People who did nothing wrong

People who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51gwuHt_t70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He actually fucked with the wrong person in the castle.

She was asking for the /d/, and if he didn't, she would had to take his father's cock

youtube.com/watch?v=51gwuHt_t70
Respect to the authority. Don't mess the King.

Why did she wanted Imari's body? her body was already perfect, she actually was hotter than that little bitch.

She didn't want to go to hell.

The Imari special is canon?
if it is, when is setted?

I think it was because the summoning that trapped the demon (I forgot if they ever named him) into Reika was botched, so the demon wanted to be summoned into a "proper" receptacle this time.

IIRC, the demon wasn't even summoned into Reika, she just made a deal with him.

The ceremony needed a sacrifice that was a virgin. The demon would then possess that person. However, Reika was not a virgin when the summoning was done (one of the witchcraft thugs took her virginity), and Reika had been stabbed beforehand, so the demon made a deal with her - she would live, but would be possessed.

Reika wants to do a proper ritual with Imari to escape the deal she made with the demon.

The deal she made was that she would have power, but would die in 12 years, and her soul would be sent to hell. She wanted Imari to escape her deal.

Shirley wouldn't have killed herself to save Lelouch 2bh

In order to make a better world you have to make a few purgings.

Degeneracy needed to be stomped out.

In the VN it was this The body swap was a method she discovered for tricking the devil into taking someone else's soul instead of hers.

Kitami is the best girl.

I want to protect Kitami's smile

>you will never rape her and take her virginity