Chapter 100 with punished matsuri getting his dick ready for urieboypussy

Chapter 100 with punished matsuri getting his dick ready for urieboypussy

what

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here?

>Matsuri: Urie
>Urie: Sir... Why are you naked?
>Matsuri: Get on all fours and bark for me Urie.

>Bark for me like the bitch in heat that you are.

This is the karmic justice that Urie has always deserved.

>Tfw we will probably have to wait 9 more fucking chapters

Apparently Matsuri finds his wife a 'boring woman' because Matsuri isn't sexually attracted to women.

He wants to rape Urie up the ass, ironic that he's the last scion of the Washuu house.

Ui: Special Class Washuu.
Ui: His footsteps have ceased.
Ui: It’s possible that he’s just falsely claiming himself as the ‘One-Eyed King’ so that Aogiri’s Tree’s remaining forces will follow him.
Matsuri: …Is that so.

idu how could it be a flase claim? hes one eyed, hes the strongest ghoul, what does ui think theres another oek?

He's getting ready to rape Urine in the ass.

ui is literally retarded, wow
Remaining forces are just naki and white suits and miza

yeah, eto ayato and hinami would follow him anyway, and miza and naki have their reasons (their ass got saved)

Furuta: Hmm?
Furuta: …Associate Special Class?
Furuta: Eh, did you come here to kill me?
Kaneki: Good evening.
Kaneki: It’s ‘ex’, Furuta-san.

Ui knows that Kaneki didn't kill Arima so him being OEK is a plot staged by Aogiri.
It is pretty easy to tell the wound done on Arima is from his quinque, not Kaneki and CCG can identify kagune's mark.

Ui is just throwing out a possibility there, not that he believes it.

Furuta is fucking suffering, just let him sleep forever already

There is 60% chance they are gonna fight at this point. I hope they just talk.

Do you think Ui rubbed his naked body on Arima's corpse when he was alone in the autopsy room?

He's saying Kaneki's name and something else before that though.

>I hope they just talk.

Super Peace talk.

that doesnt make sense though, arima not being killed by kaneki means it was aogiri? he wouldnt susect arima at all? also why does it matter? kaneki is the strongest ghoul and has a goal and theyre following him so what does this "discovery" accomplish?

Am I the only one that needs to constantly remind themselves that Ui is a man?

>Tfw this guy tried to kill my authorfu
>Holy shit, I want him to fuck me
>Its ex, furuta-san : ^)
Wtf is wrong with him

Because it makes much more sense that Arima committed suicide, right?

Please, they'll either assume Kaneki killed Arima with Arima's broken quinque or Kaneki was savvy enough mark the wound with his kagune.

How much longer until she returns to us?

Maybe? I don't have difficulty seeing him as a man, trap haircut aside.

Next time Kanou gets caught, surely.

first urie will need to be raped by matsurie and he will be urie's torso. and only then can urie and mutsuki get together to heal each other's wounds.

Poor hairufags
We etofags are suffering but we know she is gonna return eventually
Hairufags only hope is she geting revived by dr frankenstein
not imposible though, ui character is alive and got that relationship with hairu for a reason probabl

So has Matsuri finally lost his mind or why is he suddenly gay for Urie now?

This shit is random as fuck.

No no, Kaneki was the only one fighting with Arima at that point so if Arima committed suicide, Ui knows that Arima has been plotting to kill himself so Kaneki can claim the title of "Arima killer" - then OEK is someone who is strong enough to kill Arima.
Kaneki is the strongest ghoul because he has the title of Arima killer. It is similar to what Eto said, the OEK doesn't matter, what matter is how powerful the title holds so OEK is an agent to gather ghouls.
I hope what I typed make sense.

First for Mangastream fucking sucks. Their shit tier translations blow and the cleaning is garbage, pages are also blacked out for now reason. If Niggerstream suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth no one would notice or care, the translations are days late anyway.

I miss the good old days with prompt clean releases from Imperial, they actually knew what they were doing.

Kaneki don´t give a shit about Eto you faggot

It's the same people.....

Why not? Ui has known Arima long enough to see him as an antisocial autisma and Kaneki is a Arima's dicksucker and too faggy to kill his daddy.

there's no way ui figured that out imo, plus ui is a mindless believer of arima and he would never doubt him or the ccg. hes been established that way, now ui will just hate kaneki and want to kill him for arima in revenge. ui is a mindless drone of the ccg.

IS = MS

Imperial Scans and Niggastream are the same translators and cleaners, etc

helvetica's cleaning is so much better but they havent done the last few chapters.

We actually had foreshadowing of this when Urie met Matsuri's wife and Matsuri expressed his total indifference to her. He doesn't like women apparently.

Wouldn't be surprised if the death of his family and sudden promotion is going to his head too.

They dropped it completely.

Reminder that anons anticipated that Matsuri is a fag since the dinner chapter. (Telling Urie he considers his wife a boring woman)

Will post screencaps in a few hours.

Helvetica dropped it two months ago.

dammit, do you know why? tg was like the reason they started wasn't it?

You guys are misinformed. Imperial had a disagreement with a cleaner then completely disbanded. They haven't talked since.

Because nobody at CCG aside from Hirako and Kaneki at the end really understood what made Arima tick.

Ui hates ghouls and couldn't stand Kaneki for cozying up to them, he wouldn't have been able to conceive that the investigator he idolized hated his job to the extent he'd rather die then perform it.

Don't you need to use two fingers for that? =3

I wonder if Ishida feels remorse for killing her off too early?

I'm sure she's probably one of his favorite characters.

According to their posts on reddit they weren't really happy with scanlating the series any further, but may translate spin-off novels and such.

I thought just whale was gone and the rest went with niggastream?

Well CCG certainly knows Arima is gay for Kaneki and vice versa.
But I would stop here because it is getting nowhere.

I believe in her. She won't leave me alone much longer.

Who cares about Matsuri being a faggot? seriously i´m tired of your fuckin shit Ishida

That's what I seem to remember too. It was shortly after their raw provider got busted and then a bunch of their staff went over to MS since MS and IS had a lot of projects in common even before IS went under.

>Matsuri invites Urie to dinner
>Has a heated conversation with Urie alone after dismissing everyone else

The context of that engagement just changed pretty dramatically.

i wonder if they just stopped caring about it. oh well guess we're stuck with mangastream who like to drop loads of ink on the scans.

They fix it after they get their hands on the WYJ digital raws at least.

>Well CCG certainly knows Arima is gay for Kaneki and vice versa.

This isn't your fanfic you fujo.

Another LGBT character in Tokyo Ghoul? This manga just keeps getting better.

I am not a fujo and I hate how gay Arima and Kaneki in CCG but the omakes and everything makes it clear that Arima and Akira are parental figures of Kaneki. They literally came to Kaneki's house for christmas.

Saiko and the rest meet in the hallway.

Urie: Mutsuki, you’re wearing a coat today?
Urie: (A coat is also nice…)

Saiko was against chasing after Sasaki but in the end, was convinced by Urie. Still, Saiko approaches Mutsuki and wishes to hear his true thoughts.

Mutsuki: …Sorry.
Mutsuki: You noticed it, didn’t you…?
Mutsuki: That I’m…
Mutsuki: That I’m a girl…

Saiko: (It’s not that…)

Saiko has already noticed before that Mutsuki is a girl.

Saiko: (It’s just that…)
Saiko: (I can smell the scent of human blood on Mucchan…)
fucking kek, ishida must really want to torment urie. hes a huge cuck, like its not even a meme mutsuki got raped daily by torso and thats a fact. and now uries gonna get raped by matsurie.

So now that the CCG know Furuta is gonna be the new Chairman and not Matsuri, is Urie keep behaving like a bitch for power in front of Matsuri?

>Matsuri is watching from the window of a nearby building, breathing heavily

>Matsuri: Urie-kun... You're wearing a coat today?
>Matsuri: A coat is also nice...

Goddamn just imagine if Urie gets ordered to put Mutsuki down at some point I am so ready for that.

so is furuta gonna be in tsuneyoshi's position and matsuri will be in yoshitoki's? then ui will probably be promoted to the leader of S2.

>Mutsuki
>scent of human blood

is she going around seducing men make them try to rape he and then killing them?

pic related becoming a reality?

>Chasing Kaneki
How stupid are they? fucking fodder

>Saiko: (I can smell the scent of human blood on Mucchan…)

Holy. Shit.

Mutsuki has literally gone full serial killer and is eating humans.

Urie will be blown the fuck out when he finds out the trap he loves might as well be a ghoul.

>Urie: (A coat is also nice…)

Urie really wants to tap that trap ass.

NUT CRACKER 2.0 confirmed

>A coat is also nice…
Urine deserves to be raped by Matsuri for this. I'm getting tired of him licking Trap's pussy.

Period blood.

Not sure.

im pretty sure what saiko meant was period blood which is why she knew mutski is a girl. psycho trap is still a high possibility but its not confirmed here.

They gave amon and seidou a hard time. Anything can happen.

>Urie: Mutsuki, you’re wearing a coat today?
>Urie: (A coat is also nice…)
Is Ishida really doing this shit? Is he really going to add this forced romance? We already have the inevitable Kaneki and Touka. Please no more.

Why is she afraid of period blood though? She is also a girl.

saiko better not let amon down and she better question the ccg.

>afraid

what?

what do you mean afraid?

Where does it say shes afraid?

The expression of her face in the spoiler images posted last thread.

I think in a sense that Saiko uncomfortably noticed something about Mutsuki.

where's the previous thread? I can't find it on the archive..

maybe cause Saiko was a lazy NEET that didn't hang around with the Qs as much and had the taste of junk food wafting around so she couldn't smell Mutsuki's pussy wine OR RC cells, son.

There is no image of this conversation yet

Yeah it's awkward to notice it's actually a girl from the smell of blood

Saiko was nonplussed about Mutsuki saying she was a girl. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have phrased it as 'human blood' if Saiko just thought Mutsuki was having her period.

I think she's already getting a bit freaked out by Mutsuki.

i took that to mean she felt awkward becuase it's an awkward subject. why would there be a because when saying she smells human blood? but idk either is possible.

>Saiko didn't join Kaneki
Why? It would of been perfect.

>Mutsuki: That I’m…
>Mutsuki: That I’m a girl…
>Saiko: (It’s not that…)
>Saiko has already noticed before that Mutsuki is a girl.
>Saiko: (It’s just that…)
>Saiko: (I can smell the scent of human blood on Mucchan…)
This dialogue says that Mutsuki being a girl is the least of Saiko's concern. She has already known it, but what worry Saiko is the scent of blood.

Mustuki looks so sinister here.

Saiko is all big eyes and Mutsuki is just a frowning face and silhouettes.

that reaction is to her saying shes a woman tho. shes probably just taken aback that shes actually saying it. we dont have a pic of her thinking about smelling blood.

>Is Ishida really doing this shit? Is he really going to add this forced romance? We already have the inevitable Kaneki and Touka. Please no more.
Who cares user,at this point the manga has become a fuckin garbage

>reading through chapter Tsukiyama Raid Arc threads on archive
>people are saying that Furuta is stronger than Eto and will fight her
>everyone laughs at those people and say it's stupid
>it became true
Meme magic

Post kuroneki kicking the table.

So Mutsuki confirmed for serial killer who's eating her victims?