Soushin Shoujo Matoi

Yuma is a veritable angel. Also seriously why is no one talking about this? I've been looking forward to it since it was announced and I haven't been disappointed

Honestly I feel that Yuma carries the show, her personality makes the punchline better and sets this show appear from other accidental chosen one Mahou Shoujo.

In short, yes I'm enjoying it, I'm enjoying the comfy fun and some concepts, but I'm mostly in here for Yuma.

M'Toi

Likewise man, next episode when she finally becomes a foxgirl-- I'm going to fap for like six hours straight. Well, there's that and the fact that White Fox is my favourite studio.

Toi' chan

Because nobody is watching it, duh. I would like to know why that is, though, it's not like the show is particularly bad, far from it. It also has Yuma so it's automatically AOTY.

Some dropped it because of the naked no clothes and the dad groping. Also, it's an original which makes a dedicated fanbase non existent. Just look at regalia threads becoming empty over time.

White Fox delivers, Anime original with a quality girl like Yuma is worth all my praise.

Hey regalia got some guys posting... Like me and the other guy who might be samefagging...but we exist!

Seriously, the delay and re air killed many of the few guys who unironically liked it and stuck past episode 2.

>why is no one talking about this?
it's had alot of threads so far, what are you tallking about?

OP here, I just recently bit the bullet and watched every available episode like 3 days ago, even though this was the anime I was looking forward to the most this season. I've been searching the catalog for Matoi everyday multiple times since then, and never saw anything. Also no one on Rizon is talking about it.

>dad groping
i remembered the 1st episode thread, everyone said that this show will go full incest so it turned me down.

>it's had alot of threads so far
>literally only one on airing day

Waiting on DDY

I post there, but I wait until merchant comes out which delays others even more.

At least we can all agree that Yuma is best girl.

>people worry their show is unpopular
>start to dislike it because they think unpopular = shit
This is why you shouldn't care about it's popularity and enjoy a show for what it is. If anything, blame the show's marketing

I want to fuck Matoi.

I love it, but I'm not surprised it isn't popular. Feels like it should have come out fifteen years ago, even without yellow subs.

So, what's the series about? Lesbians, incest and other stuff?

Evil spirits take over people. Main girl activates powers of a god that was sealed within her etc. Exorcist magical girl type stuff.

>Some dropped it because of the naked no clothes
They haven't had naked for like 2 episodes now. Disappointed really.

They didn't left anyone naked in the middle of the street for 2 episodes already, I'm starting to get a little disappointed.

Back off! Yuma-chan's armpits are mine!

a proper mahou shoujo about cute girls fighting demon clowns from the 9th dimension, instead of murdering each other for coobie candies.

It is the best mahou shoujo this season.
I blame the yellow shit hardsub for the lack of interest.

Yeah, I picked it up because of the naked no clothes and dad groping.

Normal magical girls. Which is refreshing in the post madoka landscape.

>Lesbians
No, thank god.

Why would it matter if the hardsubs are yellow or white, though? I mean, if you want to post screenshots without subs, just download the raws. If you want to post screenshots with a dialog part in a funny context, you just post the normal thing.

Seriously, humans are so silly creatures.

>Cure Marine 2.0

You'll have to use the Sup Forums insite-archive to see what people talked about.

But yes, the show isn't that popular enough to have long-lasting threads outside of airing days. On the other hand, Sup Forums has noticeably been really slow lately, so some of those threads still can last one-and-a-half days, even two days with some slow dedicated up-bump posting.

Yuma's armpits this episode made me pop one several times.

I love love love the knight avatar.
That shit is my jam.
Plus, Hiyama is voicing Clarus' handler.

Cutest kamis are the kitsune-tanooki-duo.
Armor kami looks cool.
'Toi-chan kami is weird.

Man, for a chuuni edge fag like me, I realized I'd even settle for kawaii spirits to divine union with.

But there's already a 2.0.

These are now your kamis for tonight.

They'll only visit you if you're a genuinely cute girl who is genuinely happy though

I'd fuck that fox

>Clarus' handler
It's weird how we don't know what his name is.

Came here to post this.

>he doesn't know moonrunes