ban guns obviously

Ban Americans obviously

Unironically this

Ban men obviously.

Residential nukes™

remove deepstate from power

Ban Canadians

It sounds like it was on a native reservation

fpbp, if these people had guns to defend themselves they could've shot this madman before he got to do the damage, same all of the mass shootings lately

NO MORE GUNS WITH CLIPS.

i agree

genocide them.

Ban dying. Maybe those fucks would think twice before bleeding out

Hey it could of been a woman!

Ban automatic rifles.

Hmm. That’s wierd. California has some of the most strict gun laws in all of the USA! How did he still get to kill those kids with a gun?!?
Its almost like laws don’t stop criminals.
:thinking:

THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS A KILLER WITH GUNS IS A HERO WITH A BIGGER GUN AND BIGGER HEART...

GOD I LOVE GUNS......

t.Eternal Anglo

Ban Leftists and an American public mental health system

THEY SHOULD PROVE THEY REALLY CARE AND ARE SERIOUS BY MAKING MURDER ILLEGAL!

Door to door gun confiscation. The 2nd amendment is old and outdated with no meaning anymore. It’s time we actually care about the safety of the American people.

Ban "rural". Pave everything.

Make it illegal for bad things to happen.

>remove right to defend yourself
>rabid niggers with illegal guns everywhere

what could possibly wrong?

Ban schools obviously

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

>strict

Not really. The only thing banned are ARs and there are enough work around that a person with an above 80 IQ could get one.

That is not the America problem.

I am so sick of reading about mass shootings. I can't believe Americans are now being mass murdered on a regular basis. Its time for some common sense gun control in America. There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.

Teachers should be able to carry guns, obviously

Also op is a syrup nigger

And I think it's time to restore the ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

California isn't American.

Make desks out of guns so children have easy access.

where are the headlines from 'reputable' MSM outlets, its been an hour

>Rural retards
Literally who cares?

ban tape strung across roads

Illl just end up 3d printing 30 or 40 round polymer mags and buy a spring at home depot, you idiot.

Because you need to buy your gun where you want to shoot on a group of kid ?
Gunhead always try so hard to find some justifications to mass shooting that so incredible, keep it up your country is becoming greater days after days

At least we are in a time and place where this is still shocking it will get worse. Then will make a new culture on the ocean then we will Fuck that up then we will move to space until all the universe becomes an inescapable shit hole.

>I can't believe Americans are now being mass murdered on a regular basis. I

Americans aren't human.

Sure there's a reason to own them. For example, killing people who try to take them. Also, AR-15s shoot little babby bitch rounds. Educate ur self.

0/10

Except, you know, the main reason.

ban detah

>be burger
>get shoot

Let me guess--youre a former NRA member, right? Already saw this same stupid post in the other thread. How much do you make per post, just curious.

Rifles during the course of 2011-2015 accounted for a total of approximately 630 total deaths. In that same time frame approximately 6500 people died from being stabbed. Know what the findings were from the Obama led study into the presence of guns and violent crime? In a year approximately 300k cases of violent crime perpetrated with a gun and 500k-3million cases of self defense deescalating the situation. Liberals make these emotional pleas with absolutely no factual backing. It's sickening.

>323.1 million people in the united states
>12 in 100k per capita gun deaths
>38770 gun deaths
>65-70% are suicide
>Of the rest 75-80% are gang violence related (career criminals)
>Of the rest are included self defense related deaths of criminals, police killing criminals, and negligent discharges as well as homicide(the minority)
>rather generous estimate of 3500 people die from violent crime including the aforementioned reasons
>0.000099-0.0000108% of people in the united states die from gun related violence that aren't suicides and gang member scum

Fuck off commie.

seeing as there now are 3 less commiefornians, I'd say it's solving itself pretty well already

SHALL

>he says, with no citation in hand

>not understanding the sarcasm

Are you autistic?

There's your problem. Everyone loves fun.

Pair that information that gun control advocacy senators are scum bags who actively work to de-arm the populace the gangs they say are a non issue. Look up Senator Leland Yee.

We don't need disinformation. The more people that know the actual numbers the better you sperg.

this wtf
That guy should have read the sign

They seem to be solving themselves

Get rid of niggers and spics

>clip
Ironic shitpost

ban murder

Deport illegal immigrants.

>shooter was an illegal

That would explain media silence.

I hope you are joking

Automatic wepons are banned!!!

With just 3 people dead, you can't go much lower even if you arm everybody who is capable of aiming and pulling the trigger...

Confirmed

Don't expect any reporting on this.

What was the work around in france?

ban schools

Your outdated kill yourself

No all automatic wepons are banned. It's easier to make a automatic ak thean an ar

I say let the Californians shoot it all out of their systems.

Nice use of libraltard talking points

look up the demographs, the town is 65% white

Make everyone wear ceramic plates with "bullet free zone" painted on them.

let teachers conceal carry guns. Israel does, and it works

Great question. For purposes of accuracy, let's define the problem first. How about if they start by sending blacks back to Africa? That alone would probably cut their crime rate by 90%. Is that a good start?

I’m not advocating for gun control. I’m saying it’s useless.

and mean thoughts to be thunk

>california
they were either spics
blacks
or future liberals
good riddance desu

>Israel does
Fuck off

I know you mean this on the sarcastic libshit way, but you're unironically correct. You will never make firearms just dissapear in a country with more guns than people, no registration, gun ownership written into our history, and a massive land border with Mexico. So the next most effective thing would be to promote and encourage the responsible law abiding gun owners instead of trying to inconvenience them as much as possible.

>let me obey the law by taking a CCW class, submitting fingerprints, and proving my dedication to firearm safety
>yay now I can legally concealed carry
>well, since I was legally allowed to enter this school with my concealed firearm, I now suddenly feel like murdering a bunch of people
>thanks CCW permit and republicans!

t. nobody ever, outside the imaginations of retarded liberals

>3 dead
>problem

THIS SO MUCH.
If you had teachers who were trained to have a gun and at least had one in the school, this could have been avoided. How is anybody surprised that this shooting happened in commiefornia? Funny thing is that most people in the cities hate cops, but you're telling me that you are going to try and ban guns.
>MFW

Yeah. 3 dead children is nothing!

The absolute state of amerimutts

>Reports of 5 dead, 4 in hospital. Shooting, Northern California. Shooter reportedly dead. Was out on bond on charge of stabbing woman. #Bail #Crimestats

Probably not white

The solution is obviously to allow guns in school. Maybe not every teacher, but definitely in the admin's office.

If the teachers don't know how to use it ask the janitor, he probably does.

Better than dozens of raped children lmao

>dead commiefornians somehow not a good thing
the absolute state of marx's graveyard

there are still more white people than there are in youre island, I'm willing to bet wales is more white than you lot. Shouldn't you be praying at this hour?

Well it IS only .00000001 percent of the US population.

Statistically irrelevant.

>guns in california

The California Gun-Free School Zone Act punishes you for possessing a firearm in a place that you know or reasonably should know is within a school zone. It also punishes you for discharging a firearm.or even attempting to discharge a firearm. within a school zone if you do so with "reckless disregard for the safety of another person".
How do you explain this leftists?

this

but if we ban guns happenings go away

This is amerimutt hate thread now

>2017
>not arming every student with an AR-15, 2 loaded mags, and a bulletproof vest
What is one person going to do against a group of 5 year olds armed with assault rifles?

Who cares it was Cali

WRONG

I suppose 0 is -1%, congratz