I've taken this test several times, with several months in between each, and got INTP every time.

Im not doing it if its long.

I don't get the "Full Raid Gear" meme

If you need a personality test to tell if you're introverted or extroverted you don't really have a personality, sweetie.

ENTP here, also didn't know i was a sociopath. Parents think that i am faking my personality which is partially true.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

why is ISTP a sociopath? that's what I got and it seems somewhat accurate for me, but I don't understand where the sociopath comes from, seems like just a normal person.

INTP here, had a relationship with an ENTJ, bitches are cold.

I bounce between this and INFJ. Guess some days I just feel edgy.

mah nigga. Try having an autism conversation with an INTJ. It gets real spergy real fast. One time we ended up both shouting marecum in tescos to see who would get kicked out first.

It takes like 8 minutes you flogs. Search Myers Briggs test

*INTJ
Personality doesn't matter when you're retarded.

>Always do the opposite of an INFJ to be successful