The absolute state of the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Hbyt_IUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbZCECvoaTA
youtube.com/watch?v=kndamqnwrro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute state of modern education.

>RT

Do people in the UK actually say "maths" plural like that?

The full word is mathematics you mong

GEN ZYKLON HAHAH!!!! WOOOO.

how did anglos even come up with that, the original greek word is singular

If he was moooooo-slum, he would have been able to cut their heads off and still keep his job because of cultural sensitivity.

Geometry
Calculus
Algebra
All are part of the mathematics

Thank you for bringing that up. It's "math", not "maths". Do Brits call multiple deer, "deers"?

thanks captain obvious

>a leaf

I think the Brits, especially the older ones, call people deers for some reason. Strange folk

That's some power rangers logic right there. Also it implies math is still correct so long as you only have one of those three in mind.

Lmao, the kid literally ratted him out. People were writing reports on each other all the time in USSR. Guy will likely never be employed in UK education system again.

Yes
We figured it was our language so we could pronounce it any way we like.
Go invent your own language if you want to criticise.
(And no, changing s to zees doesnt count)

He shouldn't even be getting fired since he's a Christian

So it's ok to say "well done guys" to a group if it includes one girl but it's not ok to say "well done girls" to a group if it includes one boy? Is "girl" an insult now? That's fucking sexist

Oy vey Bible study for real you cant teach the goyim sorry kids the bible you have to teach the quran.

>inb4 inevitable "mfw rooty tooty pointy shooty.."

>However, he has admitted that, as a Christian..
Damned from his own mouth...

>He's a Christian
>Opened a Bible club at school, but it got shut down because the Bible teaches that marriage is between one man and one woman only
>Now he's suspended for "misgendering" a mentally ill child

This is how Christians are treated in England. God bless this man and help him overcome this satanic adversity.

clown world

teacher is very BETA but this is an all out war on christians

Much of English is German and Spanish. Many German and Spanish words are spelled exactly the same in both languages with slight pronunciation changes. You didn't invent jack, except maybe the union one.

The Fire Rises

>jack
>invention
>william curtis
>british inventor 1838

Actually, we did invent jack.
Yah boo sucks to you

>zees
I think you mean zeds mate.

In US, you would get fired for bringing religion to the classroom. That's why people laugh at religion here and are enslaved by it everywhere else

No-one uses zed anymore
One might even say...zed's dead
>yeaaaaaaah

Why do you have 'in god we trust' written on your money then?

the leaf uses zed

Maths is a hard word to pronounce too

So does the bong. I don't know what this guy's on about.

You're as slow as I thought. Thanks.

Math is the correct way. Mathematics is not plural.

for an italian maybe

so do the brits, and anyone else who isnt a five yr old learning their abc's

Don't get me started. Saw it on TV and was losing my shit. Country is going down the shitter. Looking at USA or Poland, maybe catalonia.

oldfags used to say it in plural in spanish as well, and now in singular

Yes. Because it's short for Mathematics.

You're wrong then, because the fourth branch is arithmetics, and everything else is built on top of it. You can't think about any of those three by itself, because arithmetics would be implicit too, therefore "mathematics".

As someone from the UK, they also follow the three R's which is Reading, Writing and Arithmetic.

Why they refer to it as the three R's when only one word starts with that letter, I do not know.

I'm sure the retard Americans will just call is "numbah" one day. Fucking idiots.

Yeah your fucking Irish find speaking hard don't you, I've noticed that. Derr derr dee derr dee derr dee derrr. I guess fitting the word maths in there would be difficult.

Maths is named after a branch of sciences, Mathematics, not mathematic. Mathematics, it remains plural because it it is meant to be a plural.

BBC news was talking yesterday about how church of England schools brought in new guidelines to help tranny kids.

They said it was to encourage children who are "considering transition" to be themselves. Keep in mind, COE Schools are for ages 5-11.

It's absolutely fucking perverse. You know we're fucked when the only people speaking any sense are the evangelical Christians who are pointing out that we should be helping mentally ill people to be happy as they are rather than endorsing self mutilation.

Other way round mate. In the UK I've never met a single religious person that wasn't a sandnigger.

All of these things happen in the South.
It's no secret that people are moving rapidly out of the South and going the North. This is one of the most Southern things I've ever seen. I'f you grew up in England you were brought up on the fact that Southerners are "soft cunts". And this is why.

bongland needs to be nuked
i'm sorry lad but it's for the good of the world

I don't see the problem? How is this even news? That man is a bigot who had the nerve to address a FtM trans pupil as a girl and is crying on national TV because he rightly got suspended. It's 20 fucking 17 and stupid backwards thinking Christians like this still exist and manage to get themselves in positions of authority. A transphobic bigot like him should never have been given the privilege of becoming a teacher in the first place. It warms my heart to see him fired.

Church of England needs to shut the fuck up.

Mathematics is not plural, Math came first and is correct

>USA
52% white
>Catalonia
the largest pro-refugee demonstration in the history, over 250k cucks
>Poland
nearly impossible to learn the language

you’re fucked, mate

how will bongistanis ever recover

In Poland you would get fired for trying to take off a cross from the wall. And I am not even kidding, this happened not so long ago

It's like the Aluminium vs. Aluminum thing.

Even though the British changed the word from what it is simply because they didn't like the sound of it, and then tell the Americans they're spelling it wrong.

I don't have a southern Irish accent and sound more like Liam Neeson than the stereotypical Irish accent most foreigners are familiar with. We're im from we have no bother pronouncing words with th in them. I sound like I have a Spanish lisp trying to say Maths or baths.

Yeah it's pronounced MAFFS

What about scottish? Can you understand those fuckers?
youtube.com/watch?v=kndamqnwrro

You don't make any sense mate. It's not called 'Maths' because people think 'Mathematics' is plural, because it isn't. They do it because it sounds better. The word 'Mathematics' is proof that a word doesn't need to be plural to have an 's' on the end. Therefore, 'Maths' can have an 's' and still not be plural.

Also, watched your little video there, burger. Both 'Maths' and 'Math' started out as abbreviations but not spoken for a long while. Conclusion: both are technically acceptable but 'Math' is for new world autists who drink cheese from a can and can't drive manual.

I dont care how they spell it, so long as they fucking pronounce it right.
>alooooominum
Shit sounds like a cow having a stroke

I'll pretend you are serious.

Anyway, even if he was wrong for it, why the fuck would a perfectly capable teacher, who has been to university, graduated, been trained, and has a clean record, practically lose his job for saying the wrong word?

The problem isn't anything to do with transgender as a whole, it's a snowflake schoolkid who has took it upon herself to "become a boy". One day, she will render herself infertile by having 'the op', and will for the rest of her short life have to live with the fact she will NEVER EVER have kids of her own, and will never fulfil her biological aims.

She will be miserable and depressed and have to suppress those feelings, her mutilated genitals never functioning as a penis or vagina, only able to get erect by pumping her phallus with air from a fake testicle.

This is the future she has.

The teacher is being suspended for referring to her actual, biological gender.

Man that teacher surely is as homosexual as it gets mane, thats why he was fired

very strange because most math teachers and history teachers I had back then were the complete opposite of soy-boys

theres nothing correct or incorrect about it.

Its fucking MATHEMATICS.
Math/maths is just a shortening. Fucking go to wikipedia you retard.

How the fuck did math come first when the original word is mathematica?

you fucking dickhead fucking americans. Your country is a nigger filled retard shithole will you just fuck off and get nuked already?

I knew it

Z in civilization isn't American
British academics also use z
It's British commoners who use s
You've just outed yourself as a lower class pleb

Some old book of mythology tried to warn us:"Don't let woman be a teacher!".

Two insecure retards.

>your under arrest for mis-gendering someone
>6 years in prison
>50.000 dollars to be paid to the transnigger to help with the surgary and hormonal treatment

>if pouring acid in your eyes is a mentall ilness
>and also wanting to chop your limb because you feel like you are not supposed to have it
>why does choping off your cock because you feel it doesn't belong to you it's not.

really makes you think

I know, mine fucked me senseless in the supply cupboard.
>thats what he called my anus

2 PLUS 2 IS 4 MINUS 1 THAT'S 3 QUICK MAFFS

Who is to say I'm not serious? Some of us don't get brainwashed by this echochamber. Not everyone has the goal of having kids of their own so why the fuck are you imposing your ideas and beliefs on others. Transgenderism is not an illness, transpeople are born in the WRONG body. It is through no fault of their own. The child would only be miserable if society puts them down and bigots like you and the teacher address them as 'she'. Transpeople have to deal with inconsiderate bigots like you ever day and it is what makes them depressed. And take a step back one moment, gender is NOT biological. Sex is biological, is not. Whether or not the child is born with a penis or vagina, people should have the mental capacity to realise it is decent to call them by their preferred pronoun and recognise their gender.

Shut up new sealand, no-one cares what you think

Yeah I can understand them no problem at all. Our accents are kinda similar although our accents here are easier to understand and when I'm abroad North Americans always think I'm Scottish.

The jews and liberals try and attack Britain the most, as our race is the most resistive to their programming.

This is why our police, govt. and media are a cuckfest mess. They've got to go all out on us if they're going to even get a chance.

>Maths fun = Maths is fun

Fucking yankees, I swear...

It's math's fun: it's an apostrophe of contraction.

How can anyone be born in the 'wrong body'?

Do you realise what a retarded statement that is? There is neither wrong or right. A person is born. It's like saying a schizophrenic who believes he is a superhero was born in the wrong body because he doesn't have superpowers.

The people are obviously mentally ill. Probably abused at some point, or one of the parents wanted another gender.

Amazing how in 2017 we get all this, and it so prevalent nowadays, but 200 years ago we didn't.

If you are serious, and I still doubt you are, you sound like a complete faggot when you say "preferred pronoun".

I actually can't wait for the day of the rope, whether God comes and does it, or whether its human initiated I dont mind.

Say what you want but our country is not (yet) literally orwellian

Funny, since you guys cant even pronounce the letter R.

I literally go to uni and was told about 3 weeks ago specifically never to use z.
Now go back to CN, Xioai-Wei Zhang.

Mate you aren't even allowed to have gore in your videogames. In the UK it isn't illegal to deny the holocaust or fly a swastika flag. Plus you're obviously taking in non-whites at a far higher rate than us. You're more cucked than us.

Z is known as Oxford English
Obviously you go to an irrelevant university

Well, I don't need a licence to buy a spoon

Nor do I.

Seriously, what do we do lads. It feels like living in a country run by Caligula.

Daily reminder that, for most of the U.S.'s history, the Bible was the main textbook used in our schools.

kill the invaders would be a start

They're just a symptom, they didn't invade, they were invited here, and those same people don't want them to stop coming.
>go on a rampage meme
The quickest way to bring about a plutocratic police state, which we're almost at anyway. They ignore terror tip offs on purpose you know

Bongs deserve everything that's happening to them. They deserve to be sent to camps and worked to death. Fucking pathetic monarch loving cucks. All the real men obviously left to Canada and USA and all that's left there is inbred cucks too scared to revolt.

If we deported them all, guess who'd fight for the right to take them in?

this is an edit you mong

You need to understand, most people here want it to be even more like this, its not just a few people in power

my girlfriend is pretty racist against muzzies and pakis and she refers to them as asians because they just simply come for asia. its not because it is a polite way of saying arabs.

Yes user. We only know you say it singular because of television, but even after 30 years of hearing it I still think you sound like stupid twats.

60 million to preserve my freedom and my way of life ill take it. as a brit you have no freedom and you have no concept of freedom so you wouldnt understand just how important preserving it is. 60 million lives for freedom is a bargain.

you kidding ? That's a major reason to be put asides. If he was a muslim, he could call Theresa may a Fucking dude and he wouldn't be charged with 'misgendering' . (What the fuck of an imaginary word is that, anyway?)

Get outta here, the media uses the term "asian" for arabs and "oriental" for chinks . Do you guys also call indians "asians" ?