Tell me about Asians

Why do they wear the mask?

Because nobody cared who they were until they put it on

so they don't spread germs when they cough / sneeze

Big if guy

>oooh, meesa so ugry
*sees surgeon mask*
>aaaaaah, oooooh. Very rice.
Some use it to hide their faces because they're insecure.

the smog has gotten so bad from libertarian capitalism that the chinese have allowed

that's why

For you

well in Japan they do it so they don't cough or sneeze on people while they're sick, as a measure of safety and politeness. in China they do it because the air is toxic

Japs wear masks too. It's to prevent the spread of illnesses. Surgeon masks do not filter pollution.

For heqlth related reasons come on op couldn’t just google it?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING

>heqlth
*health
I hate having to occasionally phone post

because of pollution

Common courtesy.

They live in cramped, close proximity to one another, so if you're sick and sneeze on a subway or on a busy street, that shit will spread like wildfire.

That, and their air is filthy as shit due to pollution because Asians don't care about the environment.

Asia looks like something out of cyberpunk. I keep expecting to see some guy with a bionic arm and implanted sunglasses standing on the corner in one of these pics.

In China probably because of the smog, In Japan to be polite and not spread your disease.

They do it here in the states too. I live in the flyover and I see at least one of these a week on my university campus.

To cover their skin so they dont tan

That's like saying "I know these American expats in Saudi Arabia and they dress in t-shirts and jeans, they don't wear those long, white tunics like the natives do."

Yes, they do they because it's what they're accustomed to doing even if the host population doesn't do it themselves.