Now that the dust has settled, was he in the right?

Now that the dust has settled, was he in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HrAJsmQp01c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CAN'T

100% right

Quick rundown

Damn. Nu-Sup Forums would hate this dude, wouldn't it?

stay new

newfag

CORNER

Yes, we live in a lawless police state

CORNER

The murderer is always right

They say he fought with the fierceness and tenacity of a million burning cabins

Nah, he destroyed race relations from there on, before that we could pretend it wasn't a serious thing cause tyrone only exploded with laverne

I've seen Dorner posted many times but i'd like to know why he's a meme. He killed people because he was being unfairly treated?

He perceived an injustice and actually did something about it instead of shitposting memes, yea he was right.

It was like a week long manhunt for him, and he will killing cops. and cops wre shooting at old asian ladies in trucks because they were scared shitless.

he had a manifesto and everything.
hes a meme because it was a fun to watch event

It's weird. I hate Micah Johnsohn with a burning passion, but not this guy. I think it has to do with their individual identity politics. Dorner hated cops not white people, specificly the cops that wronged him, and he showed restraints towards civilians during his rampages (not for the family members of specific cops though top kek). Sup Forums back then was more libertarian, and was far more anti authority however. Now Sup Forums seems to have taken an authortarian shift, the the ideology of micah Johnson, who targeted white police and civilians and was very much an ideological enemy of Sup Forums

Dorner would certainly be more controversial among Sup Forums if it was today, but the happening threads would undoubtedly be filled with praise as they typically are. just alot more debates over whether or not he is "our guy"

Dorner claimed to be in possession of information that would sink the LAPD...as we now know, years later, this was most likely pizza related.

This is why he was framed and murdered.

Dorner was an exceptional human being with an exceptional military record. He exposed the LAPD for the taxpayer funded street gang that it is.

He was, and always will be, the spirit of Sup Forums. He gave us a happening so intense, so incredible, that only Trump bringing down the NWO will top it. If you weren't in the right mindset to while all this transpired, you wouldn't understand. Dorner is the best way to tell if a Sup Forumslock is new, or old.

May he forever rest in peace, and his name vindicated. We need to dedicate our lives to those who cared too much.

Was in the right yea, graet looking guy too

Former Navy Seal and NCIS Federal Agent went to a rampage. He was a god damn hero and a patriot! He stopped so many terrorist plots and served his country well. I guess he just had too much and broke. Shame.

Status
[ ]Cornered
[X]Uncornered

almost forgot
RECLAIM MY NAME

No Trayvon Martin and Presidebt Obama did

CORNER

I still hope this guy is alive somewhere, living the comfy life with a hot wife.

Hownew.ru

THE

DORNER

T H E
H
E

>you now remember the copy kicking the door closed as the dorner tried to escape the burning cabin

;_; hes dead man, hes dead

WHERE IS THE BODY? HUH?

He's alive, I knows it in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

NO BODY

was there ever a explanation given as too why at every sighting he was at they found a wallet with his i.d in it? every single fucking time?

Wow, this was 5 years ago.

typical violent trump supporter nazi male

so disappointing when they found it the next day

No he was a fucking piece of shit nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=HrAJsmQp01c

Former navy seal who decided he was going to take matters into his own hands and kill corrupt cops and their family members. Managed to kill 4 and injure 3 before retreating to a cabin in the woods where he ascended and was never caught. They said they found his burned corpse, but we all know that's not true.

he liked obama and was a nigger not /ourguy/

was not a seal lmfao

so why did he do it is the question I have did the police fuck himover.

i miss chocolate rambo

Watch this.

ah, you're right, I guess I got japed back when this first happened and never investigated; to be fair, I was going off of memory

read his facebook posts before he did it. he cried about muh racism and how obama was the best ever but racism was ruining obamas presidency he was a faggot only ancaps in their moms basement think anything of this guy

Who is this

>8:43

>Dorner's killing spree began with a package stating his complaints, sent to Anderson Cooper and arriving at CNN on February 1, 2013.

If only he knew.

yes actually. He was a good person who believed in law & order, but he was betrayed by the people he trusted because they all believed covering up their department's crimes was more important than doing the right thing.

He went through all the necessary channels, he went to the public. All he wanted was to make a positive difference in the police force, and they destroyed his life rather than kick a few bad cops off the force.

Do I think he should have murdered people over it? Nope, but I understand why he did it. There was no justice left in that dept, so he took the law into his own hands.

At the very least he put the fear of god into a few of those crooked cops. Maybe they will think twice next time they talk about covering up their crimes.

DORNER

Yeah it was pretty funny hearing Jared say that.

F

Yeah they burned him alive and the only reason we know this was that one reporter who happened to be at the right place at the right time inadvertently got the audio of the order.

he killed a random cop in a different county that had nothing to do with him.
he killed the daughter of a cop that supposedly wronged him and her fiance.

fuck this guy.

RIP Chocolate Rambo, you may be gone, but not forgotten.

F

I wish dorner was my dad

It was "The fugitive" played out in real life. And he escaped on a horse.
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Was there ever any doubt?
Saint Dorner (PBUH) shall guide us unto the light.

fighting for Israel?
no

exposed the LAPD as the pigs that they are.
iirc they killed a family of asians just because they thought that it was dorners car.
fuck the LAPD.
fuck California in general.

>batman movie shooting summer 2012
>sandy hook in late 2012
>dorner in early 2013
>boston marathon bombing spring 2013

godfucking damn I kind of wish I knew about Sup Forums back during that time. Trump election 2016 was a good start but shit

Even Mexican flag user hates California. If you guys want California, you can have it. It's basically Mexico anyways. Just promise is you'll build a wall around California and it's yours for free

no thanks, we already have a commie infested shithole, we don't need another one.

If only you knew.

post geoflag/2014 Sup Forums is fucking dogshit compared to pre
you also forgot this and sandyhoax

The one true American Hero.
George Washington would be proud.

This is a case where no side was right, but one side was a lot more entertaining. LAPD is corrupt as shit, anyway and no one of value was lost. Some of his beliefs, like that Obama was a good guy, were plain stupid, but he couldn't really help that, he was born that way.

Jesus. Seems like yesterday. I've been here too long.

NO BODY

HORSEBACK ESCAPE