Bleach Thread

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?4148-Bleach-Attains-Parinirvana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Let Kubo write his own story.
He did and it turned to shit. He can't write himself out of a paper bag!

What if Ichika or Kazui turned into an Hollow?

Kazui obviously has hollow powers because of his dad.

Does that mean Kazui has an Inner Hollow?

Yes.

The Salt Rises

You're completely right. At least she got with her childhood friend.

Holy shit, I just realized that the new novels are going to have new cover art. Will they go with Renruki or just bridal Rukia?

So, which of the existing novels have translation or summary available? So far I know of:
-Honey Dish Rhapsody (Rukia wants to cook for Niisama)
-Death Save the Strawberry (17-month timeskip)
-Nestle to Night (Halibel's fraccion and Yammy's dog)
-the Kira story with loli C46 judge

I vaguely remember the one with Kenpachis but never saved it.

Rukia should be Ichigo's woman.

Probably a RenRuki cover.

What about them extra pages

She is and will forever be.

Ichigo isn't hers tho, he chose Orihime over her

We'll probably get new illustrations in the new novels since Kubo has always given us some.

Reality coming through.

Never mind that, the real question is: Rukia - western wedding dress or wedding kimono?

I wonder what we could do with all this saltiness?

kimono

I'll always be sad about Yammy's death. That puppy shouldn't have been alone.

Kimono without a doubt.

the bride will not let Niisama lose face

a Shiromuku
that costs like 10 years vice captain salary

Naked and 4 months pregnant belly

But the question is when did it become love? Obviously it wasn't when she was a hormonal teenage girl.

>renji is a side character for the entire manga
>oriheme uryuu and rukia are nearby
>renji is still the only one to join ichigo in the final boss battle

>a Shiromuku
>that costs like 10 years vice captain salary
Only the best for the person he considers his pride.

>Obviously it wasn't when she was a hormonal teenage girl.
It was though. We literally got a confession my dude. She vows to fall in love with him in five different lifetimes.

Uryu joins though. He shot the arrow.

She didn't confess to Ichigo when he was awake though. Orihime was an emotional mess at that point so that doesn't mean she "loved " him yet. She was just a school girl.

it was totally when she was a teenager.

The better question was why didn't ichigo show any sign of being attracted back to her until literally 1 boob gag at the end of the series, even naruto acknowledged hinata more

He or rukia should have been at ichigos side when he followed ywach into the portal thingy not showing up for 1 panel then be a doctor next time we see him

>Orihime was an emotional mess at that point so that doesn't mean she "loved " him yet. She was just a school girl.
She did mean it. There were others she wanted to say bye to, but she picked him because hes the guy she fell in love with. Get over it.

I think this argument would work a lot better if Orihime fell out of love with him during the timeskip. However, her love only got stronger.

Well of course she would choose the boy she thinks she's in love with.

>Orihime was an emotional mess at that point so that doesn't mean she "loved " him yet. She was just a school girl.

her and ichigo had fought life or death battles together at that point it's not just some crush. Also she's 16-17 at that point, plenty of people fall in love at that age and end up marrying

Can the obviously bitter IchiRukifag just wear a trip so I can filter you?

But we never get Ichigo's point of view.

And?

>Kubo in charge of not BTFO mad shipperfags

Never read bleach. Have some knowledge on it, wtf has Renji ever done in the series?

Renji fucked Rukia. He also accompanied Ichigo to the final battle and jobbed.

Yeah, welcome to shounen. Goku/Chichi didn't have any development and Vegeta/Bulma was out of nowhere but they still happened and DBZ is still an iconic shounen series. Go read a shoujo if you want romantic development.

I wish Orihime was in a Shoujo. She'd fit in perfectly.

>read a shoujo
I do but there are some shounen that do romantic development good.

so a while back i tried compiling all urahara's relevant moments, particularly before pendulum and the tail end of the arrancar arc just derailed all Kubo's buildup for that arc. It was also a little tricky not to let connections to his character bleed into other characters. here was my result. I don'tknow if I missed any key moments.

I fucking wish he betrayed Ichigo / did something to the Soul King. I can't believe he jobbed like a faggot in the end. Good stuff.

obviously a number of these early ones were foreshadowing that actually got resolved, but I didn't want to leave them out just because of that. Kubo definitely had moments of consistency that seem to indicate clear forethought and planning as distinct from others later where he just shoehorned in weird conclusions or things he just had to go back and retcon

note that Akon's line about the banishment was immediately before the cut to urahara being unable to use his gate in juxtaposition, which has obvious implications. Also Akon seemingly not being familiar with Urahara despite later developments in their backstory together.

oh and the weird implication that Urahara never used the hougyoku that never really went anywhere

>tfw aizen jobbed in the end
Suffering.

Rukia is not relevant for that battle, Uryuu should be there after being hyped by Yhwach as his heir, the last living quincy, etc etc.

Rukia was done after the Nodt fight. It should've been Uryu. Yhwach basically killed his mother.

I'm actually annoyed with Ishida, he never even used his schrift to do anything legitimate. He ruined his appearance with that meme arrowhead.

At that point of time Kubo probably hasn't thought of Pendulum arc.

When he first introduced Byakuya and Renji, who are much more important characters than Akon, he hasn't finished on their backstory either. The Gotei 13's structure and their relationships with Rukia were not decided, hence no captain's haori and Renji being all too happy about cuting Rukia.

Renji's character changed completely after his first appearance.

>I focused primarily on transforming hollows into shinigami and I was successful in creating hollows that were close to shinigami... but none of them were advanced enough to be called a 'new being'
>Aizen was the one who contacted the pre-arrancar and somehow transformed him into the arrancar we saw now
>...your 20 brothers [Aizen to Ulquiorra]
>once we've assembled the vastolorde and perfected the espada...
>Wonderweiss being made from a clearly human shaped and sized hollow
>the gradual change of uniforms
>the initial lack of walls in los noches
>i knew it... once they obtained the hougyoku all previous members of the espada would become obsolete [dordonii about privaron being replaced by Nnoitra, Aaroniero, and Szayel]
All indications pointed to the arrancar being a relatively recent thing and yet as the arc went on that nebulous space where flashbacks fit into kept getting wider and wider. I liked the idea that Aizen had found a way to cheat the Hougyoku in order to bump up production speed and throw off Urahara and SoulSociety's preptime plans. I liked the idea that his "army" was really just a collection of failed experiments as he kept looking for that perfect hybrid. I liked the idea that given the opportunity he'd dump the entire espada for a better set. And yet none of that really played out in the end.

>At that point of time Kubo probably hasn't thought of Pendulum arc.
Obviously. I'm pretty certain no one's dumb enough to think that the pendulum story was somehow Kubo's plan for all those characters all along.

>And yet none of that really played out in the end
Because Kubo forgot. Remember Orihime deciding she'll make the Hougyoku disappear? Didn't happen. Remember him claiming that Rangiku would play a big role in the final arc? Didn't happen. Remember that big surfboard Yoruichi's trap brother brought? What the fuck was that? Remember Luppi getting blown into smithereens and later turning up as a manifestly whole zombie?

The hilarious thing was how people kept trying to attach explanations to all of this and more.
>nth level reading

And it would've been nostalgic to old Bleach.

>after SS arc was Rukia's arc, Kubo set out to give arcs for Ichigo's other friends
>Arrancar/Hueco Mundo - Orihime's arc
>Fullbringer - Chad's arc
>Thousand Year Blood War - Uryu's arc
Funnily enough, none of the characters' respective importance in their own arc never lived up to the potential.

>Remember Orihime deciding she'll make the Hougyoku disappear
At least the editors remembered.

Because all the arcs had something more important going on.

SS- Aizen/Gin/Tosen are evealed to be traitors.
HM- the big fight against Uqluiorra/Aizen.
FB-powerless Ichigo is the focus instead of Chad.
Quincy-Yhwach is the mostly the focus.

So, first off, ditching it for any of a variety of personal or editorial reasons and forgetting it was there are completely different things. There's basically no reason to believe that he just flat up forgot. And secondly, my whole point is that it was a solid cohesive thing he was building and that it's a damn shame it just kinda poof'd out of existence when it was a much better direction for that plot.

Thank god bleach is over, if only because it means the "4th level reader" bullshit is over and dead

Well actually, Rukia and Orihime were fairly important in their arcs. What did Chad even do in Fullbringers? And Uryu got hit by Hash before his dad bailed him out with Mom Arrow.

>There's basically no reason to believe that he just flat up forgot
Since when were you under the impression that he didn't forget? For all we know he mapped out the Fullbringer arc with good intentions, bringing back old/familiar characters and adding new ones, and clean forgot about adding Chizuru until it was too late. He didn't even address the dyke's absence.

Did anyone else ever get the distinct feeling that the Fullbringer Arc was just a recycled and condensed set of notes that were supposed to be for the Visored?

>strangers wander into Ichigo's life
>we can show you to use your powers, join us
>they don't really get along but unite to fight a common enemy
>the friendly faction was only exploiting Ichigo to their own ends
>they weren't bad though, just misunderstood

Only instead of Ginjou leading the Fullbringers to steal Ichgio's powers, it could've been Hirako leading the Visored to steal the hougyoku to become better Visored. It would've been a great twist to the all too straight forward set up the whole Winter War conflict wound up being.

I know this is said a lot around here, but I would have really loved for Soul Society to stay out of the Fullbring arc. It would have been so interesting to see Ichigo in despair for longer / Chad and Orihime break out of Facebook's control somehow.

Also, I still can't believe the Visored jobbed completely in this last arc.

>Soul Society to stay out of the Fullbring arc.
We all wish SS stayed out. Only Rukia and Renji should've been brought back since they're the closest shinigami to Ichigo.

it always really bugged me that he had this elaborate set up ready to go in the arrancar arc where the arrancar the visored and chad and orihime were all positioned to explore this neat web of interrelated powers and he didn't just drop them that arc but went back in later arcs and shat all over what potential he'd built.

Don't forget
>Ichigo is uncertain about his hold on power yet doesn't consult Urahara+Tessai+Yoruichi, all trusted mentors and allies who prepped him for Soul Society

>Visored
MASHIRO WHERE

>I still can't believe the Visored jobbed completely in this last arc
Everyone jobbed. It was one big job-fest all around. Some characters took a beating and stayed standing because it wasn't their turn to job yet. Then another character came along and THEN they jobbed. Then that character jobbed too.

>trusted
I mean, his turning to the visored mostly made sense specifically because Urahara had just been revealed at the start of the arc/epilogue of the last arc to have built his entire relationship with Ichigo on lies. Specifically in regards to the tragically unaddressed(isn't it all though) fact that he clearly knew what he was doing when he threw ichigo into the shattered shaft yet never warned him about the whole Visored thing.

Kubo simply wrote himself in a corner with Orihimes ability. If she were too strong, she could basically just reverse everything.

>Kubo finally comes up with a villain (Yhwach) that is too OP even for Orihime at her hax limits
>Orihime is back-up for a loser who got his brand new Bankai snapped not once but twice

I just wish we were told what Orihime was.
She can do that anyway. It's just annoying that Kubo wasn't able to write around her ability, it is something that would have been neat to see in action.

He did try to use her personality as an excuse to keep her pretty weak in combat. But even with just her "healing" once Hacchi explained how her rejection powers really worked she technically could've just undid people from reality given enough time with them sitting still or training to reject faster. I remember back when the arc had barely started waiting and hoping we'd get to see Orihime just reject an arrancar back into being a normal hollow to debuff them.

Renruki.

Dat Leah Dizon

Hell, from the short line with Isshin, he didn't just know what a Visored was when he made Ichigo, he knew they were in Karakura and knew they'd reach out to Ichigo the moment he came back to earth with his mask developed.

I thought that her training in the beginning of this last arc would have her add a new fairy. Either that or develop a technique that used all of her faeries to do something crazy. Oh well.

How old is Kubo now? I imagine he has enough money now to be set for life, he will never have to work again thanks to the royalties.

Orihime's abilities are so effective that Yhwach had to fuck with the timeline so her powers wouldn't be able to work. Amazing.

Pretty much. I really wonder why Yhwach never killed her. If Orihime died, Ichigo wouldn't have his sword.

>I really wonder why Yhwach never killed her.
First Yhwach kills his mom then Orihime? Can you imagine Ichigos reaction?

Does anyone in here legitimately not ship Ichiruki?

Longtime Ichiruki and Bleach Sup Forums lurker.

These threads used to be 100% Ichiruki. what happened?

I don't and never did. I always loved Ichihime and Renruki. There's not a lot of us, but we stayed quiet because IR fans outnumbered us.

I don't ship anything.
Good thing ichirukifags got btfo. They were fucking cancer.

Wanted some Ichigo/Orihime babies.

So, Sup Forums, who was the worst-written character of the entire series?

>what happened?
Kubo happened.

Umbrella-chan.
Tat girl from the beginning of the final arc.

>who was the worst-written character
Majority of the quincy. Also Zaraki, the guy talks big, but got his ass handed to him so many fucking times this arc.

I didn't care about shipping really, only figured it'd be Ichihime because of the three Orihime was the only one with romantic feelings at all. Still shipping in general is cancerous and IR fans are the most cancerous of them all since they browbeat anyone with how 'popular' the ship was in Japan. I'm glad they got BTFO and are going to stay salty forever they really deserved it for ruining the fandom.

DB is closing the general section. Does that mean they delet it or just locking the threads?

bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?4148-Bleach-Attains-Parinirvana

what is this

Either Zaraki, Ishida or Chad.

Maybe just locking the threads for awhile since that Arie person blew the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was closing down though, I mean a Renruki novel was just announced, and it'll probably feature a bit of Ichihime. There's literally nothing for them to look forward to. It's over.