RT forced to register as "foreign agent"

youtu.be/rSQWSnTebFk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7KAfsSNh4
mfa.gov.lv/en/policy/information-on-the-history-of-latvia/the-volunteer-ss-legion-in-latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=WUmD2naPEnU
youtube.com/watch?v=v6EjtIYyVl8
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were one of the few places that youcould actually find some truth.

>russian propaganda
>truths

lol

bump

>Because (((CNN))) is run by American workers.

Useful idiot. Look it up.

Look at this idiot.

lol nice try

The Russian media constantly refers to the Baltics as "Nazis" because Estonia and Latvia are the only countries that pay respects to their veterans who fought against Bolshevism during WW2. Commemoration events where 90yo men lay flowers at monuments and cemeteries are depicted as "Nazi marches" in the Russian media, as well as some Western outlets that get their info from Russian sources.

For years the Kremlin has funded Jewish, leftist and anti-Fascist groups (see Tatjana Zdanoka) in Latvia, to divide and create tension among the native Latvian and the Russian immigrant populations.

>actually find some truth.
Clinton's CNN too

So what happens, when people watch RT? Are we Foreign Spies?

RT is useful. So is Al Jazeera. It's easy to spot propaganda pieces and ignore them. The only western media I consume is about my equities, because practically everything is an opinion piece, blog post, or straight up bait.

Russian media never refers to you at all. We're getting reports of you still being butthurt every other week, nothing else.

>trusting state-funded mass media
>trusting ANY mass media

AHAHAHAHA BTFO

>being butthurt
Look who's talking, this report is just saturated with Russian tears for us arresting that Russian shill Philips

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7KAfsSNh4

>American media: very fake news!
>Russia's equivalent of the propaganda stations we set up in the USSR and Vietnam: now I am enlightened

>Pizzagate: lock her up!
>Roy Moore fucks a bunch of kids and doesn't deny it: who cares?

ok Sup Forums

>The Russian media constantly refers to the Baltics as "Nazis" because Estonia and Latvia are the only countries that pay respects to their veterans who fought against Bolshevism during WW2.

I think you forget to mention that you fought in SS divisions. SS was considered a criminal organisation after the Neurenberg. Poles fought against the Bolshevism too without joining SS. If you believe those SS vets weren't nazis, you are delusional. I know you are delusional, and I understand the butthurt, but you lost the war. What do you expect? I'm not really taking sides, but fighting Bolshevism was done by many people without joining SS troops. I think even Lithuanians had resistance to both the Germans and the Russians. You fought for Germans, and lost. You were the bad guys as decided by the winners. I'm sure if you "honor" your vets in front of any US politicians the support will immediately disappear too if it's caught on cameras.

does this mean Ed Schultz is a dirty bernout who helped elect fking drumpf - he was super anti hillary even before leaving msnbc

Your Amerifat education is showing

>In 1946, the Nuremberg Tribunal declared the Waffen-SS to be a criminal organization, making an exception of people who had been forcibly conscripted. Throughout the post-war years, the Allies would apply this exception to the soldiers of the Latvian Legion and the Estonian Legion. The US Displaced Persons Commission in September 1950 declared that:
>"The Baltic Waffen SS Units (Baltic Legions) are to be considered as separate and distinct in purpose, ideology, activities, and qualifications for membership from the German SS, and therefore the Commission holds them not to be a movement hostile to the Government of the United States."
>Even before this decision, around 1,000 former Latvian Legion soldiers had served as guards at the Nuremberg Tribunal, guarding Nazi war criminals. Afterwards, during the Berlin Blockade, they took part in securing Allied facilities involved in the Berlin Airlift and later also were guarding USA Army headquarters.

You can read more here, with all the footnotes

mfa.gov.lv/en/policy/information-on-the-history-of-latvia/the-volunteer-ss-legion-in-latvia

And watch this, the full version is also on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=WUmD2naPEnU

Oh noes, will poltards have to register as lobbyists?

You fought for the wrong side and lost. The mental gymnastics you go through is why the whole country is delusional. This happens in every war. The winners write history. You lost and got fucked. Germans are being man about it. You built a delusion. The only reason Baltic SS was treated differently is because of Soviet Union being a new enemy. I really don't know how to explain to you that you fought for the Germans and lost. Because you ignore obvious shit that other people immediately see as obvious.

Good. RT isn't even Russian propaganda, it's Israeli propaganda.

So these "veterans" weren't part of SS?
There are also people here honoring "heroes" who fought soviets, but it is straight up SS Galizien and UPA, who carried out Polish genocide.
And mind you, I hate soviets and commies. But you are kind of asking for it, when honoring nazi collaborators.

Do Liberals really believe that RT elected Trump? I know that the whole American mainstream media was against Trump during the election, including the Neocon opinion makers, they must have felt humiliated by Trump election.

This is because it's a state owned media company.
Meaning that the employees were being paid by a foreign government and the US basically said russians can work for RT but if you're American you have to pick a side.
Because RT is owned by the Russian government.

(((controlled opposition))) - watch the segment, read the comments youtube.com/watch?v=v6EjtIYyVl8

Why is RT allowed to broadcast in America at all?

Would Chinese state media also be allowed?
What about North Korean media?

You guys realize Russia would never allow PBS to broadcast in Russia, right?

They broadcast max keiser

He makes jews blush

Wow, I guess I'd better tune back in to MSNBC and CBS for some truly unbiased journalism.

>Comparing PBS to RT
Holy shit.
RT is VoiceOfAmerica, not PBS.

rt was great ill miss it if its gone
it operated around cnn level of truthiness but had way better coverage of global issues

Too much competition for the paid off politicians of D.C.

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans

>Would Chinese state media also be allowed?
>What about North Korean media?
i would assume so. isnt this part of the frequently kvetched about freedom of the press?

Al jazerajihad still operates here

It's not allowed, is requested. They have original content.

This is true, but I can see the murimutts jumped down your throat immediately

RT's almost as liberal as the rest of the media is, the key difference between them and CNN is that they'll actually report things negative to the US, which makes them useful for news. You can rely on them having a pro-russia stance as much as you can rely on CNN having a pro-establishment stance; it just means they don't talk about certain things.

But nuance like this is lost on the majority of idiots who replied to your post.

This place is filling up with lemmings

>defends government propaganda channel
>calls others lemmings

Not sure if Putin employee or really, really dumb.

>This is true, but I can see the murimutts jumped down your throat immediately
shows how ubiquitous the shareblue shills are

whats wrong with knowing the message russia wants to share? its interesting no matter what

I lost interest in RT because it was too left-learning and took BLM side and refugees etc. But the media paranoia against it is ridiculous.