Jordan Peterson and panelists explain why Faith Goldy was uninvited from Free Speech event

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA&feature=youtu.be

I've been out of the loop for a while (since Charlotsville), and i see Jordan Peterson has shown to be an ally of the Agents of Destruction. My first seed of doubt about him was when he said the Charlotseville car guy was a terroristic murderer.

Any more kikery from him that i missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know why they beat around the bush so much. It comes off as cowardly: She was rejected for being an ideologue rather than a journalist. However in their ramblings they make it very clear that there is bias in play in regards to certain ideas. As Jordan is very much against Nazism and totalitarianism generally it's not hard to see that him being picky of her not asking any hard questions is just him having bias.

He can go fuck himself, however. I like Faith in all the stuff I've seen.

>weird permanent tan
He isn't huwhite but one of them

>disinvited because they don't want to associate with her, trust me goys that's normal
>WTF HOW DARE PEOPLE DISINVITE ME BECAUSE OF MY OPINIONS

By the very definition, that guy was a terroristic murderer. It was politically motivated.

You can't murder communists.

She died of a heart attack after being knocked down by the mob she was a part of. The car didn't even touch her.

Gotta say it hurts to see JP cuck out like this ..

Not in the least surprised the other 3 think this way.

It's fear, you can see it on his face and hear it in his voice when he talks about things like this. He is terrified of Jews, he has seen them destroy people for less than he is doing right now and wants to ingratiate himself to them. It won't work in the end, and I suspect on some level he knows this.

faith goldy is a stupid cunt

She has nice butthole lips, prick.

Civcucks will get the bullet too

By roving niggers

I mean, extremists whites will never have any power

Who are the people on the video. Petersod, Saad, and?

>ITT: dumb neo Nazis absolutely incapable of understanding why the silent majority whites don't align with them and take a more moderate approach

Your mere existence is ammunition for the left to fuck over white conservatives. Kill yourselves, help save the white race

The """"free"""" market of (((ideas)))

on Gad Saads point that had she been there, the protestors would have been even more annoying: Peterson himself has said that it only helps him when people see them sperg out like that. So that argument does not make sense at all. I understand given the timing, if there was ever going to be a time to be understandably hypocritical, this was it. The reasoning that she didnt ask any tough questions, combined with the tragedy of Charlottesville, makes it an understandable decision for me. I honestly dont know what I would have done had i been JP. Either way its not as clear cut as ''they cucked out and betrayed Faith Goldy''

Disappointing coming from JPB honestly, even if I don't like that attention whore she shouldn't have been removed

>that guy was a terroristic murderer.
You know his motives? That he intentionally was trying to run people over?

Kek, the saad merchant.

I suspect if he alone were in charge of the decision he'd let her come on. Still doesn't mean he didn't have opportunity to voice an honest opinion here when asked, because citing some lack of journalistic integrity as the reason is laughable, when it was clearly about having the wrong opinions at the wrong time, on a fucking panel about free speech no less.

This is right. When 51% of whites believe they are being targeted, but only 9% of them view the alt-right as positive then this is a clear indication that your movement is doing something wrong.

You've gotta be a fucking idiot to think the charlottesville guy wasn't in the wrong

The """alt-right""" are Zionist retards.

The men who created the nation you live in would string you up you shit skin weasel. Get out of my country.

Being wrong does not necessarily equal intentional, pre-meditated, domestic terror act.

given the political nature of the event it is safe to assume the motivation was political. I dont think it was pre-meditated however. Seems like he just got pissed of because of the protesters and went ham.

>dude, kick all Chinese out, kill all Chinese

or

>changing policies to make foreign investment and migration harder

It's almost like there are easy solutions that don't make you racist moron while maintaining why little identity is left

no retard, he only sped up when his car was attacked
heather heyer was never hit by the car

>it is safe to assume the motivation was political.
No it's not.
>Seems like he just got pissed of because of the protesters and went ham.
This is one possibility.

>that don't make you racist moron
Do you know what board you're on you absolute mouth breathing reddit tard. Reap the benefits of the men you call racist.

cuck. she hung out with some guys for 10 minutes and talked some shit after covering the rally. Peterson's a wimp.

It's a political board that some faggots thought meant it was a Nazi board. I'm a based centrist, myself

Yeah you can go back to your sub reddit at any time you cancerous faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
NOT A CHRISTIAN

but he is /ourcuck/ user

Normies hate Nazis and that isn't going to change anytime soon. Peterson is not a fool. To survive as a nontenured prof you need to be real careful about exposing your power level. There is no margin for error.

As a based centrist, I have more right to Sup Forums than you do. All you are is an underaged retard that spews 'niggers and jews!' while offering no logical, sound-of-mind solutions to any policies you dislike

or he might have panicked.
Any update on the case? Official charges yet?

(((Jordan Peterson)))

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

She called out the Jews and got sacked by Rebel Media. Thats why.

Faith is my rightfu and I'm prtty triggered by all of this desu.

>100% correct and reasonable analysis

>durr he hate hitler, he bad!

The absolute state of neo nazis

Why even like Hitler? He did everything wrong. Didn't even managed to kill jews.

bingo. someone that intelligent and that connected with our side of the community isn't blind to jews. someone who's spent so long studying christianity and christian history doesn't just assume jews and gentiles can get along. he still has goals, has shit he wants to do. it's too early for him to go full gas the kikes race war now.

he's trying really hard to play nice with them, since he knows they'll crush him if he gives them a single opening.

>I have more right to Sup Forums than you do. All you are is an underaged retard that spews 'niggers and jews!' while offering no logical, sound-of-mind solutions to any policies you dislike
If this isn't bait then bloody hell you need a good kick in the head. If you are White and on the center and think you will get by in life by not cucking well do I have news for you. The Marxists and their pets will demonize you as long as you are White, they have brain washed the non White hordes into believing we are born with racism. They want a Haitian revolution and there will be no sideline watching. I really don't see what policies you want to talk about, it's all pretty obvious what needs to be done in regards to keeping a White majority and I don't really care for economic discussions anymore. The fact you come on Sup Forums of all places to blurt out muh racism just goes to show you need to lurk moar and not bring your reddit faggotry around here.

The only good thing about (((Jordan))) is he constantly gives facts as to why nationalism and conservatism are the best things for a society, then follows up with "but we know this isn't correct" and then changes the subject. It's fucking hilarious if you realize that deep down this guy knows that ethnic nationalism and economic fascism are the best options but he won't swallow the red pill he spent a career researching.

When the day of the rake comes, and it will, I will look for you on the battlefield

I'm sure you will.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksAzEJFlQg

I was very disappointed that despite being brave in speaking out against logical fallacies of the SJW free speech standards and wrong think - challenging what we are being forced to accept as social norms and customs, he spews the same "nazi's = default villain with deathcamps" rhetoric as all the other normies. Is he faking or Oy Veying ?

He started the most deadly conflict in human history just because he tried his goddamned best.

You're just mad cause he took Sudetenland. Fuck you, you inferior ale producing shit.

>Muh 6 million
Questionable considering the sheer amount of nonsense accounts of "survivors" published in books.
>"Evil"
Debatable. Considering there is no good or evil.
>"Allegedly liked art and music"
He loved it and detested the degenerate "modern art" which as we see today is so disgusting(giant golden arses,woman injecting dog semen into her etc) that I don't blame them for burning it back then.
>Pathological evil and the Third Reich was a cover to commit it
To believe that you really do have to be stupid. The grand plans and advances they made proves their ambitions were beyond measure.
>"Killed 120mn people"
Literally bullshit.

Have you seen the patreon bucks this guy rakes in? He'll only rock the boat enough to seem provocative. I do semi like the lad, I mean he's definitely smart but he also seems scummy imo.

If he was trying to kill them over he'd probably would have actually killed at least 1 person with the car. Instead some fat bitches heart gave out because she of the suprise and everyone's acting like Fields, in his white male rage, ran her through with a chainsaw screaming WHITE POWER, HEIL SPENCER, HEIL TRUMP.

>when he said the Charlotseville car guy was a terroristic murderer.
But he was a terroristic murderer. We cant pretend he wasn't /ourguy/ when someone outside of our circle accurately points out that he was /ourguy/..
>but what about Goldy
She's getting a little too 1488 for their comfort. If I held a free speech conference and tried to expose the leftist narrative that free speech means Nazism, I wouldnt invite race realists because the media would take an while where ever they can get an inch.

This. Even the parents admitted it.

Faith Goldy is a whore

Is it just me, or these very same greentexts can be said about bolsheviks, and Sup Forums will believe it without a shadow of a doubt?

Oof, that's disappointing. It doesn't make his philosophy wrong, however, it just makes him wrong here. I just listened to the podcast in question, and it was totally harmless.

I honestly think he regrets the decision to uninvite her. Then again, i want to think that.

>You're just mad cause he took Sudetenland.
Why tho? You do remember that we already took it back and shoah'd natives?

The greentext is a short synopsis of (((official survivor accounts))) such as pic related.

>thread about e-celeb bimbo and no pics

There's no proof of that yet. This case is still in court and with all likelihood, he'll probably get off.
Jordan Peterson is a hack.

>"muh free speech" event
>"uuuuuuuh but not that one lol"

More than a few of us actually.