The pic when anime girls visit to your room

The pic when anime girls visit to your room

>Cool room onii-chan

the only anime stuff in my room, is a fig of Perfect Cell. he is guarding the F40.

uchida a cute

My room is a place basically exclusively used for sleeping. It's just a room with a bed and a dresser full of clothes I wore as a kid that my cats use as a bed.

Of course, my entire house is horrifying and no anime girl would ever spend enough time in it to even get to my room.

The majority of my room is filled by bed

>dusty everything
>computer parts and other garbage around
>filthy curtains
>clothes all around
>yellow lights

Kanon is dog shit, of course she should be disgusted to be in the presence of casual scum.

>liking kanon and not chihiro
whew lad

I have L I T E R A L L Y no anime merchandise whatsoever.
I'm so sad...

>lewd cardboard cutout of waifu taped to onahole

>not inviting Yoshino so you can get embarrased when she immediately discovers your tenga cup and asks what it is

why does the girl in poster have rickets?

>"Uh, you wanna come in?"

I don't own any merch, I think it's a waste of money personally. I don't like owning shit that serves no purpose.

Kind of like your life?

Only merch I have is a Miku scroll that I sometimes take to college with me to promote my new anime club.

Pretty weak man. You can do better. I can't even tell if you're saying my life has no purpose or my life is a waste of money.

Cool, I don't hate it, I just see no appeal. I would honestly turn down free merch. They're just the nerd equivalent of nick nacks and I fucking hate nick nacks.

Normally, I'd say yeah. The scroll is from a concert though, so it's an actual memento of something, and not just random merch.

Fair enough man, I'm not very sentimental, I throw out concert tickets as soon as they're over. More power to you though.

pics or it didn't happen

Battle station thread?

muh niggers