One thing that will stop me from fully taking the Red Pill is that everybody on here seems so full of hate...

One thing that will stop me from fully taking the Red Pill is that everybody on here seems so full of hate. Gautama Buddha said, "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Reading all of the vitriol on here just seems so toxic, almost like a cancer that spreads. Why hate? Why not just let people live their life and we live ours? I can't in good conscious live the Red Pill life and call myself a follower of Jesus. If he is gracious enough to offer a sinner such as myself salvation, why shouldn't I then love my enemies as it says to Matthew and Luke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTvYh8ar3tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only aspects of Christianity that are cool are the ones that I can twist into letting me intolerant of others, to be honest fampai

You're welcome to love your killers, I'd rather hate them.

>One thing that will stop me from fully taking the Red Pill
it won't

>meme flag
>toxic
>vitriol
>preaches the Nice Doctrine
Oh boy it's this thread again

We are the intolerance, we carry it with us.

We spread by existing, we multiple by living our life.

Anything we are it's someone enemy, even if we have never meet them.

I'm not sure you and I interpret that quote the same way...

>interpret
lolwat? It's as straight as it gets. There's no room for interpretation. WTF is wrong with you?

Hatred of evil is a virtue.

>Don't get angry chinkgoy
>You just go work in the fields while I sit here and om
>Ooooooommmmmmmm

"Why is it right for one man to do unto others as he would have others do to him and, what is right? If others are unable to injure him or do good to him, why should he consider them at all? Why should he take any more notice of them than of so many worms?

If they are endeavoring to injure and able to do it, why should he refrain from returning the compliment? Should he not combat them, does it not give them carte blanche to injure and destroy him?

May it not be doing good to others, to war against them, to annihilate them? May it not also be good for them to war against others?

Is it reasonable to ask preying animals, to do unto others as they would be done by- If they acted accordingly would they, could they survive?

If some only accepted the golden rule as their guiding moral maxim, would they not become a prey to those who refused to abide thereby?

Upon what reasonable and abiding sanction does this rule rest- Has it ever been in actual operation among men- Can it ever be successfully practiced on earth- or anywhere else?

These questions require no formal answering. They answer themselves in asking."

Be a humble meem farmer
youtu.be/KTvYh8ar3tc

Why hate? One must hate evil and eliminate it where it dwells or it will spread to corrupt everything you love. In order to love you must hate that which corrupts that which you love. Hate is a requirement of Love.

Also, Jesus told you to buy a sword and stop being a little bitch nigger.

>Buddha
No wonder you faggot.
Buddism is just a watered down knock-off if Hinduism.

Read the Gita faggot and get on my level.

Then don't do it. Ironpill is the one you should strive for anyway.

Lmao

And OP, salvation is a very personal experience. You can be redpilled and continue to live life with your same convictions. The pill is only knowledge, it has no actual dictation over your life. Only what you let it have.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. - 1 John 2:15

>"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
More like catching a hot coal someone threw at you and you get burned cause some fat Guy thought you to not throw hot coals.

According to Hinduism the Buddha was sent to attract demons to his religion and away from Hinduism so that they'll rot in hell

Here is a Red Pill you may not know about yet. If you are convinced that only Pro White people can be evil you have nothing to fear. If you KNOW that evil resides in every human heart, you have a lot to fear:

The White Demographic Collapse is coming in about 15 to 20 years. That adds up to a period between 2032 and 2037. Why those years? Simple. Most Boomers who are still alive will be in their 80's by then. Whites will not have had as many children as the darkies who will no longer feel afraid of the Old White People and there will not be many white cops, white national guardsmen and white military willing to force non white integration on their own communities. (I bet you don't know that forced integration is something that white people forced on white communities they didn't live in.) There simply won't be enough white people to put a white face on forced integration. Combine that with the Boomer die off and Old Rich Whites being easy robbery targets for the darkies and you have the collapse of not just White Power but of White Guilt. It is hard to hate yourself when you are attacked for crimes you had nothing to do with. While the Boomers might still cling to their White Guilt, their children and grand children who did not mix race will not. They have grown up in a time where white people are collectively guilty for the crimes of the past. They see themselves as victims of a slander campaign and the only thing holding them back is their Boomer Elders. Remember the 2032 - 2037 spread. Remember you can only read such theories on places like Sup Forums.

Fag.

>muh anger is bad
>muh gospel of jebus
Somebody can't into Krishaconsciousness

Jesus does say to love your neighbor and your enemy, but he also says right after that not to let them take advantage of you, in Matthew 7:6.

Except not throwing coals is pointless, because the world's filled with people who are throwing coals at you. Being a pacifist doesn't stop them from doing so.

I would let people live as they like if they weren't so fucking psychotically intent on fucking with my life, the people I love, and my people.

Basically this.

>T. kike using bible tool?
It is inherit in humans to compete. Through competitoin things are tested and generally the superior product prevails.

If we challenge politics/ideas etc... the outcome will generally be a net positive.

If you don't want to rise to the challenge and you're content living a life on your knees be my guest user/scholmo.

knowing about nogs and kikes having a tendency to drag down society doesn't make you hateful
>t. ricenigger

It's just memes, irony, hate and exaggerated responses for comical effect. Some people on here are mentally retarded and hold stupid believes thinking they are "red pilled".

Le red pill is a stupid meme without proper definitions. Everyone here claims to be redpilled, yet they don't know shit.

((Virtue Signal)) Seeing "vitriol" here = Blue pill.
((Virtue Signal)) Love all your enemies = Blue pill.

OP is lying, or like Seinfeld with the black and white cookie?

90% are blackpilled and depressed.

Depends on your definition of "good". Most people define good as being weak or helpless by CHOICE. That helps no one, and is incongruent with reality

Buddhist here of 25 years and former Zen monk. Gautama wasn't a cuck, he was a surly old fucker who if born now would of been more akin to based Ashin.

He's considered the reincarnation of Vishnu to some Hindus.

Not a surprise. Christianity is bluepill shit Abrahamic sand nigger religion. You have a long way to go newfag

You're a Buddhist and a Christian
I'll assume you're not immoral then
So... why do you buy into this whole "red pill" bullshit?
Most of the people on Sup Forums are full of shit. If you want a red pill read the news.
Go to CNN, ABC, FOX, BBC, MSN
Learn about real issues and decent opinions from people who are educated at good places of learning, top universities and colleges.

If you want entertainment, yeah Sup Forums is good for that. Or maybe a occasional alternative viewpoint on an important issue.

The Buddha said, "Believe none of what you here, no matter who says it, unless it agrees with your own common sense."

Sometimes the people who say they can help you are just repeating what they've heard enlightened people say and don't actually understand it themselves.

>Learn about real issues:
Turn on CNN to hear about why criminals being shot by the police is a problem
Then unsubstantiated Russian conspiracy for the rest of the day.
You have to be a special type of stupid to think that propaganda is educational.

Love your enemies is an enlightened thing to say and think
to hate your enemy is to, in truth, not understand that your enemy exists and that they are not evil, however evil their actions or thoughts might be.
To love your enemy is to not be evil yourself and therefore not need to make yourself an enemy.
If you do not understand that loving your enemy is the right thing then you will be doomed to a path of evil.

>holding onto a burning coal to throw at someone
Welcome to real life user. If you cannot handle the sacrifice needed to save yourself, even if it includes self harm, you can't complain about the enemy.

>propaganda
a civilian, private, non-governmentally funded, news group
>propaganda
"Russian conspiracy" aka governmental investigation into Russian meddling in public elections
>propaganda
criminals being shot by police a problem
aka racist cops in certain areas being called out on it and you getting all up in arms because you don't want the U.S. to be alerted to your secret racism

>a news group that funds the government and is in turn funded by government officials
fixed

The people who are angry are only semi redpilled. They know the secrets of this world but do not know how to properly control their thoughts about this knowledge. They usually end up becoming blackpilled instead of redpilled.

I'm normally not mad...
you're making me mad
I hope you're a troll.
If you're not you're fucking stupid.
But hey, a confederate flag so yeah you might be.

let's see...

Give me a legitimate source where you got that information. Where the fuck does it say that cnn was funded by government officials or vice versa. I just searched and aside form a shady shitty po dunk website there's nothing.

Wow your a fucking brainlet, cops don’t get called unless people are participating in illegal activities, don’t partake in illegal activities cops won’t get called no one gets shot. Blaming the police as racist is retarded. Black ppl fight the cops instead of just complying and fighting their case in a court of law where the judge will 9/10 times be sympathetic

The biggest problem with taking the red pill is that it provides you with a new lenses to see the world through or rather, it rids you of the pink lenses of naivete and liberal "double think".

There is no way you aren't aware that when you're red pilled, no matter how much anger you let go of, there will always be a new degeneracy or social aberration that will come up and start affect your life in ways you just can't ignore past a certain point, effectively making you angry again.

red-pill-rage subsides.

test

Some people like to believe evil doesn't exist in the world

>brainlet
someone get this guy a helmet before he hurts himself

look, you're saying racist cops don't exist
that's idiotic

do you read what you type before you post it
or is it just like puking on the screen and then hitting post

I wish I could read this

Good post. If you let hate consume you it leaves no room for more worthwhile, productive things

Sup Forums is the Internet Hate Machine, if you want a positive case for nationalism then join Generation Identity instead. As an aside, your belief in 'live and let life' is complacency that only aids in the Islamization of Europe and decline of Christendom. Christianity is tied to European identity, to defend Christendom you must defend your nation and broader European family from the colonization of their ancestral lands.

the angers is just a phase. It last longer for some people than it does for others.

Next up is understanding. Of course, the understanding is seen as hatred from outside observers because they're still heavy into the delusion.

Give it time.

>Most of the people on Sup Forums are full of shit.
You are right.
>Go to CNN, ABC, FOX, BBC, MSN
Learn about real issues and decent opinions from people who are educated at good places of learning, top universities and colleges.
So you are demonstrating that by saying stupid shit like this.
>Checks flag
But you are using flag of a failed organisation so it's not surprise.

>So you are demonstrating that by saying stupid shit like this.
Clarify plox
It's an ideal, you see it as a failure and I see it as a beginning. So our views differ, I hope you are the incorrect one in 100 years.

hate is a catalyst for action. If you just shrued off everythin you would be a complacement little bitch and nothing would ever change. Had Hitler been like that he would have never elevated Germany from a hyperinflation degenerate shithole to one that had a fighting chance against almost the whole world.

hate is illogical and is an emotional reaction to fear. imagine there is a tiger running around your village eating people. imagine that your village elders tells you that the tiger is the spirit of your ancestor, and it would be unwise to go hunt and kill the tiger. as time goes on, the tiger grows more and more bold--sometimes dragging off two or three people in the night. the tiger reproduces and trains it's offspring to hunt your fellow villagers. unrest grows in the village. fear and hatred grow, so the elders issue a law making tiger hunting punishable by death. now, hatred for the tigers in the village is universal. it would certainly boost moral to send men into the forest to destroy the tigers, but the elders are afraid of their own morality--afraid that killing the tigers will bring them pain in the afterlife, so they do nothing. they dig in, and become more resolute, they have the best hunter in the village made an example of and exile him.

At this point, what do you do? hatred for the tigers is not logical. why would hate them for acting in their nature? is it the tigers breeding hate or is it the elders?

yeah be like Hitler: a genocidal, fascist, nationalistic, expansionist.
we can all learn something about life from that guy

I don't hate anyone. I just want everyone to fuck off.

>a genocidal, fascist, nationalistic, expansionist.

what's wrong with any of those

This is true, we all went through a phase of angst after seeing the truth. Mosley's speeches were influential in my abandonment of race hatred and acceptance of the way things are.
To better understand the world as it truly is, I recommend the Strange Death of Europe, Fall of Western Man and Why We Fight.

>Why not just let people live their life and we live ours?
Unfortunately people getting in the way of our own lives led to this for many people.

Instead of blindly hating, choose to understand why the invasive problems are the way they are and work towards changing things so you're no longer forced to action and can return to regular activities.

There will always be people that latch on to hate or division along the way, but since you're already aware of that it becomes a choice for you.

Be better. Instead of falling to victomhood and hate like the left, choose to encourage improvement for yourself, for your citizens, and for your world.

It's only wrong when whites are doing it
duh

Genocide is always wrong, but there are times where colonization is the ethical course of action. Australia is a good example of this. Rhodesia and South Africa didn't work because the whites lost their dominant status, with blacks becoming the custodians of those societies and ruining them.

Genocide
-Varied population creates
increased survival
better science
better governmental capabilities similar to science

Facism
-Morality would require one to give equal rights to everyone unless there was a reason not to. I would like to hear the reason not to.

Nationalism
-Pack mentality
Us versus them
wolf pack, primitive animal bullshit
we are all in this together whether you accept that or not, you are either a problem or part of the solution

Expansionist
-Same as pack mentality
us against them
false sense of superiority

Nice doctrine is a modern interpretation created by Jewish lobbied CIA spooks who infiltrated church orgs and created Christian zionism to weaken Christians for their eventual takeover.

>genocide is always wrong
Not when it's done against 60 IQ cretins who lack self control and sentience.

You're half right, but missed the point. Holding it in IS bad. Letting it our, here on on Sup Forums or anywhere else, is healthy.

I hate Americans too, but c'mon lad

The reason we are so angry is because litewrally the whole world is against us and we have been brainwashed to go along with it our whole lives. Remaining stoic about is quite the task when you break the conditioning. But I agree, we should work towards being more productive and less hateful.

You know It's inevitable. Nigel.

Not everyone is full of hate.
There are many of us who know that one of the tactics used to control people is by dividing them and conquering them so they are at war with each other and not focus on the real problems.

The red pill is about education and being aware of the factors used to deceive the people and then with this knowledge, one has the power to effect change within their own lives. Remember, we can only control who we are and how we act in the environment. If others are not ready to be responsible for themselves, we do not have the authority or right to determine for them how they shall live as long as they do not trespass upon us.

I hope that those who spend all their time looking for differences, take time to look at what is similar and that is people do want to be loved, to love, to be happy, to be safe, and to have a good life. This is what matters the most and this is what unites us by the principles of liberty.

Look for those who value life and others. If people are being insulting and disgusting, then they are not ready to ascend into a higher level of awareness. Let's become an example of what is righteous. Let's shine together so that all people will eventually have the courage and faith in a better future.

My deepest love and blessings for all.

why no one reply to me
i is sad nao
no fronds

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral.
Why?
Because anger looks to the good of justice.
And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust."

Came into this thread a bit too late to make an impact, but as far as op's comment is concerned people here are just blowing off steam and aren't nearly as hardcore in real life.

well actually Buddhist writings are translated
and the op said hate
there is a difference between hate and anger
hate is blind and evil
anger can come from righteousness

Hate is the emotion of progress, because you usually want to change the things you hate. A life without hatred is one of mundane repetition and stagnation.

You're right, user.
Hate, rage and anger must all be guided and controlled.

Read your bible.

read my bible
lol
I'm a heathen
(insert triggered.jpg)
Thanks for being kind

Come on, user~!!

Just read Matthew chapter one through seven - for us!

>education
>control
>love
>liberty
>happiness
>shine
All checked.
You are truly a redpilled individual, a real one, keep working hard mate.

I don't know...
that sounds like a lot of reading
and I have a lot of umm...
stuff to do.

Important stuff, like washing my dog and putting up the christmas tree.

Gautama was talking about phenomenological hate, in particular actually feeling and being attached to said feeling through a delusory misengagement with reality.

You can conceptually recognize something is cancer and needs aggressive retaliation without any of that.

Furthermore, why ignore the doctrines in Buddhism about how 'for the sake of all sentient beings, if the peaceful methods don't work than I will use the forceful methods'? Why ignore the fact that plenty of Tibetan Lamas are for the war on terror and recognize the reality or the Burmese that you can't sleep next to a mad dog?

Lastly, to think you can read peoples internal states (i.e. if they are affectively feeling anger etc) because of what they write here, is about as egocentric as it gets.

ignorance is bliss

Ghandi was retarded, he did not have to live with niggers, spics and muslims

That means this

Nigger, just click on the file's name and it will open in another tab

enlightenment is like shitting, it only works if you're relaxed.

just as you accept the negative so should you accept the positive. A leaf will fall yes, but it will also grow.

do not pretend to understand what you do not. Attachment and clinging are not isolated and unrelated to ones own ability to think it other ways. attachment is incorrect *for a reason as is clinging

you must overcome your ego if you intend to help others
how can you save someone from drowning if you cannot swim yourself

you ask how
how can I assess you
this person is peaceful and you call them egocentric

you should respond after breathing
do not throw your anger at me but do not get rid of it

BECAUSE LIFE FUCKING SUCKS

I KEEP TRYING AND FAILING TO GET GF

NO ONE CALLS OT HIRE ME

FUCK

>Why not let others destroy my country, my culture, my ecosystem, my personal work, my family, my very genes.
Because I'm not a massive piece of absolute worthless shit. People who take from others are trash, people let others take from them are worthless garbage. It's because of the weak like you that white nations and peoples are in danger, and our descendants will have no future. Your ideology has destroyed the future of all of humanity. Enjoy your pitiful life, happiness will soon be a thing of the past.

Did you just mix up the historical Buddha with Gandhi? And spell Gandhi wrong? Holy fuck you're retarded.

Use a meme flag so you don't embarass our country any more you fucking mongoloid.

No you fucking chink, Gandhi was a retard who never did anything good. He was a bleeding heart bitch. So fucking what I misspelled this moron's name? Not like I care about him

>Embarrass your country more
You don't need Sup Forums for that

In a phone/tablet/netbook, looks unintelligible.

Quote a non Christian then christfag it up, you're a shill or an idiot. You're not needed or wanted go curl up in your blankey bitch

Just click the fucking image then Texas, c'mon!/

It's like i don't have my glasses on