Prison School

W H Y
H
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/監獄学園(23)-ヤングマガジンコミックス-平本アキラ-ebook/dp/B01MQ415Y7/ref=pd_sim_351_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0KX5DHSYFS0AH7F42Z57
yuncomics.com/archives/1812636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just the Hana stuff.

So Hana will be put on the spot, drop the Pres or tell everyone right there she loves Kiyoshi

Gotta stretch the festival arc even more, man

Where the raws at?

God dammit Kiyoshi I want to do that except hanging on from the front

I want to get off Hiramoto's wild ride

I'm assuming she's finally ready to use that bit of ammo too.

They are still there? For fucks sake i dropped this manga almost a year and they are still un the same fucking place?
Seriously, fuck this stupid pacing, slower than a goddamn snail

You retards still didn't understand that this arc is a parody of sports anime? stfu

Sports day has been almost a solid third of the manga at this point.

Just let it end.

At first I liked Kate.

Now I just want one of the boys to cold-cock her.

>implying it won't be 10 chapters of Hana's death and rebirth now

>only 10
If only I could still be as optimistic

ikr, this is the deconstruction of comedy manga xD

i look at the pictures and jackoff

Mari is 2cute

thats a big bitch

She's caught Andre Gigantism

amazon.co.jp/監獄学園(23)-ヤングマガジンコミックス-平本アキラ-ebook/dp/B01MQ415Y7/ref=pd_sim_351_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0KX5DHSYFS0AH7F42Z57

Even Japs agree that this arc is shit

4u

>those reviews
All of my keks

Same, dropped it right at the underwear trade thing during the race.

Bigalow?

the pacing is unbelievable. author is trolling hard

You mean it's STILL ON THAT GOD DAMM FUCKING RACE HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING MONTHS AGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, those reviews, the japanese readers are actually angry. Does Hiramoto want his manga to be cancelled or what?

Indeed, why the fuck do you even read this shit?

you guys weren't fucking kidding when you said this was sports namek holy shit

how many fucking years has it been

any moon readers here?
this manga has gone to shit but have the new (still untranslated) me and the devil blues chapters also gone?

this shit needed to end a long time ago. it's boring now.

It's not boring, it's just only good if you binge read it... The authors pace makes it nearly it impossible to follow week to week

>not even my final form

I dont see why Sup Forums is so mad. We get more of best girl Kate and some antics from Mt.Andre and Meiko.

If youve been a follower of vagabond, berserk and H×H then this is nothing.

I think it's because there's nowhere else to go from here after the USC takes over the school again. I mean yeah there's the wet t-shirt contest, but that's literally the end game for the 5 guys.

Principal memory recovery plot line, Andre psyche recovery plot line, Chiyo's misunderstanding plot line, Hana revenge plot line conclusion, Yaoi lover plot line, Ants and cookie plot line, Shingo finally scoring plot line

That's off the top of my head. Hiramoto isn't trying because he's likely tired of drawing this series already and wants it axed, much like the Harisugawa series by the author of Mx0.

He can like, invent something new. Introduce more characters, develop more others. He's just being lazy and dragging this out because he has no idea on how to continue it.

That's an odd way for him to axe it. If he's saying that he's tired of drawing the series why is he prolonging it by drawing more?

>dat mad
Damn. If he's really trying to get it cancelled then he's on the right track.
Also, didn't he get Devil Blues back? He probably likes it more than Prison School.

As a magazine content creator he's legally obligated to fulfill the conditions stated in said contract, which is to provide 16-18 pages worth of content per week for the magazine to publish. An author can have his or her own work axed in a few different ways like not selling enough tanks, insufficient amount of fan mail or fan response and so on while still maintaining the fact that you've done your job, and thus cannot be sued for potential losses.

It's basically what Japanese authors often do to get out of their contract when they want to do something else.

Is vagabond translation kill?

How tall is she again?
I don't thing she would have enough space for me with my 1.90

has Mari or Hana won the kiyoshibowl yet?
Marisister a shit

If all this hate keeps on, Hiramoto might just fuck everyone over and have Kiyoshi end up with Chiyo.

>ending up with the worst girl
wew

the arc was awesome but the switching back and forth for so many chapters became so annoying that i am not even going to read this till this arc ends

>Prolonging this shit again.

JUST LET IT END.

I don't think it's that deep. I think majority of the ppl that got into PS weren't as big of fans as they thought they were and only liked it for the excellent fanservice art and for the cliché harem Ecchi ships but wasn't aware of it when they were binge reading the series

>Does Hiramoto want his manga to be cancelled or what?
That's what he is aiming for.
He is now tired of this shit and realizes that he can do much better with Devil blues, which basically showcases his story telling skills.

Easy. Introduce an all-boys school that recently went co-ed, and now has five girls in their ranks who are basically gender-swapped versions of our boys.

Nobody in the cast realizes this, and the main conflict is that the girls want to trade schools with the guys.

i don't understand why he doesn't just rush an ending, that's the logical thing to do right? is this a jap culture thing i'm missing, where you have to suffer as long as you possibly can? muh honor, fuck japs slant eyed jews

Japan is all about convenience. If you are thought to be inconveniencing people you work with or work for, they will isolate you and bully you until you commit suicide or die from overwork. They're merciless at treating their employees and wonder why their country's suicide rate is so high.

Reminder that Mari and Kiyoshi are still prisoners that are only out for the sports festival

It's only a dozen of reviews, it's not worth any more than Sup Forums posts.

The important thing is, is the manga selling less or more than before?

> chapter was fucking awesome
> obvious progress, VP did her job, and the plot with the Director is now mostly concluded
> people still complain because it's not totally ending even though it's obvious there needs to be closure between Mari and kate

The japanese government makes firing someone to be a terrible hassle for the employer. They push their mediocre employees to quit, but losing your job is a very traumatic experience for japanese salarymen so japanese corporations achieve peak mutual employer-employee inconvenience.

>is the manga selling less or more than before

It's naturally selling less than last year because there is currently no Anime, when the Anime comes back Manga sells should spike up again.

That's what I'm talking about, how is it compared to before the Anime? Because of course it peaked with the TV series.

That's the thing: Kate keeps continuing this farce when it should have already concluded 20 or more chapters ago. She aggros the crowd, she makes fun of every single individual that she can, she lengthens the battle by offering seals, and just doesn't stop. No one will slap her on the face and tell her to shut the fuck up and end this shit either. She's infuriating simply because she's kept the cavalry battle running, and she's still keeping it running.

They were top 50 in Manga sales b4 the Anime in Japan, peaked in the top 10 (#9) last year with the Anime and now they're in the top 20 (#18) this year in Manga sales with no Anime...

For what the series is, it's still selling well.

At least compared to making fun of the other characters and the seals this one serves a purpose, and will decide how the cavalry ends.

So it's still selling really well, as expected, dozen of Amazon reviews means jack shit.

You can be sure you'll all enjoy this in Anime. The amount of "useless" stuffs that extended the plot were exactly the same in the first part.

> i will talk shit from my ass because im the other self of the author

user plz he is making money and you know reading comments on amazon is like reading kotaku articles,so shit.

>comic story does not proceed at all. It has continued just the same thing about here three volumes. Picture is also quite rough. It is also but it is so that the story is in the loop, the contents are very thin, you do squid that punch line is weak in spite of pulling. How F of resurrection also the resurrection? Although such would have been a mystery that I, punch line's a nothing story also surprise. This work but I was supposed brain warfare cartoon, there is no already elements that use the head ...

>1.90
fuckin manlet

The way he's fucking with sizes is genius.

>A: Would it hurt if I remove this mask?
>B: It would be extremely painful ...
>A: You are a big guy (you'll survive).
>B: ... for you. (Menacingly)

Every time. Just because they botched the delivery in the movie.

There is also Chiyo's possible Yandere tendencies.

And "Kiyoshi has been abusing Hana for a long time" plot line.

The resulting "In reality Hana has been controlling her poor little underclassmen into perverted acts" twist.

Resulting in "They are just two very horny Teenagers who fell in love along the way" conclusion?

It is not hard to come up with interesting ways the plot could take. Given the possible foreshadowing.

Snu snu When?

death by snu snu never

only for Mr Good Guy and Chairman in South America

>it's still not over
STOOOOP

>yfw Mr. Chairmen gets a fake passport and travels to South America

>yfw the weapon is a picture of HanaKiyo kiss

Spinoff manga about based Assman adventures in south america when?

Didn't the prez and kate have lesbo sex why didn't mari threaten to expose her during the match I'm sure she could if forced her to hand her headband and don't say honor because were well beyond that

The author could give Chiyo some development since she's probably going to win the Kiyoshibowl. He did say he was going to confess after this which might lead to some Hana vs Chiyo arc.

I want to see the salt from that.

Then again I doubt it'll be relevant salt.

Not to mention Gakuto's rise to power and boy council rule.

Seriously, this place needs to end up with the boys in charge.

Also, new vp chapter:

yuncomics.com/archives/1812636

>no pussy slap
Dropped

Chiyo is so boring though. Even as a yandere she still would be. But then again so is kyoshi.

But Kate is best girl.

Threadly reminder that at the same time cavalry battle arc started a new manga named Shingeki no Kyojin published its first chapter.

Why did the author make this manga-killing 8 year long awful arc?

Reminder that old Meiko liked the boys and probably sees them as one of the few friends she has.

reminder that we won't see it post this arc and she'll go back to being a mari-centered bitch

Haven't read since the girls were locked in prison, how much did i miss?

>Mari and Kiyoshi prison antics
>more Hana pissing
>lesbian sex
You missed quite a lot. Current arc is shit though.

So, this arc will go on for at least 50 more chapters, right?
Mindbroken Meiko.

Why lying?

>He doesn't know.

>Mari and Kiyoshi prison antics

Probably one of the best parts of the series. Kiyoshi is so lucky getting to stuff his face with Mari's perfect ass.

>Student council ruled by Gakuto

I don't get the Author. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. So many possible ways for the story to run and he chooses Namek willingly?

>Chiyo is so boring though. Even as a yandere she still would be. But then again so is kyoshi.
I wonder about that.

Meiko > Hana > Mari > Chiyo
in order of bestness?

>still AndreNamek

>vp chapter:
>yuncomics.com/archives/1812636
What is this? Spinoff?

>Meiko > Hana > Mari > Chiyo
too accurate senpai

Ya.

A parody of shit pacing is still shit

Hana is the best girl